Hopeless 2 Forum

Hopeless 2 : multiplayer 1st/3rd person shooter
It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 23:27


All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: k/d
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 03:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 00:12
Posts: 161
Location: War Zone
Remus, can u make visible the k/d of all the players in camps?

_________________
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 10:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 14:45
Posts: 7765
juan507 wrote:
Remus, can u make visible the k/d of all the players in camps?

I need to extend the scoreboard and to broadcast additional data to make that possible.
I will study the subject.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 16:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
So I will have to stop chatting so much and start shooting! :oops: :lol:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 19:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 14:45
Posts: 7765
See the today's update.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3622&start=446
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 03 Mar 2014, 21:31 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 00:12
Posts: 161
Location: War Zone
Hi Remus, I wonder if u can put KD as default. It will increase the competitiveness in the game and the new players are not going to be
intimidated for the amount of the frags of the veteran players.

It is just a idea

_________________
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 13:06 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 14:55
Posts: 1339
Location: Czech Republic
I have another idea:hiding frags playing the game. Then egomaniacs will go somewhere else and players will play to have fun and not to collect frags as many as possible. :twisted:

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 13:17 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 14:45
Posts: 7765
juan507 wrote:
Hi Remus, I wonder if u can put KD as default. It will increase the competitiveness in the game and the new players are not going to be
intimidated for the amount of the frags of the veteran players.

Karol is right.
Who wants to see "immortals" with 30/1 KD ratio?
:mrgreen:
I think a better idea would be to show the number of frags for that camp only.
So no more 100,000+ frags, no KD ratios, just 0,1,2,3,...
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 13:42 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 14:55
Posts: 1339
Location: Czech Republic
It sounds good. Let others say what they think about it. :P

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 16:00 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
Remus wrote:
juan507 wrote:
Hi Remus, I wonder if u can put KD as default. It will increase the competitiveness in the game and the new players are not going to be
intimidated for the amount of the frags of the veteran players.

Karol is right.
Who wants to see "immortals" with 30/1 KD ratio?
:mrgreen:
I think a better idea would be to show the number of frags for that camp only.
So no more 100,000+ frags, no KD ratios, just 0,1,2,3,...
:cheers:


:biggthumbsup: :agree:

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 16:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01 Aug 2013, 18:22
Posts: 229
Remus wrote:
Karol is right.
Who wants to see "immortals" with 30/1 KD ratio?
:mrgreen:
I think a better idea would be to show the number of frags for that camp only.
So no more 100,000+ frags, no KD ratios, just 0,1,2,3,...
:cheers:


It's a really good idea :cool:

_________________
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 18:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2013, 11:43
Posts: 229
Location: England
Remus wrote:
juan507 wrote:
Hi Remus, I wonder if u can put KD as default. It will increase the competitiveness in the game and the new players are not going to be
intimidated for the amount of the frags of the veteran players.

Karol is right.
Who wants to see "immortals" with 30/1 KD ratio?
:mrgreen:
I think a better idea would be to show the number of frags for that camp only.
So no more 100,000+ frags, no KD ratios, just 0,1,2,3,...
:cheers:


:agree: Great idea.

_________________
Feel the fear and do it anyway


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 19:37 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 00:12
Posts: 161
Location: War Zone
freekarol wrote:
I have another idea:hiding frags playing the game. Then egomaniacs will go somewhere else and players will play to have fun and not to collect frags as many as possible. :twisted:


That 's not for ego.
I just said because I have seem the feature in other games.

_________________
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 20:13 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 14:45
Posts: 7765
juan507 wrote:
I just said because I have seem the feature in other games.


The market is full of "good looking crappy" games and "good" ideas.
:cheers:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 20:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 00:12
Posts: 161
Location: War Zone
Remus wrote:
juan507 wrote:
I just said because I have seem the feature in other games.


The market is full of "good looking crappy" games and "good" ideas.
:cheers:


heh ok

_________________
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2014, 22:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2010, 14:55
Posts: 1339
Location: Czech Republic
juan507 wrote:
freekarol wrote:
I have another idea:hiding frags playing the game. Then egomaniacs will go somewhere else and players will play to have fun and not to collect frags as many as possible. :twisted:


That 's not for ego.
I just said because I have seem the feature in other games.


We know some players who love collecting frags. That's their main goal to play this game. Of course, such players are also elsewhere. Winning at all costs. I prefer improving my skills to having the highest score.

_________________
Mentally strong people don't put others down..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2014, 02:14 
Offline

Joined: 13 Sep 2012, 06:02
Posts: 134
Remus wrote:
juan507 wrote:
Hi Remus, I wonder if u can put KD as default. It will increase the competitiveness in the game and the new players are not going to be
intimidated for the amount of the frags of the veteran players.

Karol is right.
Who wants to see "immortals" with 30/1 KD ratio?
:mrgreen:
I think a better idea would be to show the number of frags for that camp only.
So no more 100,000+ frags, no KD ratios, just 0,1,2,3,...
:cheers:

Its the best :pompom: :biggthumbsup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2014, 04:08 
Offline

Joined: 26 Oct 2012, 03:14
Posts: 89
La idea esta bien ocultar los fragmentos para no espantar a los nuevos jugadores pero eso se aplicar en beginners donde están los nuevos jugadores y no en los otros campos jugamos free for all con este aplicativo los jugadores espesamos desde cero y ya no dan los puntos que daban cuando se mostraban sus fragmentos por cada jugador muerto daban 10-15-20 puntos con este sistema solo dan 5 puntos por cada jugador que matas la idea de juan se de vera de aplicar solo en beginners y no en los otros campos para no perder los puntos que se dan en esos campos GRACIAS ........... :worship:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2014, 03:48 
Offline

Joined: 26 Oct 2012, 03:14
Posts: 89
Ya quiten esa mierda del K/d esto no esta llevando a nada no ayuda en nada al juego mas bien esta aburriendo a los jugadores este juego es de conseguir todo los fragmentos posible esa es la meta de este juego a quien le importa el k/d lo que importa son los fragmentos que se ganan jugando la idea del k/d es la arrogancia de un jugador que tiene una conexion de mierda y disculpen por las palabras :twisted: :whatis:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2014, 07:04 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 00:12
Posts: 161
Location: War Zone
ridikk wrote:
Ya quiten esa mierda del K/d esto no esta llevando a nada no ayuda en nada al juego mas bien esta aburriendo a los jugadores este juego es de conseguir todo los fragmentos posible esa es la meta de este juego a quien le importa el k/d lo que importa son los fragmentos que se ganan jugando la idea del k/d es la arrogancia de un jugador que tiene una conexion de mierda y disculpen por las palabras :twisted: :whatis:


If you have better ideas for improve the game, post them!

_________________
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2014, 15:00 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 19:01
Posts: 3041
Location: USA, Michigan
ridikk wrote:
Ya quiten esa mierda del K/d esto no esta llevando a nada no ayuda en nada al juego mas bien esta aburriendo a los jugadores este juego es de conseguir todo los fragmentos posible esa es la meta de este juego a quien le importa el k/d lo que importa son los fragmentos que se ganan jugando la idea del k/d es la arrogancia de un jugador que tiene una conexion de mierda y disculpen por las palabras :whatis:


I know, I know Freekarol, he should be posting in English as this is an ENGLISH-SPEAKING forum.
:wink:
But he does make a good point! :lol:

I mean...THIS IS AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING FORUM!!!
Image

_________________
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2014, 22:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 18:36
Posts: 1116
Quote:
I know, I know Freekarol, he should be posting in English as this is an ENGLISH-SPEAKING forum.
:wink:
But he does make a good point! :lol:

I mean...THIS IS AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING FORUM!!!
Image


WTF, seems to me that this is everything but the English speaking forum. I hope you won't mind if I put a few words in Croatian language too.

Bravo Steve! Uljepšao si mi dan s ovim smajlićima. Samo tako nastavi i pozdravi našeg ninju!

I just checked this sentences in Google Translator and they seem OK! So feel free to use it!

_________________
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2014, 01:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 17:52
Posts: 2129
棕色的鼻子

_________________
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2014, 03:29 
Offline

Joined: 26 Oct 2012, 03:14
Posts: 89
ja ja ja ja :whatis:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2014, 02:23 
Offline

Joined: 26 Oct 2012, 03:14
Posts: 89
till when will this go on the k / d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: k/d
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2014, 01:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 17:52
Posts: 2129
You have a problem with K/D :think:
:cheers:

_________________
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
RSS
Powered by phpBB Group
© 2009-2018 Necromanthus