tired

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
welano

tired

Post by welano »

The other day I saw a post from slapshot, very angry with the poor connection players, and other Lenny about his disappointment with the veterans.
It is unfortunate, to what extent our wonderful game arrived, I remember when I had that is a very bad connection, I was bombarded with criticism and fields expulsions, several post about it, was placed in this forum, today was a camp with Devo, I consider a great person, nunva had no problem with it, just to argue why he does not die when I apply the "Ds" on it, he replied wryly, chose to leave the field, not to start a pointless fight, but also in the same field Sootie was the player that I respect very much and was always very polite to me.
I mocked me, saying I complain about everything and everyone, am I wrong in being so, it is wrong, why not ask? not part of a virtual community?
I never had the intention to consider myself as the best player, if you look at this same forum, you will find my posts saying humbly that I can not win as jogdores JUAN, LENNY, (Milan), and several others, but to accuse me of justify my deaths complain too much? / This is not true.
For issso and all that is happening, I decided once and for all, gives a stop indefinitely, I've done it once, but now my real desire and even ruin my back, moderators feel free to delete my game statistics as well as my picture and everything that is associated with welan. :cry:
slapshot

Re: tired

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:The other day I saw a post from slapshot, very angry with the poor connection players, and other Lenny about his disappointment with the veterans.
It is unfortunate, to what extent our wonderful game arrived, I remember when I had that is a very bad connection, I was bombarded with criticism and fields expulsions, several post about it, was placed in this forum, today was a camp with Devo, I consider a great person, nunva had no problem with it, just to argue why he does not die when I apply the "Ds" on it, he replied wryly, chose to leave the field, not to start a pointless fight, but also in the same field Sootie was the player that I respect very much and was always very polite to me.
I mocked me, saying I complain about everything and everyone, am I wrong in being so, it is wrong, why not ask? not part of a virtual community?
I never had the intention to consider myself as the best player, if you look at this same forum, you will find my posts saying humbly that I can not win as jogdores JUAN, LENNY, (Milan), and several others, but to accuse me of justify my deaths complain too much? / This is not true.
For issso and all that is happening, I decided once and for all, gives a stop indefinitely, I've done it once, but now my real desire and even ruin my back, moderators feel free to delete my game statistics as well as my picture and everything that is associated with welan. :cry:
Never would I consider to delete the posts, statistics and picture of a true veteran!

Welano, we come from a different class of players. We (more you) helped this game in the very beginning and played it with pride, honesty and honor. We continue to do so. however, it has been somewhat overrun with players who have much less honesty and integrity. They only think of winning, frag counts, at any cost. And they think they are "skilled players".

But we both know the truth. They are not. They will never be "true veterans".

When I joined this game I was surrounded by many players like you, kinho40, milan, timberwolf, supreme, JohnH, ulubatli, to name but only a few. Players who took the time to teach me, to help me become a better player, and included me in the community, to help me become a legend, just like they themselves already were.

And when they complained about the bad conns and other travesties of this game I listened. And I understood.

When I first put in my bid to become a moderator, it was out of pride of the game. It was considered one of the highest accolades. But since then, I have found a battle. A battle to continue what I consider the true legacy of this game. To create another class of players who will all share a camp of good, quality connection with only one goal: to play an honest game of skills. And along the way I have had to choose between friends and opposition.

So I have made posts about bad connection players, and the less than honest players, and the bad attitude players. I have drawn battle lines with many of these players. I have attempted to rally all of the good and honest players against them. For the most part, I have succeeded.

But don't think that I have not shared my own amount of criticism in this game and community!

But I have chosen to make a stand. And I chose it because of players like you. Who also share the frustration of what this game used to be compared to what it is about to become.

But not if I can help it. I will not stand by idly while the likes of some of these idiots make a mockery of the very game and community that I have come to love.

Many of these players who you feel have criticized you, also share our feelings. I believe that a lot is lost in the English translation. "Google translate" is basically an idiot. it can only translate each word. Not the true definition of the phrase.

So don't take it to heart my friend. These players are also your friends and they believe in the same things you do. And so do I.

Be frustrated and vent your anger here. Be among friends who understand your frustration, but who also care about you.

Desde Maio deste este jogo e comunidade de amigos vivem.

Long may this this game and community of friends live.

Don't ever give up hope. Join my fight and help us find players worthy of the Bonus. We will fill the lsit of Bonsu players with honest and good connection players. The we will be able to use the new command: "> clean camp". And only those players deemed worthy will be able to join that camp.

But during the time it takes to do this, don't ask me to delete your account. Because I would never consider it. Not even for one second.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

1.MORE IMPORTANT WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT ME.
If I know I play fair I will ignore all silly comments about me. I'm strong enough not to let others put me down. Welano, if you enjoy playing this game then don't let anybody makes you leave this game. You can make them happy...

2.I DON'T COMPLAIN MUCH ABOUT SOMEONE'S BAD CONNECTION.
Because I know that players who can't improve their connections must have bad feelings when they hear everytime when they join a camp how much their connections are bad. I'm sure they already know it so it's useless to tell them that milion times.

Something else are players who intentionally make their connections bad. But again, I think it's useless to tell them million times how much their connections are bad. It's also hard to tell who cheats and who doesn't...

And that's why I refuse to play with players who have bad connections. I could make exceptions... I just think it's fair when in a camp are players who has the same quality of internet connections. Players with bad connections should play with players who also have bad connections. It shouldn't be bad connections vs good connections. That's not fair. And I think when we finally make it, we all be happy. No more complaints about bad connections, no more hearing someone's skills are not good, he is so big killer just because of having an advantage of bad connection. If you think you have good internet connection, let us know because we want to give you bonus. When we have enough bonus players we can have two different camps: one for players who don't have bonus and one for players who have it.

3.THERE ARE KINDS OF PLAYER
1.Players with good connections
2.Players with bad connections.
3.Player with good behavior
4.Players with bad behavior
5.Players with good fighting skills
6.Players with bad fighting skills

My respect have players who have good behavior(no cheating, no insulting others, players who want to be better and better and not just collect frags killing noobs). As a bonus is if I can learn something from them.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

This game did not disappoint me slap Who taught you? :pompom: :agree: :lol:
come to the baban