Items off

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
TargetMisser

Items off

Post by TargetMisser »

Has any consideration been given to having the option of turning the items off in the beginner's camp?
With a shortage of players going to the "Free for All" camp most end up in the beginners camp to battle a mixture of registered and unregistered players. I'm constantly amazed at the number of registered players who can't function without constantly powering up for radar and mines.
Remus

Re: Items off

Post by Remus »

The beginners need to see (and use) ALL the items.
I thought this is obvious ...
:cheers:
TargetMisser

Post by TargetMisser »

I bow to your wisdom and greatness :worship:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

TargetMisser wrote:Has any consideration been given to having the option of turning the items off in the beginner's camp?
With a shortage of players going to the "Free for All" camp most end up in the beginners camp to battle a mixture of registered and unregistered players. I'm constantly amazed at the number of registered players who can't function without constantly powering up for radar and mines.

There was a time not so long ago, when true veterans refused to use boosts of radar or armor. They relied on skills alone and prided each other in this. They also took the time to work with promising new players and teach them tips and tricks to become better players, and eventually Legends such as themselves. Unfortunately, most of these players have gone. And many who remain choose to be "noob hammers" and annoy and chase out new players. You now see the costs of such behavior. There are no more team wars, very few camps with only vets, and vets disguised as beginners (cowards). :roll:
It's a sad state that can only be changed by the remaining veterans. They must all become active forum members and contributors once more. And encourage not only new players, but also advertisers to fund the site due to it's large player and visitor stats.

TargetMisser you are on to something. Keep up the posts and talk to the players. This once was a great game and can easily return to be once again. I applaud you!
:biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

+1!
No guns, no peace.
Know guns, know peace.