Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
ulubatli

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by ulubatli »

Timberwolf wrote:Supreme keeps a cool head. Milan's got nothing to complain about. He'll just wiggle his wireless until he's invincible (I'm joking {kinda}, so stfu! lol). Sheikh is also a nice guy and I don't see him curse much.

I curse a lot, but usually not at anyone. I'm a very intemperate person and I will say what I feel. Zoldyck is the same way.

But if he cursed you, there's more to it than just you killing him.

Blind squirrels find a nut occasionally, and Zoldyck lives on a forest full of them. He won't call the dogs out for a single snack.

You must have killed him, talked trash like you were the best player since Noob3000, and then Zoldyck snapped... perhaps due to my aforementioned hunch about your appearance in camp being shoddy.

But for players just dropping some cursing in the flow of the game, just give it back! :biggthumbsup:

If they get too rough with it and abusive, tell Remus. Or tell ulabalti. He needs more people to report. He's on a two day drought.

:sniper:

:cheers:
yes ma'am what's the matter :stop:
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
rainandfire

Post by rainandfire »

10_rambo_10 killing teamplay kick him from the game plz
Remus

Post by Remus »

rainandfire wrote:10_rambo_10 killing teamplay kick him from the game plz
I do not ban players for that.
If they are teammates killers, use > username out
Also, all the police officers (registered team and >10000 frags) have triple power for this command.
:wink:
teletubi27

Re: Police Officers

Post by teletubi27 »

hello remus this message is to inform you that the player inventor me not you that it is necessary to make with the the one insults people a lot as if we were not human
for please remus there is something with the almost all are tired with the thank you :stop: :joker: :cheers:
el poder de la musica de calle lo puede todo
nunca piensen que no tengan fe en el hip hop
Remus

Post by Remus »

teletubi27 wrote:hello remus this message is to inform you that the player inventor me not you that it is necessary to make with the the one insults people a lot as if we were not human
for please remus there is something with the almost all are tired with the thank you
The neverending story with teletubi27 and inventor ... HA HA HA (ja ja ja).
Guys, why do you have to play in the same camp?
Santiago, if inventor joins your camp and if he is rude, just kick him out.
It's as simple as that.
Remus

Post by Remus »

ulubatli (Mehmet),

talk to uzun (in turkish).
uzun kicked out albi without any reason.
I know because I was there.
Next time I will punish him!
:smash:
ZeronMan

Please ban friedchicken

Post by ZeronMan »

She constantly swore and harrassed me. She said I suck balls and I liked it. :cry: I was very offended. time: 4-27-10 9:33PM Thank you :smash:
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

Thank you very much Timberwolf. :|
abacs11

Post by abacs11 »

The neverending story with teletubi27 and inventor ... HA HA HA (ja ja ja).
Guys, why do you have to play in the same camp?
Santiago, if inventor joins your camp and if he is rude, just kick him out.
It's as simple as that.
:wink:[/quote]

Hi!

Inventor don't like if he died. I was stupid, idiot, everything...
I kicked him out...He came back again and I was same just espanol.
Can you do something? I think this disturbs everybody.
inventor.JPG
Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remus

Post by Remus »

abacs11 wrote:Inventor don't like if he died. I was stupid, idiot, everything...
I kicked him out...He came back again and I was same just espanol.
Can you do something? I think this disturbs everybody.
Csaba,

1) he likes to buy armor
2) he called you "baby stupid"
3) you kicked him out
4) he called you "puta" (because he lost the armor).
:lol:

He is a big mouth, but he is a honest player.
You should try to be friends.
I bet you're able to change his attitude.
abacs11

Post by abacs11 »

1) he likes to buy armor
2) he called you "baby stupid"
3) you kicked him out
4) he called you "puta" (because he lost the armor).

He is a big mouth, but he is a honest player.
You should try to be friends.
I bet you're able to change his attitude.
:wink:[/quote]

Remus!

You misunderstand.
Buying is absolutely not problem. It was just a joke.
Stupid is not problem. Once.
But again and again...

What you would say to him if somebody would call it you.
I am too old this idiots. I want to have fun here in this game.
...it is all the same. :roll:
Remus

Post by Remus »

abacs11 wrote:Remus!

You misunderstand.
But again and again...

Csaba,

Talk to the COD members.
They got used to "ratones", "hijo de puta" and other spanish goodies.
If you cannot ignore these "not very smart teenagers", we can punish them.
For example: ("3 x puta" from inventor) = (-100 frags for inventor).
Do you like the idea?
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
abacs11 wrote:Remus!

You misunderstand.
But again and again...

Csaba,

Talk to the COD members.
They got used to "ratones", "hijo de puta" and other spanish goodies.
If you cannot ignore these "not very smart teenagers", we can punish them.
For example: ("3 x puta" from inventor) = (-100 frags for inventor).
Do you like the idea?
:
John_H

Post by John_H »

messengers of death are cheaters!!! they mess up the game changing colors and wearing the same our colors
we lost 2 hours playng with dumbs
No MORE with them!!!
Brigata HG
supreme

Post by supreme »

John_H wrote:messengers of death are cheaters!!! they mess up the game changing colors and wearing the same our colors
we lost 2 hours playng with dumbs
No MORE with them!!!
haha..
there is no color restriction by the way.. :) :lalala: n MOD is funny team.. haha.. i like their team playing and Carla loves their team playing.. haha

anyways dont take on heart.. haha..

very good MOD.. :)
:pompom:

p.s: i was jealous by checking your CTF cmap again n again and was bored so much.. that i dont have to play any today :( bcz i completed all my stuff earlier and elect was nt going today :(
:cry:
:
John_H

Post by John_H »

ok supreme, its normal for you changing color during the game...remember this...i will do the same when we gonna play a match!!! and you better dont get mad when i gonna come in with the same color of your team!!! :biggthumbsup:
Brigata HG
supreme

Post by supreme »

John_H wrote:ok supreme, its normal for you changing color during the game...remember this...i will do the same when we gonna play a match!!! and you better dont get mad when i gonna come in with the same color of your team!!! :
i dont mind john.. you would remain same for me.. :)

bcz in team playing i am the one worst teammate who shoots her teammates by mistake even with color difference.. haha.. :D

LaraCroft,Carla and Timberwold know this.. only you could be mad .. :) haha... so be careful then.. i would shoot you as my teammate.. n you would have to fight with my other teammates with very LOW health.. as my teammates fight in presence of me.. btw.. this is good idea.. atleast i would have you to shoot at.. haha.

p.s: i would suggest Team Logo Signs for players playing in team-matches.. so that they can identify their teammates without color difference.. like they can wear LOGO of their team while playing or may be a logo cap.. and there can be these kind of things..
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:p.s: i would suggest Team Logo Signs for players playing in team-matches.. so that they can identify their teammates without color difference.. like they can wear LOGO of their team while playing or may be a logo cap.. and there can be these kind of things..
It's on my to do list.
You deserve a LOGO anyway.
:twisted:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

If someone asks respectfully to change uniforms so there's less confusion in camp, why not just change uniforms?

It's hard enough to get a CTF match. I've played 20 and only have 1 completed.

I don't see any point in being belligerent about it and falling back on the "it's not in the rules" stuff.

My teammates (no names needed!) kills me every time in camp without a confusing uniform. I can only imagine how confused I'll be if everyone's wearing the same uniform.

I already can't see at all in AZT. Players fly past me like birds and I can't get a fixed aim, and greens are invisible on the bottom and yellows are invisible on top. In TFC, everyone looks like SpeedHack. In SMC, yellow players are invisible to me in the castle and around buildings. They blend right in.

It's all I can possibly do to look at my radar and conclude who's on my team. If I have to contend with everybody dressed the same, then I'd just as soon not bother to play. I'd be spending every bit of my time trying to figure out which is my teammate, and I wouldn't be able to fight/defend properly.

I'm one of the only people in the game to have a crap PC with low FPS AND good, stable connection. I'm already at the biggest possible disadvantage vs. players with jumpy connections that have better PCs to boot.

Everything in here is working against me already. Now everybody wants to dress the same in team matches? :evil:

You'll be playing them without me.

But that's just my opinion. Y'all do what you want. :biggthumbsup:

Felipe

Post by Felipe »

hola. :police:
bueno solo quiero decir algo algunos jugadores, por no decir muchos cuando estan debutando un free team que por sierto se juega hasta que el primer equipo realice 50 frags o puntos.
esos jugadores con muy bajas actitudes le dan por cambiarse de color ya sea de verde a amarillo o amarillo a verde, casualmente se cambian de bando cuando el equipo al cual pertenecen van perdiendo, van abajo del marcador, se cambian a ultimas para que quede el registro de su nombre y las personas con quien debuto para quedar bien.
dr. Remus deberia haber algo que impida que siertos jugadores e cambien de equipo a las ultimas eso esta mal. :sniper:
:biggthumbsup:
gracias
Remus

Post by Remus »

Felipe wrote:dr. Remus deberia haber algo que impida que siertos jugadores e cambien de equipo a las ultimas eso esta mal.
gracias
You are right Felipe.
"TFC Free Teams" is already full of noobs and dumbs.
Changing the teams during the game is bad attitude.
I will find something to punish those players.
musoi

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus !!! Very good ideea with the logo of teams !!! I salute that thing because many problems results from colours of the uniforms. I admit that the best thing is the players have a good will and change the colours all the same ( each team ) but as you see...shit happens :roll: . Those who make problems is not necessary players with bad attitude, only different caracters ( more stubborn, i dont know ) :mrgreen:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Remus

Post by Remus »

musoi wrote:I admit that the best thing is the players have a good will and change the colours all the same ( each team ) but as you see...shit happens :roll: . Those who make problems is not necessary players with bad attitude, only different caracters ( more stubborn, i dont know ) :mrgreen:
Changing the character or the outfit color in Deathmatch or Capture The Flag is OK.
As long as you do it at the beginning of the game ... :wink:
But I was talking about Free Teams.
Changing the color in Free Teams is bad attitude because you change the team.
:police:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Timberwolf wrote:If someone asks respectfully to change uniforms so there's less confusion in camp, why not just change uniforms?
I don't see any point in being belligerent about it and falling back on the "it's not in the rules" stuff.

My teammates (no names needed!) kills me every time in camp without a confusing uniform. I can only imagine how confused I'll be if everyone's wearing the same uniform.

I would again say that keeping same outfit or (in fact) color that is more appropriate to say has nothing to do with Team Death-matches/CTF.

Many Countries have same color outfits but with some different designs or with little variations.. anyways talking about team .. just for ease of recognizing.. we can have 2 different color costumes for each time while playing DM/CTF.

it could be green blue or any color.. would be allocated on basis of owner of camp.. like flags in CTF
but i guess this would be complicated or game might need more processing for bringing new models of different colors or same model with 2 different colors.

every player wants to have advantage of some color.. you cant restrict in team matches that.. Go and change color forcefully.. what do you say?

i cant even see greens then shall i ask others to switch to yellows? so that i can see them better.. anyways its a different debate..

and you don't want to name who shoots you.. but i am naming that its supreme who shoots her teammates unconsciously even tho looking at radar.. but its none her mistake.

anyways i would say Sorry to all my teammates whom i shooted :oops:
:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

There's no need for deep thinking in any of this.

If there's a team of Male #3 characters in the camp, the other team shouldn't be Male #3 characters.

This is why Remus gives us multiple player options to begin with - so we won't all be green noobs running around looking the same.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Timberwolf wrote:There's no need for deep thinking in any of this.

If there's a team of Male #3 characters in the camp, the other team shouldn't be Male #3 characters.

This is why Remus gives us multiple player options to begin with - so we won't all be green noobs running around looking the same.
i would suggest a red armor shield style color on enemy team dress, that would be enough for differentiate... like the front shield area of model as Red color.
:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Good thinking Supreme ! A red colour on enemy's outfit will do the job...so no one cant complained anymore and finally this issue will be finished :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

LOL ^
^
^
^ nice quote
musoi

Post by musoi »

Thanks ! It's from a zombie movie ( one of those directed by George A. Romero, the father of zombie movies :biggthumbsup: )
gonzawa

Post by gonzawa »

Hi remus, please I need your help, a player "Spartacus", kick me out from the camps, because he dont like play whit me and say I kill hem too much. Yerterday kick me out 5 times from the camp. Now he make the same thing buecause he say, dont want play whith someone have more frags than him.
Its craazy or I dont know. But I want play whithout problems.
I dont have problems whith nobody. Well I hope you can do something to spartacus.
Thank you .
Gonzawa :P
Sorry my english !!
Esto esta aburrido...
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Spartacus is a noob.

This guy has changed names and changed teams and changed his mind about how he wants to play during team matches. He doesn't deserve to play here, in my opinion, and I will throw him out of camp every time I see him in one.

I've had enough of this Spartacus.

What are the pros and cons of Spartacus?

Pros:
Filler for the TFC Free Teams

Cons:
Abuses power

Is a pain everyone's backside with changing requests and throwing players out

Horrible connection makes him look like SpeedHack on crack

Rarely--if ever--decides to play a "real" game

Leaves and returns 400 times during a match

Not only doesn't speak English, but he can't even understand his native language - Turkish

Habitual noob for the sake of being a noob

:police:
supreme

Post by supreme »

gonzawa wrote:Hi remus, please I need your help, a player "Spartacus", kick me out from the camps, because he dont like play whit me and say I kill hem too much. Yerterday kick me out 5 times from the camp. Now he make the same thing buecause he say, dont want play whith someone have more frags than him.
Its craazy or I dont know. But I want play whithout problems.
I dont have problems whith nobody. Well I hope you can do something to spartacus.
Thank you .
Gonzawa :P
Sorry my english !!
ha ha my cute spartacus :P
:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

OMG Inventor can go suck my balls! he has a shit attitude someone ban him 4 a while :biggthumbsdown: :evil:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Too many complaints about inventor.
He just lost the ProPack (11 days left).
:smash:
johny

Post by johny »

ZeronMan wrote:OMG Inventor can go suck my balls! he has a shit attitude
He may have bad attitude... but you have certainly a big tongue! :stop:

calm down and watch out that words you wrote, ok buddy?
DoubleGuitar
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

srry mate, got carried away there. But the dude just needs to shut up once in his life and get a hot girlfriend! :mrgreen:
johny

Post by johny »

ZeronMan wrote:srry mate, got carried away there. But the dude just needs to shut up once in his life and get a hot girlfriend! :mrgreen:
ahahahahah! no problem :biggthumbsup: certainly he needs xD
DoubleGuitar
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

get a hot girlfriend!
Like yours?

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=531" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

WTF?! I havent read this topic yet lol hmmmmm :oops: :mrgreen:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

THAT IS NOT MY GIRLFRIENDLOL I HATE YOU TIMBER :twisted:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Extreme66

INVENTOR

Post by Extreme66 »

Hi Remus,

This idiot "INVENTOR" does not deserve to be allowed to play your game..

Today he was very abusive to my son Extreme99 saying:

1. Suck my balls
2. Idiot boy

Supreme was also there and kicked him put

I spoke with abacs and he has also been abusive to him as well.

Not very sure of his age or persuasion, ,may be a paedophile, but not someone who I think should be on this game.

I am sure that you have his email address and hopefully his home address so that I can visit//// :twisted:

Extreme66 :evil:
ZeronMan

Re: INVENTOR

Post by ZeronMan »

Dude we all have bloody troubles with this ass, he has also told me to suck his balls and he also called me "idiot" many times, he SHOULD be banned. Im srry 4 your your son. :stop: :smash:
supreme

Post by supreme »

yes inventor should be Banned / should have Punish for all these bad mouth things.. :biggthumbsdown:

he is spoiled and illiterate.
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:yes inventor should be Banned / should have Punish for all these bad mouth things.. :biggthumbsdown:
inventor got banned.
He must come here to give us more details about "balls" and "puta".
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

:lol: Thank you and FINALLY Remus! Good Job boy, want a bone? :lol: :biggthumbsup:
Extreme66

Post by Extreme66 »

Thanks Remus.

Extreme66 :twisted:
ulubatli

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by ulubatli »

Hi Boss pls ban the player serhat1996.. He cursed me too many times and my dead mom..I kicked him off too many times but he came in again and again then he cursed me and others ..I didnt know him but he is exactly a moron and a dude :smash: pls ban him I couldn't play so good because of him...
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
Remus

Post by Remus »

ulubatli wrote:Hi Boss pls ban the player serhat1996.. He cursed me too many times and my dead mom..I kicked him off too many times but he came in again and again then he cursed me and others .
pls ban him I couldn't play so good because of him...
Ok Mehmet.
He got banned because you asked me.
But for future try to ignore these guys.
Only the cheaters and players with VERY bad attitude get banned.
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

Hi,
I need to complain:

Today in free for all camp in TFC, kingkobra123 having frags 7112 kicked me
and many other fellow players using the command: > Ruskin out...(for killing him many times.....lol)

How can he use this command with 7112 frags only?

Regards.

:sniper: :evil: (kingkobra123) :smash: (kingkobra123)
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!