Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Remus

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by Remus »

Ruskin wrote:Today in free for all camp in TFC, kingkobra123 having frags 7112 kicked me
and many other fellow players using the command: > Ruskin out...(for killing him many times.....lol)

How can he use this command with 7112 frags only?
If he continues, he will lose the team.
p.s.
All the registered players with over 500 frags can use this command.
But only those with >10,000 frags and registered team have triple power.
:wink:
Milan

Post by Milan »

Remus wrote: But only those with >10,000 frags and registered team have triple power.
Hi, I think that Ruskin is right, I already saw player < 10.000 to kick out of camp somebody, last night La_furia kicked out some guy and he/she even don't have registered team or > 10.000 frags... :shock:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:Hi, I think that Ruskin is right, I already saw player < 10.000 to kick out of camp somebody, last night La_furia kicked out some guy and he/she even don't have registered team or > 10.000 frags... :shock:
I just made a few tests using the Ruskin and kingkobra123 accounts.
It's not possible.
3 votes (from 3 different players) are needed.
Tested on Internet Explorer and Firefox.
p.s.
1) Ruskin has connection issues from time to time.
2) many players have messed up OS and buggy browsers.
3) don't try to sell cucumbers to the gardener.
:mrgreen:
Milan

Post by Milan »

Ok gardener... :wink:
But I told you what I saw... And I saw this, I will take myself as example, this is whats happened, first I saw this: > Milan out 3 and after that showed Milan is punished by NN
I am not lying... Just said what i saw... :wink:

Cheers :mrgreen:
Milan
Remus

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:I will take myself as example, this is whats happened, first I saw this: > Milan out 3 and after that showed Milan is punished by NN
I am not lying... Just said what i saw...
Messed up OS, buggy browsers and horrible connections.
That's what you saw.
I will reintroduce the police officers list to get rid of these players with crappy computers.
:cheers:
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

Remus wrote:
Milan wrote:I will take myself as example, this is whats happened, first I saw this: > Milan out 3 and after that showed Milan is punished by NN
I am not lying... Just said what i saw...
Messed up OS, buggy browsers and horrible connections.
That's what you saw.
I will reintroduce the police officers list to get rid of these players with crappy computers.
that is better. :biggthumbsup:
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
musoi

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus ! About kingkobra123...its true, he kicked out one friend of mine ...djgeo_djgeo several times...for no reason. I told him to stop this nonsens because i will make complaines but he just say to me...'' fuck you ''...Very funny is that i killed him many times, before and after '' fuck you '' and he dont kicked me out but he eliminate djgeo_djgeo....djgeo thinks cobra is police officer of the game but i know he is not and i told him that...cobra is just a player with bad attitude and that's all :smash:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Remus

Post by Remus »

musoi wrote:Salve Remus ! About kingkobra123...its true, he kicked out one friend of mine ...djgeo_djgeo several times...for no reason. I told him to stop this nonsens because i will make complaines but he just say to me...'' fuck you ''...Very funny is that i killed him many times, before and after '' fuck you '' and he dont kicked me out but he eliminate djgeo_djgeo....djgeo thinks cobra is police officer of the game but i know he is not and i told him that...cobra is just a player with bad attitude and that's all
kingkobra123 just lost the Turkish_Warriors team.
:smash:
sakir

Post by sakir »

cevher wrote:
Remus wrote:
musoi wrote:Salve Remus ! About kingkobra123...its true, he kicked out one friend of mine ...djgeo_djgeo several times...for no reason. I told him to stop this nonsens because i will make complaines but he just say to me...'' fuck you ''...Very funny is that i killed him many times, before and after '' fuck you '' and he dont kicked me out but he eliminate djgeo_djgeo....djgeo thinks cobra is police officer of the game but i know he is not and i told him that...cobra is just a player with bad attitude and that's all
kingkobra123 just lost the Turkish_Warriors team.
Hi Remus,

I m sorry.I have made for a bad attitude.i promise.I will not do it again.

I want to join my team again.Please forgive me.

Thanks to everyone..
:worship:
Cevher.He is kingkobra.I talked him.He forgot to write the name :smash:
sakir
Remus

Post by Remus »

kingkobra123 wrote:
Remus wrote: kingkobra123 just lost the Turkish_Warriors team.
Hi Remus,

I m sorry.I have made for a bad attitude.i promise.I will not do it again.
I want to join my team again.Please forgive me.
Thanks to everyone..
:worship:
OK.
But take care: there is no "next time" for you.
:!:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Thank you Remus for solving this issue. To kingcobra123...we all have bad days man but this is no reason to make problems on a free game such is this. Everyone has the right to play bad or good. Respect the rules and it will be no more problems. As you see...this site has an very active administrator ( don't know how he has the time to solve so many problems :worship: but he does it ) and you will be punished very rapidly. As Ulubatly says to me Merhaba...i will say to you Merhaba and have fun correctly kingcobra123 :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

musoi wrote:Thank you Remus for solving this issue. To kingcobra123...we all have bad days man but this is no reason to make problems on a free game such is this. Everyone has the right to play bad or good. Respect the rules and it will be no more problems. As you see...this site has an very active administrator ( don't know how he has the time to solve so many problems but he does it ) and you will be punished very rapidly. As Ulubatly says to me Merhaba...i will say to you Merhaba and have fun correctly kingcobra123

Merhaba means Hi :smile: hassiktir means fuck off :mrgreen: if u want to know more then call me :cheers:
ULUBATLI

musoi

Post by musoi »

Yes i know ... i don't want to offend people....but...maybe...who knows...one day if i'll be furious enough...thanks for the offert Ulubatli :cheers:
Extreme66

Bad Attitude - Spartacus

Post by Extreme66 »

Hi Remus,

Watching E99 today in camp we entered SMC and found Spartacus there

Tony entered and within a few seconds up came the chat Tony is punished by Spartacus and he was gone.

E99 asked why Tony was kicked out out but Spartacus said no???

A few minutes later Abacs came in and he too was punished by Spartacus and kicked out.

Again E99 asked why and the reply was the same No?? :cry:

When Abacs came back in I asked why he got kicked out and he had no idea that Spartacus had kicked him out. When questioned again Spartacus left??

I have not met Spartacus many times before but for a player with over 20000 frags????? he does not seem to be the real deal!!
:sad:
Can you check out for us please?? :biggthumbsup:
gonzawa

Re: Bad Attitude - Spartacus

Post by gonzawa »

he make me same to me,! 5 times in one camp!!

Extreme66 wrote:Hi Remus,

Watching E99 today in camp we entered SMC and found Spartacus there

Tony entered and within a few seconds up came the chat Tony is punished by Spartacus and he was gone.

E99 asked why Tony was kicked out out but Spartacus said no???

A few minutes later Abacs came in and he too was punished by Spartacus and kicked out.

Again E99 asked why and the reply was the same No?? :cry:

When Abacs came back in I asked why he got kicked out and he had no idea that Spartacus had kicked him out. When questioned again Spartacus left??

I have not met Spartacus many times before but for a player with over 20000 frags????? he does not seem to be the real deal!!
:sad:
Can you check out for us please?? :biggthumbsup:
Esto esta aburrido...
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Spartacus the ballsless just kick me out of SMC i think because i killed him i didn't bother going back in to ask. Do we really need idiots like him in the game what an embarrassment to himself :oops: and to think he has over 20000 frags.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

spartacus just lost the team.
A player with 22126 frags and this attitude ...
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

Remus wrote:spartacus just lost the team.
A player with 22126 frags and this attitude ...
I told to him then he said that he was not himself ( he was his little bro)ok.then I said to him that you should not do it ever.Ok
yes Boss that is it .Give him a last chance that u gave it for someones :love:
ULUBATLI

Remus

Post by Remus »

ulubatli wrote:I told to him then he said that he was not himself ( he was his little bro)ok.then I said to him that you should not do it ever.Ok
yes Boss that is it .Give him a last chance that u gave it for someones :love:
OK.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Players should have to join the forum and ask personally for the mod powers to boot someone out of camp. This way, they'll at least be told the rules and get to see that throwing people out without cause is not accepted practice here. If it were, I'd throw EVERYONE out! :twisted:

Every other day I see the message "SoandSo wants to punish Timberwolf!"

:lol: :lol:

That's all good and well, as I can't be thrown out of a camp. But anyone else is losing their spot! grr!

:sniper:
musoi

Post by musoi »

PLEASE LET ME IN
Account

Post by Account »

players "polo78" and "cacahuate" with a bad attitude .. a couple of times I told them I would like to play with them smc.. and they answer me with horrible words

... not once but many times they told me that
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

OMFG! Finally back from Florida!!!!!!!!F#C*{ :pompom: well then I must catch up on this forum then!! BTW, Polo78 IS very good with bad names.....maybe he needs a little time-out? :wink:
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.
musoi

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus ! I subscribe about cacahuate...this player always curse curse curse....with no reason..i lost my temper and answer him in his language ( spanish ) because the moron doesn't know any language but his....i answer with MORE horrible words then his :mrgreen: ...so i advise other players to do the same...or if they have powers...to kick him out....or simply...to kill kill kill everytime they see him :sniper: i don't understand this shithead but hey...we have fingers and a keyboard...so...return his favour, guys :biggthumbsup:
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Musoi, that isn't a great idea, it will make him worse and soon everyone will be cursing each other. Ignore what he says.
The best way to get this guy back is to just kill him more, and maybe a little dance in front of him when he has red/dead screen in front of him. :mrgreen:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
musoi

Post by musoi »

On the second thinking....you're right Scrappit...the idea with dance/jumping around him when he's dying is brilliant :biggthumbsup:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

The thing I do, is : 1: I Shout: I WILL PISS ON THE GRAVES OF YOU ANCESTORS! 2: I jump up/down on their dead body! It infuriates 'em! :mrgreen:
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.
yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

hola Remus, no acostumbro acusar a alguien por su mal comportamiento, pero nico13, realmente es una persona detestable
:evil:
Sólo se la pasa insultando a todo el que este dentro del campo.
Lo que mas me molesta es que no puedo seguir jugando por que los demas jugadores se esconden para poder insultarlo y ya no tengo a quien matar... :cool: ...jeje

Bueno espero le ponga usted un alto...

NOTA: el comando para sacar a un jugador, debería mantenerse activo para que jamas regrese el jugador con mala actitud por que no sirve de nada sacarlo un vez y regresa. :biggthumbsdown:.
Creo que al jugador le serviría de escarmiento. :smash:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus ! Untilnow...i think kirby was a decent player...but just now...he says to me suck my dick..like he has one :baby: .The situation was like that...a very lowlife gamer...but who speak spanish...curse in the game...scarmok was his name...not cursing me...but cursing kirby....kirby says to him to apologies...but scarmok keep cursing...kirby says he is administrator of the game...and will kill scarmok account...then he kicked me out!!!!...then i enter again...he and kral123 kicked scarmok out....and then...the stupid fuck kirby says to me...musoi suck my dick and left like coward...so...my quoestion is...has kirby a dick?....and why he says to me to do that...should say to his compatriot moron scarmok to do that...anyway strange...kirby come in romania...i will suck your dick with a chainsaw :agree:
Remus

Post by Remus »

musoi wrote:Salve Remus ! Untilnow...i think kirby was a decent player...but just now...he says to me suck my dick..like he has one :baby: .The situation was like that...a very lowlife gamer...but who speak spanish...curse in the game...scarmok was his name...not cursing me...but cursing kirby....kirby says to him to apologies...but scarmok keep cursing...kirby says he is administrator of the game...and will kill scarmok account...then he kicked me out!!!!...then i enter again...he and kral123 kicked scarmok out....and then...the stupid fuck kirby says to me...musoi suck my dick and left like coward...so...my quoestion is...has kirby a dick?....and why he says to me to do that...should say to his compatriot moron scarmok to do that...anyway strange...kirby come in romania...i will suck your dick with a chainsaw :agree:
HA HA HA
And take care: inventor is active again!
:lol:
p.s.
I will prepare the chainsaw for you and for all the trusted players.
:twisted:
yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

Hola Remus.

Tengo unaduda muy grande, ¿usted y solamente usted puede cancelar una cuenta?

Le cuestiono esto debido a que ahorita estoy jugando y tambien esta mi primo quien no tiene mucho que lo convencí a que hiciera una cuenta y así fue, su nombre es scarmok, sin embargo kirbyquien no tiene una buena actitud, usted lo sabe,comenzó a insultar a mi primo, scamok le pedia que jugara y dejara de maldecir tanto fue así que kirby le pidía a scarmok disculparse.
Como scarmok no se disculpo, kirby le dijo que ahorita mismo iba a cancelar su cuenta(scarmok) y fue así:shock:.
¿kirby es administrador del juego?

o ¿por qué pudo cancelar la cuenta? si no es administrado(que no creo que lo sea), !pudo de inmediatamente eliminar la cuenta¡... sólo puedo inferir que es hack! :evil:

Por favor Remus responda.
Milan

Post by Milan »

kirby is not administrator, there is only 1 administrator and that's Remus, kirby es tonto :lol:
So he can do nothing :wink:
Milan
musoi

Post by musoi »

I prefer the names Husqvarna or Stihl thank you Remus ( for chainsaw )...i want to say something more...i talked to yoxrock...i find out the realstory about his cousin...sorry for saying bad things about scarmok...i didnt know why he curse kirby...but i have allergies tu cursers...i admit i respond the same way :mrgreen: even i promise myself to not do that...so...i dont know....if kirby is a hacker...should be banned, eh?...in closing...my apologies to yoxrock and scarmok...sorry guys :cheers:
yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

Milan, gracias por responder y lo mismo digo él no es un administrador, pero realmente canceló la cuenta de scamok, entonces quiere decir que kirby es hack¡ :idea: ,
Tal vez no se note en su manera de jugar pero no encuentro otra respuesta =)...

hehehe,,,ok Musoi :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

I get the feeling this kirby wants to get banned.
Next time ... :smash:
Cevher

Post by Cevher »

hi remus

byozi I curse my sister to an assignment puffin Please just do something, I'm sick Remus

thanks and regards...
Remus

Post by Remus »

Cevher wrote:hi remus

byozi I curse my sister to an assignment puffin Please just do something, I'm sick Remus

thanks and regards...
Talk to Mehmet (ulubatli).
If byozi continues with this attitude, he will lose the team.
Cevher

Post by Cevher »

Remus wrote:
Cevher wrote:hi remus

thanks and regards...
Talk to Mehmet (ulubatli).
If byozi continues with this attitude, he will lose the team.
byozi I wonder if it continues with the same attitude Do not throw the game I'm sick of it I can not stand the game cool

:cry:
Cevher

Post by Cevher »

hi remus

I was always swearing byozi puffin great friend to us too many losers diyo I puffin threats that I think this attitude will always go Please just do something it does not fix
:help:
:cry:

thanks and regards...
Remus

Post by Remus »

Cevher wrote:I was always swearing byozi puffin great friend to us too many losers diyo I puffin threats that I think this attitude will always go Please just do something it does not fix
If you are a smart guy, just ignore him.
If he is a stupid guy and will continue with this bad attitude ...
Timberwolf

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by Timberwolf »

I didn't know which section to post this in. But the guy just screams "MORON." So I'm posting it here.

Dumb screen name idiot: niggerkiller

Needs banning

Remus

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:I didn't know which section to post this in. But the guy just screams "MORON." So I'm posting it here.
Dumb screen name idiot: niggerkiller
Needs banning
He had the same username in the previous game.
He is fmzamos from now on.
:mrgreen:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus and salve all!!Byozi is a great player....i dont have troble with him...i play deathmatch with him and he dont upset when i left because of my dinner...and he gain a lot...from 7-4 favour me from 7-7 ...he understand me and call me not a coward...so..i dont understand his attitude...but i sustaind him...he's a great player...and friend of mine...until a moron attitude...such i find NOT from his side....so guys..please give him a chance byozi is a great player :agree:
yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

Hola Remus, nuevamente yo, pero en esta ocasión con pruebas de la mala actitud de KIRBY no me gusta la inpunidad que hay sobre los tramposos.

Aga algo al respeto usted tiene el poder. :cool:

Nota: Si usted pone un alto a este jugador, no volverere a molestar... :mrgreen:

Bye....

LE debo un favor Remus por no haber dispersado los jugadores del team :mrgreen:
Pero pasando el 27 de este mes, volveré a jugar un poco mas y activare el equipo.. :wink:
Remus

Post by Remus »

yoxrock wrote:Hola Remus, nuevamente yo, pero en esta ocasión con pruebas de la mala actitud de KIRBY no me gusta la inpunidad que hay sobre los tramposos.
Too many complaints about this player.
kirby lost the team.
Next time he will get banned.
kurt

Post by kurt »

Hi :P , mehmet123 into camp and begins to count curses :biggthumbsdown:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

I nominate myself for bad attitude today!

I know that whole "everyone should play..." spiel. But sometimes people's connections are just TOO bad.

How do you die three seconds after me, after killing me WITHOUT even facing in my direction, and then spawn BEFORE me? :worship:

Rant over. Jesus. It's ridiculous

Timberwolf: Bad attitude player since 1980

kurt

Post by kurt »

Timberwolf wrote:I nominate myself for bad attitude today!

I know that whole "everyone should play..." spiel. But sometimes people's connections are just TOO bad.

How do you die three seconds after me, after killing me WITHOUT even facing in my direction, and then spawn BEFORE me? :worship:

Rant over. Jesus. It's ridiculous

Timberwolf: Bad attitude player since 1980

ok bad connection=immortal

Thats why supreme kill me!

Because she is good player...

But u r not good for me!

Understand :shock:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

LaraCroft is a bad player, too, I guess

:biggthumbsup:

Whatever you say.

You're the greatest, Kurt. Your skills are unmatched. Nobody ever has a problem with your connection. It's like you live right on top of the server. You never die 3 seconds after me and then spawn before me, and you never kill me while facing the wall after taking 50 shots and 3 bombs to the back.

Must be my mistake.

:agree:
kurt

Post by kurt »

Timberwolf wrote:LaraCroft is a bad player, too, I guess

:biggthumbsup:

Whatever you say.

You're the greatest, Kurt. Your skills are unmatched. Nobody ever has a problem with your connection. It's like you live right on top of the server. You never die 3 seconds after me and then spawn before me, and you never kill me while facing the wall after taking 50 shots and 3 bombs to the back.

Must be my mistake.

:agree:
Josh ok.Maybe i have bad connection but supreme kill me how?
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$