Camp Modes

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
supreme

Camp Modes

Post by supreme »

hiiiiiiiiiii,

I am here to request few features :P

night mode:
Remus we want lights in camp, i cant see in dark :(. if camp would have yellow lights all over except some places then i guess that would be attractive. :)
and also i want that if you like to give us
camps having snow/fog/rain/wind
like if we cannot have falling snow for some fps reason then can we have a camp with fog ,
similarly a wind camp instead or rain etc.

What you think except this :smash:

:P
:love:

p.s: if you allow basic camp for all kind of players.. registered / unregistered with chat enabled, I have not thought of plus and -ve points of this but i think this will be good in the sense that unregistered players would get more awareness with registration and teams and other multiplayer modes of the game.
:
Marckus1

Re: Camp Modes

Post by Marckus1 »

dont forget..KITKAT...
supreme

Post by supreme »

Marckus1 wrote:dont forget..KITKAT...
hehe, many are trying to change my KITKATS :P but Remus knows kitkats are mine only,. So he will give this every time :P
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:Remus we want lights in camp, i cant see in dark :(. if camp would have yellow lights all over except some places then i guess that would be attractive. :)
like if we cannot have falling snow for some fps reason then can we have a camp with fog ,
Kirenator,

Realtime lighting is processor killer (even in standalone games powered by top 3D engines).
You'll get snow/fog/rain/wind if Adobe fixes the memory leak (they are all RAM expensive).
They promised some goodies in the upcoming Shockwave v12.
Let's wait and see.
:wink:
The truth is the following:
Hopeless 2 is one of the most complex games in a browser ever made.
But all the teenagers are looking for a game with an infinite number of features.
Obviously, that game does not exist.
:cheers:
goldkiller

Post by goldkiller »

Hey Remus!
Have cool ideas for nine map mod. Something like free only teams that no one can kill anyone but all the battles against zombies.

Explanation:

-A maximum of 5 players in a map.
-20 Waves So (1st Wave Sun 20 regular zombies but then automatically play like a "Both ") and so on, and who has survived all 20 waves without dying once Propack gets 2-4 days.
- When looking at the zombie mod is dying out completely udn man must wait until a new one was made ​​or he makes himself at one.
-The game starts only if 5 players are in the server.
- Map does not matter either makes you a new map for it or take an old one. I ask this because there is a game that does that and there is only one map where there ZombieMod and nothing else.

Currencies for which the Hopeless 2 or more, after all, is not your decision, I am not responsible for Währe value but an idea. Think about it please you very well.
Goldkiller-Deutsch:Ich werde der beste SNIPER-MAN werden den es je in der geschichte von Hopeless 2: Mercenary Camp gegeben hat.
Englisch:I will be the best SNIPER-MAN that ever in the history of Hopeless 2 Mercenary Camp gave.
Safpot

Post by Safpot »

goldkiller wrote:Hey Remus!
Have cool ideas for nine map mod. Something like free only teams that no one can kill anyone but all the battles against zombies.

Explanation:

-A maximum of 5 players in a map.
-20 Waves So (1st Wave Sun 20 regular zombies but then automatically play like a "Both ") and so on, and who has survived all 20 waves without dying once Propack gets 2-4 days.
- When looking at the zombie mod is dying out completely udn man must wait until a new one was made ​​or he makes himself at one.
-The game starts only if 5 players are in the server.
- Map does not matter either makes you a new map for it or take an old one. I ask this because there is a game that does that and there is only one map where there ZombieMod and nothing else.

Currencies for which the Hopeless 2 or more, after all, is not your decision, I am not responsible for Währe value but an idea. Think about it please you very well.
You mean like a survival mode?
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

boss, see this
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:agree:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:boss, see this
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:agree:
That "timer" is an option as long as the session owner is not the one who lose the connection.
:?
Also, this approach encourages the players with bad connection and bad attitude.
:roll:
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

supreme wrote:hiiiiiiiiiii,

I am here to request few features :P

night mode:
Remus we want lights in camp, i cant see in dark :(. if camp would have yellow lights all over except some places then i guess that would be attractive. :)

What you think except this :smash:

:P
:love:

p.s: if you allow basic camp for all kind of players.. registered / unregistered with chat enabled, I have not thought of plus and -ve points of this but i think this will be good in the sense that unregistered players would get more awareness with registration and teams and other multiplayer modes of the game.
Remus back to the issue of supreme:

Well I think if would be fine / rain / good but in this case to be> Rain camp for all who enter the field are wet (rain) as well as> elite camp etc but in this case> Rain camp
No Longer a Noob
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

(remus) you agree or not :idea:
No Longer a Noob
Remus

Post by Remus »

Yeart wrote:(remus) you agree or not :idea:
What did I tell you before?
:smash:
Remus wrote:You'll get snow/fog/rain/wind if Adobe fixes the memory leak (they are all RAM expensive).
They promised some goodies in the upcoming Shockwave v12.
Let's wait and see.
:!:
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

Ok sorry.... :?
No Longer a Noob
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

How would you "see" wind, and how would it affect the camp as an advantage? Would we only see dust particles blowing around on the game field?
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.