Tomb Raider Bug

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
Safpot

Tomb Raider Bug

Post by Safpot »

I was on top of the balcony in frozen city, then I decided to switch to the tomb raider mode. The game suddenly froze, and at the bottom it said "Safpot left the camp". I don't think I got kicked out because my fps was 50/50 and my connection was great. The only other person there was polo78. I was stuck there until I pressed Esc.

Here's the screenshot:

:cheers:
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Safpot

Re: Tomb Raider Bug

Post by Safpot »

Here's another one:

When you are on the balcony and walk backwards with tombe raider, you can see through the walls at a certain angle.

Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Safpot wrote:I was on top of the balcony in frozen city, then I decided to switch to the tomb raider mode. The game suddenly froze, and at the bottom it said "Safpot left the camp". I don't think I got kicked out because my fps was 50/50 and my connection was great. The only other person there was polo78. I was stuck there until I pressed Esc.
I cannot replicate this "bug".
Be sure you can.
Otherwise it means you have stability problems (RAM issues).

Safpot wrote:When you are on the balcony and walk backwards with tombe raider, you can see through the walls at a certain angle.
The game and all the maps have been designed for 1st person camera.
The 3rd person camera is a bonus. :wink:
On the top of that, you'll find this bug in most of the "pure" 3rd person camera games.
Including the most famous: Tomb Raider (Legend, Anniversary & Underworld). :mrgreen:

Thanks for feedback anyway.
Safpot

Post by Safpot »

Remus wrote:
Safpot wrote:I was on top of the balcony in frozen city, then I decided to switch to the tomb raider mode. The game suddenly froze, and at the bottom it said "Safpot left the camp". I don't think I got kicked out because my fps was 50/50 and my connection was great. The only other person there was polo78. I was stuck there until I pressed Esc.
I cannot replicate this "bug".
Be sure you can.
Otherwise it means you have stability problems (RAM issues).

Safpot wrote:When you are on the balcony and walk backwards with tombe raider, you can see through the walls at a certain angle.
The game and all the maps have been designed for 1st person camera.
The 3rd person camera is a bonus. :wink:
On the top of that, you'll find this bug in most of the "pure" 3rd person camera games.
Including the most famous: Tomb Raider (Legend, Anniversary & Underworld). :mrgreen:

Thanks for feedback anyway.
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.