Pro Package Bug

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
Safpot

Pro Package Bug

Post by Safpot »

If you get kicked out from a camp and log in again without refreshing the page, then you don't have pro pack until you refresh the page. I don't know if this is a bug, or if you did this to furthur annoy the people who got kicked out... :mrgreen:

:cheers:
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Remus

Re: Pro Package Bug

Post by Remus »

Safpot wrote:If you get kicked out from a camp and log in again without refreshing the page, then you don't have pro pack until you refresh the page.
You answered to your own question.
The bug is on your side: wrong browser cache setting.
For Internet Explorer: "Check for newer versions of stored pages = Every visit to the page".
If you're using Chrome, disable "DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance".
Safpot

Post by Safpot »

Remus wrote:
Safpot wrote:If you get kicked out from a camp and log in again without refreshing the page, then you don't have pro pack until you refresh the page.
You answered to your own question.
The bug is on your side: wrong browser cache setting.
For Internet Explorer: "Check for newer versions of stored pages = Every visit to the page".
If you're using Chrome, disable "DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance".
It also makes you lose all your points temporarily. I kicked theprophet11 out to check, and when he came back, he had 0 points(he doesn't have the pro pack yet). He didn't get them back until he refreshed the page. Maybe both of us have a wrong browser cache setting, but I doubt it.

Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Safpot

Post by Safpot »

I have the newest version of Internet Explorer.

Here's what I did:

Tools>Internet Options>Browsing History>Settings>Check for Newer Versions of Stored Pages>Every Time I Visit the Webpage

The "bug" is still there.

:?
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.
Remus

Post by Remus »

It also makes you lose all your points temporarily. I kicked theprophet11 out to check, and when he came back, he had 0 points(he doesn't have the pro pack yet). He didn't get them back until he refreshed the page. Maybe both of us have a wrong browser cache setting, but I doubt it.
The players kicked out of camps are asking for help.
FIXED!
:lol:
Safpot

Post by Safpot »

Remus wrote:

The players kicked out of camps are asking for help.
FIXED!
:lol:
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.