SMC camp

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
johny

SMC camp

Post by johny »

I don't know if I it may be considered a bug, but yesterday or two days ago (my elephant memory :mrgreen: ) I entered in free teams with necromanthus server of this site link removed. The weird thing was that in that camp were Jacob, Grim Reaper and Mucaht... but they were playing in the new mercenary camp (camp of the H2MC)... So, I was playing with mg-3, ak-7, Grenade launcher... and, for their words, they were playing with RPG, G-3, etc... I just saw grim reaper with a winchester but in a bad position in his arms... so he was using another kind of weapon in the other camp.
The funniest part was when I entered... because in my last SMC account I have 7000 frags, so when I entered mucaht was in shock how I 'had' 7000 frags :mrgreen:
But now I see that the link removed can't run anymore, so the problem is solved :P
Remus

Re: SMC camp

Post by Remus »

Hi Johny,

First of all, what did I ask you a long time ago in the activation email?
"DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK TO ANYONE"
:evil:
Now ... both games (old and new) shared the necromanthus.com server (already overloaded).
On the top of that, the first map shared the same camps name (I forgot to change them, my fault).
For this reason, players from different games were able to play the same session (LOL).
Not anymore ... :mrgreen:
johny

Re: SMC camp

Post by johny »

Sorry sorry! :sad: never happen again =S
you should have been there when mucaht saw me :mrgreen:
DoubleGuitar