Problems in FZC

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Problems in FZC

Post by profesorhr »

Today strange thing happened in FZC! I saw few people sharing one spot (Tuareg and hasantepekoy) What is going on? Afther that I could not kill anyon, and all kill me? I was asking question in camp "whats going on and i tell them there is something wrong with this camp! Finnaly I get speedhack notification! Whats going on? Remus is it because of me or something is going on? :pompom:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Re: Problems in FZC

Post by profesorhr »

Again it happend in SBR. This time I was blinking?! I restarted my PC. Probobly my connection is breaking! Remus do you have any errors regarding connection with Croatia to Chicago?
Regards profesorhr
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

Two players on the same slot means severe connection issues or bad session owner.
But did you read the v2.34 announcement?
Remus wrote:Important note: this version is NOT backward compatible!
If in that camp there're players with the previous version and another player is using the 10th character ...
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:Two players on the same slot means severe connection issues or bad session owner.
But did you read the v2.34 announcement?
Remus wrote:Important note: this version is NOT backward compatible!
If in that camp there're players with the previous version and another player is using the 10th character ...
You are right! Once I was the session owner and the other I was at slot no 7. I have read all the announcements and I know what are you talking about...I hope it will be OK in future! Thanks for replaying back :cheers: