bug with score and numbers of mathces

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
John_H

bug with score and numbers of mathces

Post by John_H »

dm with godfrey 5 times and more...only got 1 in matches,,,poor godfrey :lol:
please remus fix it :biggthumbsup:

:pompom: :cheers:
Brigata HG
Remus

Re: bug with score and numbers of mathces

Post by Remus »

There is nothing to fix because that is not a bug.
It's a penalty!
1vs1 and 1vs2 (20 frags limit) does not mean team play.
These results are ignored by the team scoreboard.
:wink:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

In other words, he could not stay long enough in the field, maybe your connection, etc.. :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
John_H

Post by John_H »

maybe :roll:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

John_H wrote:maybe :roll:
Hi all,
me and Darkside had this problem long time ago with Turk players. Every 2 minutes one of them go out form match, sometimes they do it on purpose because they are loosing. In that way they abuse the game and put confusion in the game play and that game doesn't count. You don't know if you are playing the match or not? But most of the time they had problems with their connection and that destroy the game completly. This could be fixed in several ways. One of the way is to check connection before play team match. If the connection is OK than the match can be played or if someone go out from the game and then re enter the game more than 3 times the game will be stoped and registred with the score 10 : 0 for the opponent. Maybe this is the wrong place to put this thoughts but never the less......Maybe I'll post it in feature request page....
Anyway stay cool and sharp John_H but do not go HiGH all the time :cheers: :baby:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
John_H

Post by John_H »

:wink: hi hi hi :whatis: :baby:
:cheers:
Brigata HG
darkside

Post by darkside »

profesorhr wrote:
John_H wrote:maybe :roll:
Hi all,
me and Darkside had this problem long time ago with Turk players. Every 2 minutes one of them go out form match, sometimes they do it on purpose because they are loosing. In that way they abuse the game and put confusion in the game play and that game doesn't count. You don't know if you are playing the match or not? But most of the time they had problems with their connection and that destroy the game completly. This could be fixed in several ways. One of the way is to check connection before play team match. If the connection is OK than the match can be played or if someone go out from the game and then re enter the game more than 3 times the game will be stoped and registred with the score 10 : 0 for the opponent. Maybe this is the wrong place to put this thoughts but never the less......Maybe I'll post it in feature request page....
Anyway stay cool and sharp John_H but do not go HiGH all the time :cheers: :baby:
Yes, true. I would like to point out the fact that many players have bad connections and often win because of what.