Dogs!!!!!

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
theprophet11

Dogs!!!!!

Post by theprophet11 »

You know about the dog in domination :police: we should be able to use them in free for all or free teams or infection or teammdeathmatch. in domination the dog bit you if you got toooo close but what if you could buy up to 3 to 5 dogs that were faster and more powerful than the one in domination and could find all players on the map and try to get you some kills :mrgreen: . But you could kill them and since the dont shoot take two times longer to kill than a regular player. :agree:

You could buy them in the market in the shape of dog bones and the would appear where you dropped them. cost= 20-30 points :cheers:
ILLUMIN▲TI
John_H

Re: Dogs!!!!!

Post by John_H »

:eek: i think this is a cute idea :biggthumbsup:

good this time for me :whatis: keep on....
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

John_H wrote::eek: i think this is a cute idea :biggthumbsup:

finallly you agree with me :agree:
ILLUMIN▲TI
DeadlySpawn

Post by DeadlySpawn »

theprophet11 wrote:You know about the dog in domination :police: we should be able to use them in free for all or free teams or infection or teammdeathmatch. in domination the dog bit you if you got toooo close but what if you could buy up to 3 to 5 dogs that were faster and more powerful than the one in domination and could find all players on the map and try to get you some kills :mrgreen: . But you could kill them and since the dont shoot take two times longer to kill than a regular player. :agree:

You could buy them in the market in the shape of dog bones and the would appear where you dropped them. cost= 20-30 points :cheers:
Yeah, that would be cool. Please do it Remus
Spawn
John_H

Post by John_H »

:mrgreen: it remember me "worms"...the crazy sheep...hihihi :lol:
:biggthumbsup: funny idea :baby:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

John_H wrote::mrgreen: it remember me "worms"...the crazy sheep...hihihi :lol:
:biggthumbsup: funny idea :baby:
He he! Maybe Remus could introduce dog wisperer from California USA. He could train those dogs :pompom: and I could take them to walk every day.
ha ha ha ha ha
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
John_H

Post by John_H »

:whatis: just take 1 more walk...for taking you a picture for the team poster :mrgreen:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

John_H wrote::whatis: just take 1 more walk...for taking you a picture for the team poster :mrgreen:
Ups! :mrgreen: Mamma mia! :pompom: :cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
John_H

Post by John_H »

:lol: :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

is remus gnna do it?
ILLUMIN▲TI