Killstreaks

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
theprophet11

Killstreaks

Post by theprophet11 »

Personally i dont like the idea of getting that instant kill thing by killing chickens :roll: way to easy. you should get a 3 killstreak ( 3 kills withought dying) and there should be other killstreak not just that one instead of having to buy dogs (iff you like my idea and add dogs to this game) for 10 killstreak :agree:
ILLUMIN▲TI
DeadlySpawn

Re: Killstreaks

Post by DeadlySpawn »

That would be cool to...
Spawn
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

10 kills to get dogs, impossible. it should be 2 for insta kill, 4 for one dog that runs around and kills people with like 600Hp, and 5 kills for bombing that bombs the middle of the map (my favorite :twisted: ). but you have to really pull teeth to get remus to put that in this game, just a matter of it being fair for the people who r not that gud because the gud people might abuse that alot, so there is a slim slim slim chance that remus might considers it.

just hope for the best :wink:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
DeadlySpawn

Post by DeadlySpawn »

5 killstreak for dog, 600 hp is way too much it shoulb be 200-250ish hp.3 kills for DS (It is not called insta-kill that is COD talk). And the missles/rockets wouldn't be good inside small maps
Spawn
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

when you think about it it is not that much hp so 200 would be child's play. and insta killa and deadly strike is the same thing you did not need to bring that up in small maps would make it more effective
WARRIORS_OF_WAR

Post by newbie »

Hmmm i dont know, this is too much!
5 chickens for a dog is inposible! and the dog whit 200-250HP!
HHmm i dont know! :whatis:
Newbie the captan of the Team:
Extreme_Fighters]