Camp Leader

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
DeadlySpawn

Camp Leader

Post by DeadlySpawn »

When someone makes a new camp and they are a non-elite they should be second. So when an elite player comes he/she will be camp leader. This way he/she can kick people out if they are rude or have bad connection. Maybe you won't do it, but I think it'll work.
Spawn
supreme

Re: Camp Leader

Post by supreme »

DeadlySpawn wrote:When someone makes a new camp and they are a non-elite they should be second. So when an elite player comes he/she will be camp leader. This way he/she can kick people out if they are rude or have bad connection. Maybe you won't do it, but I think it'll work.
This is not fair that if someone created camp and you are giving right of that camp to other elite players and kicking out that poor non-elite camp owner? Its better to stop all players from playing rather than putting this dumb idea.
:
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

supreme wrote: This is not fair that if someone created camp and you are giving right of that camp to other elite players and kicking out that poor non-elite camp owner? Its better to stop all players from playing rather than putting this dumb idea.
:biggthumbsup:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I must agree. You can always leave a camp if someone is being rude. But whoever starts the camp is the owner.
:biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”