Hopeless 2 (v2.50 - v2.59)

News about Hopeless 2
profesorhr

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.50 - v2.53)

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:v2.53

About 95% of the daily players are unregistered.
I want the registered players to have fun, so I had to do something about that.
Starting with this version, ALL the players can access the Beginner camps.
BUT ...
1) the Pro Package is disabled
2) all the rank boosts are ignored
3) all the players need 5 crows per DS 4) only 5 points per frag (the target rank is ignored)

The noob killers must pay the price.
:lol:

Good old days when everything was simple! :pompom:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

BUT ...
2) all the rank boosts are ignored :mrgreen:
3) all the players need 5 crows per DS :mrgreen:
4) only 5 points per frag (the target rank is ignored)

Noob-fest in aisle 7! :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:

BUT ...
3) all the players need 5 crows per DS

Noob-fest in aisle 7! :mrgreen:
Yes even John_H and Ace...007 where in the camp trying to kill some noobs. I said trying because they were killed too many times :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Noob-fest in aisle 7! :mrgreen:
Yes even John_H and Ace...007 where in the camp trying to kill some noobs. I said trying because they were killed too many times :mrgreen:
Folks,

You should open a topic in the "General Talk" section: Noob Killers
Post screenshots with the in-game scoreboard.
The "veterans" spending all the day in the Beginner camps don't deserve the elite & bonus labels.
:twisted:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Noob-fest in aisle 7! :mrgreen:
Yes even John_H and Ace...007 where in the camp trying to kill some noobs. I said trying because they were killed too many times
Folks,

You should open a topic in the "General Talk" section: Noob Killers
Post screenshots with the in-game scoreboard.
The "veterans" spending all the day in the Beginner camps don't deserve the elite & bonus labels.
:twisted:
Why? Maybe they deserve elite&bonus label for noobs :mrgreen: We all just wont to have fun. That's all! And if that means to kill noobs why not! I was the noob one and it's very refreshing to return to the roots! No hard feelings Remus but I think you are in the bad mood these days?! :mrgreen:
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:No hard feelings Remus but I think you are in the bad mood these days?! :mrgreen:
You just got banned.
:pompom:
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Good Job Remus. :biggthumbsup:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:No hard feelings Remus but I think you are in the bad mood these days?! :mrgreen:
You just got banned.
:pompom:
I told you, you are in a bad mood these days?! :mrgreen:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

By_Enes wrote:Good Job Remus. :biggthumbsup:
Good job for banning me or..... :whatis:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Yes even John_H and Ace...007 where in the camp trying to kill some noobs. I said trying because they were killed too many times [/quote]

Interesting that the professor has singled me out, this attack is unprovoked and meant to be provocative. OK I’ll bite this time…

What could provoke this blindside attack? I noticed literally dozens of other registered players in the new shooting gallery, even a player’s just like the professor. One’s that have a huge disparity in frag count/experience, yet still continue to still use an overabundance of the no-skill “DS” shot. Even being a semi-rookie I just can’t personally find any sense of accomplishment using the “DS”, so I rarely use anymore, but that’s just personal choice. I think that in the professor’s case, using multiples numbers of the DS’s per showing is probably required for his self-esteem, so it’s OK professor, I understand, we can still be friends. :biggthumbsup:

Could the real underlying reason for this unprovoked attack be that the professor is still smarting over his debunked flying man post? See: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just between us professor. I’ve found an unbelievable investment you might be interested in. It’s an awesome sturdy-built and well-traveled bridge over the Hudson River. :lol:

P.S. john007 was also singled out although I never saw him there. I realize John007 can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn yet, but I do think he is a pretty good guy, and that always counts mucho grande in my book. Picking on the little guy could also be good for your self-esteem, but please give the rookie a break, maybe he has an old PC/Mouse who knows. :D

See you in the battlefield. :cheers:
Molon Labe!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

profesorhr wrote: I was the noob one
I think the Prof means
profesorhr wrote: I'm the number one noob
:wink: :lol:
Ace---007 wrote:I realize John007 can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn yet, but I do think he is a pretty good guy, and that always counts mucho grande in my book.
:agree:
John007 is no immortal, but srinu,naveen,rabai, now that's a different matter :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Lenny wrote:
profesorhr wrote: I was the noob one
I think the Prof means
profesorhr wrote: I'm the number one noob
:wink: :lol:
Ace---007 wrote:I realize John007 can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn yet, but I do think he is a pretty good guy, and that always counts mucho grande in my book.
:agree:
John007 is no immortal, but srinu,naveen,rabai, now that's a different matter :roll:

You are right I didn't see the "I am knob one" post. My bad there. lol

I still have to talk to him about the bridge deal though. :-D
Molon Labe!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Ace---007 wrote:I think that in the professor’s case, using multiples numbers of the DS’s per showing is probably required for his self-esteem, so it’s OK professor, I understand, we can still be friends.
He is our friend and he likes to post messages in the Shy_Teds team topic.
And let's face it: only a real veteran is able to kill noobs with Deadly Strikes.

Ace---007 wrote:P.S. john007 was also singled out although I never saw him there. I realize John007 can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn yet, but I do think he is a pretty good guy, and that always counts mucho grande in my book
I already told them twice: john007 is a nice player with bad connection.
Like most of the players from India ...
He cannot be on the BadCon list for this reason:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... me=john007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

And let's face it: only a real veteran is able to kill noobs with Deadly Strikes.

Salute Remus :cheers:
Yes, maybe I’m just not experienced enough to appreciate the superior skill and precision it takes to wield the “DS”. Especially against those deadly rookies! :mrgreen:
WWhaaaahahahaaha!
Much to learn young grasshopper! :lol:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:Yes even John_H and Ace...007 where in the camp trying to kill some noobs. I said trying because they were killed too many times

Interesting that the professor has singled me out, this attack is unprovoked and meant to be provocative. OK I’ll bite this time…

What could provoke this blindside attack? I noticed literally dozens of other registered players in the new shooting gallery, even a player’s just like the professor. One’s that have a huge disparity in frag count/experience, yet still continue to still use an overabundance of the no-skill “DS” shot. Even being a semi-rookie I just can’t personally find any sense of accomplishment using the “DS”, so I rarely use anymore, but that’s just personal choice. I think that in the professor’s case, using multiples numbers of the DS’s per showing is probably required for his self-esteem, so it’s OK professor, I understand, we can still be friends.

Could the real underlying reason for this unprovoked attack be that the professor is still smarting over his debunked flying man post? See: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just between us professor. I’ve found an unbelievable investment you might be interested in. It’s an awesome sturdy-built and well-traveled bridge over the Hudson River. :lol:

P.S. john007 was also singled out although I never saw him there. I realize John007 can’t seem to hit the broad side of a barn yet, but I do think he is a pretty good guy, and that always counts mucho grande in my book. Picking on the little guy could also be good for your self-esteem, but please give the rookie a break, maybe he has an old PC/Mouse who knows.
See you in the battlefield. [/quote]

Hmm, I do not realy know how I single you out as I mention John_H my dear teammate and not John007 (have you been drinking?) Maybe you have problem with your glasses :mrgreen: or you just need coffee (if you are old enough to drink it, because I was thought that coffee is not allowed for the children).
Regarding DS, hmm if you prefer to be killed without DS let it be than. I'll do it. I was just trying to spare you too much suffering :pompom:
Regarding flying or not flying it's tottaly up to you if you are going to belive or not and I am not mad at you. If you are sceptic about this it's your own buisness and I can't do anything about that. You are entitled to state your opinion as I am mine!
If you are talking about bridge over the Hudson River I can only say that there is a thin line between good taste and hmm you know what :pompom:

P.S. Yes, you are right see you in the camp (just to be precise not hte begginer on)
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

OK, I see it’s John_H not john007. I missed that half, so I’ll make a personal note to notch down my reading speed next time.

I already noted the DS is personal choice, and you are a "DS" king. What I find most amusing is the one that hurls DS’s like confetti at a victory parade, is always the first one to cry out “no DS!” for every match play. :mrgreen: The irony is simply incredible. :lol: After re-reading my post I admit it sounds a bit harsher than I intended it to, this is not to give you a complete pass as you seem to throw allot of mud, so a semi-apology from me. I’ll also pass on commenting about any juvenile child references, going to that shallow well, is “well” a bit humorous. No hard feelings professor, keep those DS’s in reserve for me, I’ll spot you the handicap…
See you on the battlefield.
Ace---007 :cheers:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:OK, I see it’s John_H not john007. I missed that half, so I’ll make a personal note to notch down my reading speed next time.

I already noted the DS is personal choice, and you are a "DS" king. What I find most amusing is the one that hurls DS’s like confetti at a victory parade, is always the first one to cry out “no DS!” for every match play. :mrgreen: The irony is simply incredible. :lol: After re-reading my post I admit it sounds a bit harsher than I intended it to, this is not to give you a complete pass as you seem to throw allot of mud, so a semi-apology from me. I’ll also pass on commenting about any juvenile child references, going to that shallow well, is “well” a bit humorous. No hard feelings professor, keep those DS’s in reserve for me, I’ll spot you the handicap…
See you on the battlefield.
Ace---007
I accept your semi apology :mrgreen: and I have a present for you when we meet in the battlefield. It will be wraped with beautifull red tape but be carefull it might not be hmm.... :mrgreen:
Also I have one advice to you. If you are angry, what ever the reason is, sleep it over and than comment. Hmm also I noticed one more thing, you are a little bit fast (jejejeje I mean on writing, reading and nothing else)
Terim1905

Post by Terim1905 »

aug m-16 bullet shells instead please get beginners :biggthumbsup:

aug rounds plz(Beginners) :pompom:

Remove shell from M-16 ok :biggthumbsup:
"Ölüler tek bir şeyi bilirler: Hayatta olmak daha iyidir."
supreme

Post by supreme »

@ Ace and @ Prof :lol:
ty for nice comedy, i enjoyed a lot. Please carry on.

p.s: Ace--007 is acting like ghost of Josh aka Timberland. ha :)
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:p.s: Ace--007 is acting like ghost of Josh aka Timberland. ha :)
Did you mean the ghost of Timbaland?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LBTSUEU0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
supreme wrote:p.s: Ace--007 is acting like ghost of Josh aka Timberland. ha :)
Did you mean the ghost of Timbaland?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LBTSUEU0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hehe :mrgreen:
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:@ Ace and @ Prof :lol:
ty for nice comedy, i enjoyed a lot. Please carry on.

p.s: Ace--007 is acting like ghost of Josh aka Timberland. ha :)
:mrgreen:

Well I never thought about this! Ace---007 if you are Timberland please wink 1 time if not wink 2 times.
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

I can’t comment on Mr. Timberland as I never knew him.
professor wrote
I accept your semi apology :mrgreen: and I have a present for you when we meet in the battlefield. It will be wraped with beautifull red tape but be carefull it might not be hmm....
Also I have one advice to you. If you are angry, what ever the reason is, sleep it over and than comment. Hmm also I noticed one more thing, you are a little bit fast (jejejeje I mean on writing, reading and nothing else)
I'll reply to your comments though.

If by “little bit fast" you mean articulate, clever and well-read thank you for the complement.

An incredibly awesome one-liner just popped into my head, but I’m shelving it (as much as it pains me too) because of the complement buried among several junior-high digs that are too tempting for you to resist.

I’ll look forward to see that booby prize/present you are wrapping for me though. Whaaaa!

This is the fitting character of Wile E. Professor and his present and mastermind plan. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au3JeK_cdGk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“Super Genius” scheme number two! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAx_g8FElCo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S. Remus
Timbaland ft. SoShy and Nelly Furtado
When the cats come out the bats come out to play :biggthumbsup:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I was thinking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aK2CKrdjbE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please folks pay attention on 1'20'' of that movie when Ace--007 enteres the room! That is surprise I was talking about! :wink:
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

profesorhr wrote::mrgreen:
I was thinking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aK2CKrdjbE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please folks pay attention on 1'20'' of that movie when Ace--007 enteres the room! That is surprise I was talking about! :wink:
That man had visited my clinic as a patient, watch it :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

BUT ...
3) all the players need 5 crows per DS

remus
enough for noobs so killer. :pimp:
beginners camp for beginners.
500 Frags and above should not enter the beginners camp
we have to go back to Old.
Everyone PLAYING beginners camp.
I'm tired.
:police:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:I'm tired.
Of cheating :?: :?: :?: :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

Lenny wrote:
By_zeus wrote:I'm tired.
Of cheating :?: :?: :?: :?:
yes zeus , you're tired of cheating?
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Professor wrote:pay attention on 1'20'' of that movie when Ace--007 enteres the room

Love the Mr. Bean clips, Professor and ulubatli! I admit I laughed. :mrgreen:

ulubatli I assume that's the professor in you clinic since he identified me as “the child”, so one would only assume he’s Mr. Bean. :lol:

(Using the child epithet for many, you would think he’d tapped the shallow-well dry, but evidently not) :lol:

I must say though that Professor “Wile E. Coyote” “Super Genius” is certainly a more fitting, even impeccable character for the professor.

Still awaiting that big surprise he’s concocting for me. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeVTzWelns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:
Professor wrote:pay attention on 1'20'' of that movie when Ace--007 enteres the room

Love the Mr. Bean clips, Professor and ulubatli! I admit I laughed. :mrgreen:

ulubatli I assume that's the professor in you clinic since he identified me as “the child”, so one would only assume he’s Mr. Bean. :lol:

(Using the child epithet for many, you would think he’d tapped the shallow-well dry, but evidently not)
I must say though that Professor “Wile E. Coyote” “Super Genius” is certainly a more fitting, even impeccable character for the professor.

Still awaiting that big surprise he’s concocting for me. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeVTzWelns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is becoming to boring for me :sleep:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote: Did you mean the ghost of Timbaland?
Ya think?
It’s about time you quit posting and give it a rest.

Not The First One, Open It Up
I Be The Last One Closin It Out.

Peace Brother,
Ace---007
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:
Remus wrote: Did you mean the ghost of Timbaland?
Ya think?
It’s about time you quit posting and give it a rest.

Not The First One, Open It Up
I Be The Last One Closin It Out.

Peace Brother,
Ace---007
Zzzzzzzz :sleep: If you like me so much and you can't resist me than I propose to you to become my shadow! There is a command for that all you have to do is type > spectate N where N is my number in camp :mrgreen:
John_H

Post by John_H »

:eek: Hey!!! I think this version (2.53)is getting really hot :D
Brigata HG
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Super Genius wrote:If you like me so much and you can't resist me than I propose to you to become my shadow! There is a command for that all you have to do is type > spectate N where N is my number in camp

Yes, we’re all acutely aware that the self-proclaimed “geniuses” always love to give advice...
Couple thing’s obvious here; this had become boring some time ago, and your post were a bit uncreative for a professor. :mrgreen:
Any future post about this noise from me, are now in hibernation mode. :sleep:
Molon Labe!
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

supreme wrote:

BUT ...
1) the Pro Package is disabled :mrgreen
3) all the players need 5 crows per DS :mrgreen
:biggthumbsup
thats what i wanted from long time. :) :biggthumbsup:
:love:
BUT, 1--no thanks
2-- no thanks
3-- nothanks
4 -- no thanks
and, i don't want to pay this price
for me, i don't go there in this mode :biggthumbsdown:
have fun
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:i don't go there in this mode
That's because you are a REAL veteran.
:biggthumbsup:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:i don't go there in this mode
That's because you are a REAL veteran.
(biggthumbsup):

I second the :biggthumbsup: but would like to add.

1. When I see a mega veteran in beginners alone bullying up, A couple times I've jumped on the board and specifically targeted him/her to at least give those helpless souls a little support. :mrgreen:

For any of those players, no offense, it’s not personal; just how I roll. :cheers:

2. I like all the camps.

NCY is a great camp; I just don’t like to eating the same sandwich every day. When I try to start other camps, more times than not, it seems an impossible task. "Frag hounds" :D

I've entered different beginner camps for a while just for a change of scenery, hoping some seasoned players join in to make it fun and interesting.
Molon Labe!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Ace---007 wrote: 1. When I see a mega veteran in beginners alone bullying up, A couple times I've jumped on the board and specifically targeted him/her to at least give those helpless souls a little support. :mrgreen:
For any of those players, no offense, it’s not personal; just how I roll. :cheers:
All the beginners have my permission to team up against veterans in the Beginner camps.
Teams in Free For All is bad attitude, but not in this case.
Remus

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.50 - v2.54)

Post by Remus »

v2.54

The 13th map has been included: Apocalypse City.
This map has a dedicated game server: apcs.apocalypsecity.net
So you will share the same camps with the http://apocalypsecity.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; players.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:v2.54

So you will share the same camps with the http://apocalypsecity.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; players.
Other frag builder, crazy hot camp, boom,,boom,boom!!,, hehehe.
and many places for ratones!! :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:Other frag builder, crazy hot camp, boom,,boom,boom!!,, hehehe.
That's right.
It's a rat paradise.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topz007 wrote:

Other frag builder, crazy hot camp, boom,,boom,boom!!,, hehehe.

Ratone? Who me? (squeak!) :mrgreen:
slaprat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

manga

Post by manga »

Hahaha picture rat kagga-monazzo
come to the baban
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Ratone? Who me? (squeak!) :mrgreen:
slaprat.jpg
That's Steve with M-40.
M-40.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Ratone? Who me? (squeak!) :mrgreen:
slaprat.jpg
That's Steve with M-40.
M-40.jpg
Hahahahahahahhahahahaah :biggthumbsup:
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Hi Remus. For the first time I'm sorry to have to say: I don't like one of your updates. I'm talking about the Veteran access to the Beginner camps. I don't care about players using it as a frag generator but most of the good camps were already neglected anyway (VIP,TFC,KIN,SIB,ABC). Now everything is splintered up and it's near impossible to get a good map going anywhere with enough decent players.
Just my opinion...
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Sootie wrote:Hi Remus. For the first time I'm sorry to have to say: I don't like one of your updates. I'm talking about the Veteran access to the Beginner camps. I don't care about players using it as a frag generator but most of the good camps were already neglected anyway (VIP,TFC,KIN,SIB,ABC). Now everything is splintered up and it's near impossible to get a good map going anywhere with enough decent players.
Just my opinion...
yes, bro
i agree with you also :agree:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sootie wrote:Hi Remus. For the first time I'm sorry to have to say: I don't like one of your updates. I'm talking about the Veteran access to the Beginner camps. I don't care about players using it as a frag generator but most of the good camps were already neglected anyway (VIP,TFC,KIN,SIB,ABC). Now everything is splintered up and it's near impossible to get a good map going anywhere with enough decent players.
Just my opinion...
I am aware of that for over 2 years. :mrgreen:
But you see only the "dark side" of this update.
There is also a "bright side", much more important:
1) I got a bunch of requests for this feature.
2) the server is running 24/24, but there are certain hours with less activity.
The registered players (including the veterans) need players to play with.
3) any game is full of noob killers (including many of those with thousands of frags :mrgreen: )
4) now you can finally see who are the REAL players and REAL veterans.

To conclude: no matter what you do, it's impossible to please them all.
FCs33

Post by FCs33 »

Finally an small map, where the Rocket Launcher is the most useful weapon (reminds me when I played Doom Multiplayer, even though I was a bad player :mrgreen: ).
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote: To conclude: no matter what you do, it's impossible to please them all.
But I think you are pleasing the wrong people! :mrgreen: