Hard_Killers

Create your own team or join an existing one
AwesomeX

Hard_Killers

Post by AwesomeX »

i have found 3 other players with over 500 frags. we have our team name and i will be the team leader. will someone please tell me how to activate our team?
Topz007

Re: i want to create a team

Post by Topz007 »

AwesomeX wrote:i have found 3 other players with over 500 frags. we have our team name and i will be the team leader. will someone please tell me how to activate our team?

look that
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
AwesomeX

Activating my team!

Post by AwesomeX »

Im not sure if i am doing this right but if i am, i am ready to activate my team. Our team name will be Hard Killers, and Killers for short. All of my team members have agreed on me being the leader but can do without me being it. My team members who are interested in joining my team are...

rocko_rocko
Ace---007
assvomi13
huibuulll

They each have at least 500 frags and are all active players. Please activate our team!
slapshot

Re: Activating my team!

Post by slapshot »

AwesomeX wrote:Im not sure if i am doing this right but if i am, i am ready to activate my team. Our team name will be Hard Killers, and Killers for short. All of my team members have agreed on me being the leader but can do without me being it. My team members who are interested in joining my team are...

rocko_rocko
Ace---007
assvomi13
huibuulll

They each have at least 500 frags and are all active players. Please activate our team!
Please ask each person to reply to this post to confirm that they indeed want to join your team. Each member must have a minimum of 500 frags.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

AwesomeX

Re: Activating my team!

Post by AwesomeX »

slapshot wrote:
AwesomeX wrote:Im not sure if i am doing this right but if i am, i am ready to activate my team. Our team name will be Hard Killers, and Killers for short. All of my team members have agreed on me being the leader but can do without me being it. My team members who are interested in joining my team are...

rocko_rocko
Ace---007
assvomi13
huibuulll

Please ask each person to reply to this post to confirm that they indeed want to join your team. Each member must have a minimum of 500 frags.
:cheers:
Thanks for all your help! :worship:
Sootie

Re: Hard_Killers

Post by Sootie »

Yep,like slapshot said , they must all reply here,ok?
AwesomeX

Re: Hard_Killers

Post by AwesomeX »

Sootie wrote:Yep,like slapshot said , they must all reply here,ok?
Thanks for a fast response and all your help/advice! Really appreciate it! :biggthumbsup: :worship: