Browser error

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Browser error

Post by profesorhr »

While playing this morning I get this error (see picture). Can somebody explain that to me and if anyone knows the solution for this. I must say that I just upgrade the shockwave. My pc have 3Gb Ram, Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz processor, Nvidia QuadroFX 580 graphic card. I play on Win XP pro SP3 and i use IE8 for web browser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remus

Re: Hopless error

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:While playing this morning I get this error (see picture). Can somebody explain that to me and if anyone knows the solution for this. I must say that I just upgrade the shockwave. My pc have 3Gb Ram, Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz processor, Nvidia QuadroFX 580 graphic card. I play on Win XP pro SP3 and i use IE8 for web browser.
That "Out of memory" is a browser error message.
Be sure you don't have other browser windows or tabs open (they eat memory and other resources).
Also, before playing it's a good idea to clear the browser cache.
:cheers:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

A Profesorhr who's out of memory :lol: :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:A Profesorhr who's out of memory :lol: :lol:
hehe ,
:biggthumbsup: :mrgreen:
:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

haha
:mrgreen:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

He he he! But not out of ammo! :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:While playing this morning I get this error (see picture). Can somebody explain that to me and if anyone knows the solution for this. I must say that I just upgrade the shockwave. My pc have 3Gb Ram, Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz processor, Nvidia QuadroFX 580 graphic card. I play on Win XP pro SP3 and i use IE8 for web browser.
That "Out of memory" is a browser error message.
Be sure you don't have other browser windows or tabs open (they eat memory and other resources).
Also, before playing it's a good idea to clear the browser cache.
I didn't have any tab or browser open. Only my email was open because it must be because of the buisnes :wink: This is first time that i get those kind of error. Well I'll se what happens later....Thanks for replaying so fast!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:I didn't have any tab or browser open. Only my email was open because it must be because of the buisnes :wink: This is first time that i get those kind of error. Well I'll se what happens later....Thanks for replaying so fast!
All the browsers have memory management issues.
If you keep it open for too long, the browser memory usage is growing forever.
At one point you'll notice the navigation in any webpage running in slow motion.
Check out in Task Manager/Processes the memory usage of the iexplore.exe application.
Hundreds of MB means bad performances.
That's why is recommended to close it completely from time to time.
For best experiences, open the browser and play the game.
:wink:
Also, check out Internet Options / General / Settings / Amount of disk space to use for temporary Internet files
Be sure that value is between 1000 and 3000 MB.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:I didn't have any tab or browser open. Only my email was open because it must be because of the buisnes :wink: This is first time that i get those kind of error. Well I'll se what happens later....Thanks for replaying so fast!
All the browsers have memory management issues.
If you keep it open for too long, the browser memory usage is growing forever.
At one point you'll notice the navigation in any webpage running in slow motion.
Check out in Task Manager/Processes the memory usage of the iexplore.exe application.
Hundreds of MB means bad performances.
That's why is recommended to close it completely from time to time.
For best experiences, open the browser and play the game.
:wink:
Also, check out Internet Options / General / Settings / Amount of disk space to use for temporary Internet files
Be sure that value is between 1000 and 3000 MB.

Thank you! :cheers: