Question about adding people to team

Create your own team or join an existing one
AwesomeX

Question about adding people to team

Post by AwesomeX »

Hi,
I recently created a team called The Killers. I am the team leader and have gotten TONS of requests for people to join my team. The only thing is, i always have to turn them down because i honestly dont know how to add people to my team. If someone could please answer my simple question i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for much for your time,
AwesomeX
supreme

Re: Question about adding people to team

Post by supreme »

AwesomeX wrote:Hi,
I recently created a team called The Killers. I am the team leader and have gotten TONS of requests for people to join my team. The only thing is, i always have to turn them down because i honestly dont know how to add people to my team. If someone could please answer my simple question i would very much appreciate it.

AwesomeX
Its simple. Ask players to reply with team request in your team topic on forum and then if you confirm their requests by replying back on forum then those players would be added by Remus in your team.
:cheers:
:
slapshot

Re: Question about adding people to team

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
AwesomeX wrote:Hi,

AwesomeX
Its simple. Ask players to reply with team request in your team topic on forum and then if you confirm their requests by replying back on forum then those players would be added by Remus in your team.
:cheers:
AND, you can have up to 10 members on a team! :cool:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”