Welcome Shasharse van Sureacok

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
shasha

Welcome Shasharse van Sureacok

Post by shasha »

Lenny wrote:
shasha wrote: BTW, I was the first person who answered so I should really get the prize!
:smile: :lol:

Sasha/Sharok, We have a community around here.
Criticism is understandable, but constructive criticism is the most welcome.
:cheers:
What criticism ??? and this is Sharok! Just to make it easier for you! :wink:
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
Lenny

Re: QR codes

Post by Lenny »

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=2450" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
shasha

Post by shasha »

So what??? are you trying to remind me of stupid statements by Ace?
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Lenny wrote:
shasha wrote: BTW, I was the first person who answered so I should really get the prize!
:smile :lol:

That was me handing you a life line :wink:
Interpret it how you like :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
shasha

Post by shasha »

Lenny wrote:
Lenny wrote:
:smile :lol:

That was me handing you a life line :wink:
Interpret it how you like :roll:
handing me a life line!!????!!! I don't remember if I have asked you for any advice! You better sort yourself out first, mate!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Oh ok. np
I can see your going to go far in this game.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:Oh ok. np
Well you have manage to start a fight from something inocent like QR code? Strange how some people have little respect to others who are trying to give them a hand of friendship. That makes me very very sad :cry:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
Well you have manage to start a fight from something inocent like QR code? Strange how some people have little respect to others who are trying to give them a hand of friendship. That makes me very very sad :cry:
haha, I know you would favor your physics student. but we are bored, we don't have anybody to pull leg. So Sharok/Shasha is the last hope :P
:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

supreme wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
haha, I know you would favor your physics student. but we are bored, we don't have anybody to pull leg. So Sharok/Shasha is the last hope :P
Sharok’s got macaroni for brains. :lol:

Little surprise here...
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Well, you think like a real physicist! I like you more and more every day :pompom:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:

Well, you think like a real physicist! I like you more and more every day :pompom:
Ha. But your student wont like this. Haa :-P
:
shasha

Post by shasha »

supreme wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
Put your hope where the sun don't shine!!! You shut your mouth and keep sucking on your pacifier! You so dumb for pulling other people's leg! So don't even try! :D
shasha

Post by shasha »

profesorhr wrote:
Don't cry pofesorhrhrhdtehr!!!! Can you tell me who was trying to shake hand with me???? I don't see anything here but stupid comments!! And you guys think they are clever! Ok be happy and enjoy!!! Profesoheraherohooraherrrr!!!! lol :mrgreen:
shasha

Post by shasha »

Ace---007 wrote:
Sharok’s got macaroni for brains.
Ace, I think you meant spaghetti, right? You don't even know the difference between macaroni and spaghetti, you dumb!!!! lol! :D well you have neither! You have BS for brains! :D
shasha

Post by shasha »

profesorhr wrote:
One more thing, profesorohorehorrarrr! Something innocent like QR code is not the place to give people so-called LIFE flipping LINE!!!! If he thought friendly he could have inboxed me!! right? :?:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

shasha wrote:
Ace---007 wrote:
Sharok’s got macaroni for brains.
Ace, I think you meant spaghetti, right? You don't even know the difference between macaroni and spaghetti, you dumb!!!! lol!...............
It’s hard to penetrate a cranium when you’re talking to stupid, but I’ll give it another try… :roll:

It’s a euphemism you big dummy! :lol: i.e. the substitution of a mild term (writer liberties) for one considered harsh, blunt, or offensive.

In this case it was meant to contain an element of humor, but for you I’ll just spell it out, "macaroni for sh#t".
Molon Labe!
shasha

Post by shasha »

Ace---007 wrote:
In this case it was meant to contain an element of humor, but for you I’ll just spell it out, "macaroni for sh#t".
All you said, say, will say are simple, pure yet thick BS! Exactly like what you have in your head! :biggthumbsdown:
enough for today! Get back in the hole you crawled from, little Ace!
profesorhr

Re: Welcome Shasharse van Sureacok

Post by profesorhr »

:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shasha

Re: Welcome Shasharse van Sureacok

Post by shasha »

profesorhr wrote::mrgreen:
You trying your best to use the BS in your head!! ha??? No success, yet!!! lol! Keep trying! :D

Have you come up with this idea of new topic and etc on your own or had some help from the others too? You guys off your head! LMHO! :D