troy1

Re: black hawk

Post by troy1 »

boglombear u have til september 1 st to do team matches or u r off the team
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,
I have another ideal :idea: for you to consider. Instead of threatening boglombear with dismissal from the team, why not first try to find out why he or she has not been involved with matches. For instants every time any teammate including myself don't play in matches for a period of time are you going to threaten them with dismissal from the team. I know there will be times when I won't be online to play due to other things I am involved with here at home and in my community. I think a wise leader should be tolerant and get to the reason boglombear can not plays as often. Now I know what you are thinking I have been active in matches pretty regular. Well that true for now, but I know I have things coming up that will keep me for the game for periods of time. Do I need to worry that I may be asked to leave the team. Remember you yourself have told me about your family situation being at dads certain times and moms other. And there is school starting soon. You also told me you are considering joining the basketball team in which I hope you do, but there will be a commitment to that team. Being a coach myself I am very big on commitment in the right priority. This game should be lower on all Black Hawks list in regards to doing things in real life other that playing a online game. I am sorry if I am getting a little preachy, but that might be the adult and coach in me. So going back to what I said earlier. Find out if boglombear has a problem, maybe he is in a different time zone and might not been available. I know the our teammate and my friend Deamuel live on the other side of this planet 12 hours away and there will be times due to his commitments that he might not be available for matches.

THINK ABOUT IT :think:

Sgt_Saunders
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

boglombear wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
troy1 wrote:haha call her school and ask if she and play for a hour
hahaha funny :D
do u really love drake
yes i really love Drake he is my baby<3
troy1

Post by troy1 »

deamule has asked him to play matches he said no then left the camp he said he would play matches if he or she does not make that happen he or she is off the team that's final this team is starting to get irritating
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy, When I saw your original post I was not aware he or she is not even trying to play matches. Once in awhile due to situation at our homes or time restrictions we cannot get involved in match when asked by another teammate. My recommendation from my last post still goes. Try to feel him/her out, I don't see any rush in dismissing him/her at this time. But I do agree he/she need to explain better to another teammate why the cannot play in matches when asked and not just leave camp with explanation.

Keep up the good work, you are becoming a true leader.

Sgt_Saunders

PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL
troy1

Post by troy1 »

look at his old post he says y
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:boglombear u have til september 1 st to do team matches or u r off the team
but i cant i really broke my arm im getting the cast off on the 1st
Search_N_Destroy!
supreme

Post by supreme »

boglombear wrote:
troy1 wrote:boglombear u have til september 1 st to do team matches or u r off the team
but i cant i really broke my arm im getting the cast off on the 1st
troy, give a chance, then you can take decision. Do you have any other player in your mind?
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

how do u play in beginners camp
supreme

Post by supreme »

troy1 wrote:how do u play in beginners camp
with gun?
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

if he can play in beginners camp he should be able to play team matches
supreme

Post by supreme »

troy1 wrote:if he can play in beginners camp he should be able to play team matches
haha, you are quite smart kid. Well may be she dont want to risk your teammatch.
:
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:if he can play in beginners camp he should be able to play team matches
i let my older brother play my account but i say dont play team matchs cos im a member
Search_N_Destroy!
troy1

Post by troy1 »

so is everyone on forum black hawks team leader but me
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:so is everyone on forum black hawks team leader but me
me and u in team dm against other team now
Search_N_Destroy!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,
You are the team leader. You started the team, I requested to be on the team and you excepted me. I have no intention on taking your place as team leader. I am only advising you as someone who is a leader in my community and the experience I have gain over the years. As you will get older you will see what I mean. When I posted my last couple of comment I am trying to give you guidance on how to deal with this situation. You don't have to take my suggestion and I won't be offended if you don't. I believe you are a good person that will make the right decision. Remember with this being an open forum you will get from time to time others who will comment on our team business. Some of it will be good and some not so good. Once you excepted the role as leader when you created the Black Hawks you as others who lead are open to criticism again both good or bad. I have faith in you as my captain that you will make the right decision.

Sgt_Saunders

PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL
troy1

Post by troy1 »

september 1 we get rid of suntiger and and shasha bmx r u quiting or staying we need to know
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:september 1 we get rid of suntiger and and shasha bmx r u quiting or staying we need to know
if ur talking about me id like to stay because ove played matches when i could plss dont get rid of me
Search_N_Destroy!
troy1

Post by troy1 »

great job team 10 th place boglombear we r not deleting u
shasha

Post by shasha »

I'm joining buddy! :biggthumbsup:
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

buddy september 1 u can join now :agree:
philippine warrior
Remus

Post by Remus »

troy1 wrote:september 1 we get rid of suntiger and add shasha
:biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

thanks sir remus :worship:
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:great job team 10 th place boglombear we r not deleting u
thanks leader i am very great full see u in battle :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Search_N_Destroy!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

BLACK HAWK BUSINESS UPDATE:
-First I want to commend all my teammate for working out any issues they have as we make our team stronger. A good team needs always to work together.
-CONNECTIONS: As we all know some of our teammates have connections problems from time to time. Sometime during matches some might be thinking that our teammate left in the middle of a match. Remember not everyone has a strong broadband connection, also some of our computers are slower than others because we might have one the a few years old and the processor has a little trouble keeping up. If this is the case before you go online to play the game turn off some of your back round programs that may be running. Accept for your anti-virus program and your operating system program others can be turned off before you play. This should reduce the demand on the processor and you game play and connection should improve.
-MATCHES: Stop by this forum page and leave a post that you are online playing, let your teammates know the time you are expected to be on and maybe which camp you might be in. This way each of us can track down a partner for a possible match play.
-TEAM PHOTOS: I still haven't received any photos of any Black Hawks teammates. Again this is not a requirement, but if we would like to have it posted in one of the camps I would need them to request from Remus to approve and maybe get post in a camp. If you look in a camp when you are playing you will see other team photos. You can send me you .jpeg file in a PM. Just click on the members tab at the top of this page look me up under S and you should be able to figure it out from there.
-SCHOOL: Finally as I said in another post, with summer ending many of our younger Black Hawk members will be going back to school. REMEMBER school work first than HOPELESS 2. It is important for all you to get a good education. A great example of what and education can do for you is right here in the making of our Hopeless 2 game. Remus and his staff needed to get the education to create this great game we all enjoy. If you inspire to create something great in life put the time in yourself now in school "LEARN NOW, THAN GO OUT AND CREATE SOMETHING WONDERFUL FOR ALL THE WORLD YOURSELF."

see you online: Sgt_Saunders
:cheers:
shasha

Post by shasha »

:biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
troy1

Post by troy1 »

sorry guys I had a busy weekend so I was not able to play I will be able to play on whensday the only days I will be able to go on r monday whensday and every other weekend I am starting school tomorrow :( hahaha plus basketball starting on the 2nd of 2013 remus please remove bmx123 from the team because he started his own team
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,

Don't worry about not playing over the weekend, real life is more important than a game. Good luck :biggthumbsup: starting school, remember future leaders need to be smart not be a smart asses. Work hard in school, play when you can after school work let me know how you are doing.

Your teammate and friend, :D

Sgt_Saunders
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

i found a good idea for ur team picture put picture of Drake so i could fall in love with yall :!: :!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
troy1

Post by troy1 »

u all ready fell in love with me :D haha
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hey when i play matches when im going to leave ill say bye but when i leave without sayin bye tht means my connection is bad
Search_N_Destroy!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

troy1 wrote:u all ready fell in love with me :D haha
hahaha maybe but not more than my baby Drake :lol:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus please remove me from team and make kilzon team leader thanks
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,

I have no problems if you want to step aside as team leader, Kilzon :biggthumbsup: is a good choice, but I don't understand :think: why you want to leave the team?

Sgt_Saunders
:sad:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

just because
troy1

Post by troy1 »

the team will be better with out me
troy1

Post by troy1 »

sorry guys kilzon if u don't want to be team leader then sgt sanders or shasha can be I am quiting the team because I don't have very much time to play and with what kilzon said mostly what kilzon said to me so have fun with the team old team mates bye I will be done posting on this page after I have been deleted from the team
troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus I don't want to quit anymore jennifer has talked me into staying
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

troy1 wrote:remus I don't want to quit anymore jennifer has talked me into staying
awww troy thank you :love: :love:
kilzon

Post by kilzon »

TROY,
I AM GLAD YOU ARE STAYING.

IN CHRIST

KILZON :agree:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I think of this team as a part of my family but there are people on this game that r not on my team I consider family too