Re: black hawk

Post by deamuel »

kilzon ur good player and always online :cheers:
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

deamuel wrote:kilzon ur good player and always online

always ive been in a few games he is excellent :cheers: :cheers: :agree: :agree:
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

SGT,
GOOD GAME

08/15/12
25-30
20-30
27-30
27-30
25-30

GAME IMPROVE :mrgreen:

SORRY SGT I CAN PLAY GOOD COZ MY PC IS SLOW :worship: :worship: :
philippine warrior
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

deamuel wrote:SGT,
GOOD GAME

08/15/12
25-30
20-30
27-30
27-30
25-30

GAME IMPROVE :mrgreen:

SORRY SGT I CAN PLAY GOOD COZ MY PC IS SLOW :worship: :worship: :
ur a very good player deamuel good work keep improving :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Jen,

ohh...my heart touch you the only one who said i am a good player thank you jen :cry: yes i am good,good for luanching rpg and apc map :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
kilzon

Post by kilzon »

thanks
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

deamuel wrote:Jen,

ohh...my heart touch you the only one who said i am a good player thank you jen :cry: yes i am good,good for luanching rpg and apc map :mrgreen:
hehe yes and your welcome my good friend deamuel :D
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

We will get better, I enjoy teaming up with you.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,

Alianzacope is looking to join the team. You have some decisions to make to fill the 10th spot.

Sgt_Saunders
troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus please add kilzon and kick out suntiger
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

sir remus,

please sir add now kilzon :worship: :worship: :worship:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus, :worship:
As a team mate on the Black Hawks I endorse Troy 1, request for the addition of Kilzon :biggthumbsup: and the deletion of Suntiger :biggthumbsdown: from the Black Hawks. Suntiger after be accepted in the Black Hawks has not been active with the team and I notice on other team forum pages he is requesting to join there teams. A good team mate would not do such a thing, our team is young and we are learning to play together in matches. We have not won yet, but we will not give up when things get tough.

Thank You for your consideration,

Sgt_Saunders :cheers:

"PEACE, LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL"
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus, :worship:
As a team mate on the Black Hawks I endorse Troy 1, request for the addition of Kilzon :biggthumbsup: and the deletion of Suntiger
1) kilzon already played 14 matches for this team.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2) SunTiger cannot be removed until september 1st.
:cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

To all my Black Hawk teammates attached below is the updated logo for our team. I have been asked by other teammate to send it to Remus, but to be fair to all and Troy our captain. I am re-posting the logo I proposing. If all is good I will send it up to Remus to be added to our team name. Today is Saturday, let agree or disagree by next Friday. If someone has something different they would like to submit, than post it for a team review.

Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:

PEACE, LOVE, AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

nice i agree sgt :agree:
philippine warrior
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

hi srry i did`nt tell u
i made me a team
my team is the hunger games (the team name)
so i wannted to tell u whish me luck
*Big Bang To The Head*
troy1

Post by troy1 »

ok first of all bmx u can't quit till september 1st 2nd y r u quiting I have pro now haha team just got better 3rd where were u 4th sgt I love it 5th azncodmw3 what camp do u play we sould we have not talked in a long time 6th I think that is all if I missed something please tell me so I can get it done
troy1

Post by troy1 »

who do we want removed from the team and who do we want added to the team I post this because of inactive player player that dose not want to play matches and player quiting to make another team and cents we r voting on team logo just to said again I love it sgt good work and hi to all team members hope u r having good weekend
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I would like to play with any new members that we consider adding september 1st we will add shasha and remove boglombear suntiger and bmx because he dose not want to be a part of this amazing team we have to top three players with pro deamule in 1st troy in 2nd and sgt in first and then we have our active kilzon in 4th without pro plus after we get shasha we will have 4 with pro possible 5
troy1

Post by troy1 »

sorry for all the long messages I am doing this half asleep so some of it won't make any sence so just ignor it thank u
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

troy1 wrote:sorry for all the long messages I am doing this half asleep so some of it won't make any sence so just ignor it thank u
Ok :lol: :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

sgt,

forward now the team logo troy1 agree :agree: :pompom:
philippine warrior
alianzacopa

Deamuel

Post by alianzacopa »

hi deamuel: Iam please need is in you team Black Hawk . You team is good . THANKS . :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

alianzacopa,

ok wait for troy1 reply,your active player so :biggthumbsup:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I want to play with him first and we have to wait for september
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Teammates, I will send the logo to Remus for approval. Also lets be patient and learn to play together in matches. Though all of us live in different parts of the world with different languages, lets us all be patient with each other as we work through our language barrier. Our ages should be meaningless here in or virtual world.

WE ARE A TEAM, WE ARE A FAMILY, WE ARE BLACK HAWKS

Sgt_Saunders

"PEACE, LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Black_Hawk_Logo6.jpg
Image size 256x128
:biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

sgt,

ur the bsest man :biggthumbsup:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

sgt r we going to need a pic of everyone on team
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:I would like to play with any new members that we consider adding september 1st we will add shasha and remove boglombear suntiger and bmx because he dose not want to be a part of this amazing team we have to top three players with pro deamule in 1st troy in 2nd and sgt in first and then we have our active kilzon in 4th without pro plus after we get shasha we will have 4 with pro possible 5
troy 1 sorry i havent played any games because i was in hospital i broke my arm pls dont get rid of me i will play loads of games when my arms better
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

bogloombear,

did you remember when i always call you and ncy map to play matches and apc dm map?you always left the game i dont know why you always left the game? :mad:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

u should have told that to deamule in the first place
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:u should have told that to deamule in the first place

sorry can i stay i promise ill play team death match :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

troy1

give bogloombear chance lets see if he can do her promise :biggthumbsup:
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

deamuel wrote:troy1

give bogloombear chance lets see if he can do her promise :biggthumbsup:
tnx i wont let our team down
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:biggthumbsup: Good Team ethics! Don't kick a man when he is down! :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

:biggthumbsup: Troy, Deamuel, both of you have shown wisdom and leadership. This makes for a strong team. I am proud to be your teammate.

Now for some team business:

TEAM PICTURES :photo:
From what I understand we are closed to presenting a set of photos for team picture to be placed in one of the camps. I have the time and if all the Black Hawk teammates send me your picture I will put it together and have it ready for when its time send it up to Remus. You can PM me through the forum with them. In the message also give me your player name and real name (optional). Though we are allowed 10 team members, I believe only the top 5 or 6 players can be placed on the team bill board, (if this is so we can revue our top players we will request and make adjustments every month or so). I will get that info later, but until than send me photos. This is not a requirement to be on the team. If you want to keep your identity private your teammates will understand and respect your wishes.

TEAM LOGO: By now if you have checked, our team logo has be accepted and posted. You can find on the team standings page. And when you are in matches you will find our logo with our flag. I thing it shows and send a strong message.

WHEN YOU CAN AND CANNOT BE ONLINE TO PLAY:
With many of our teammate living in different parts of the world it could be difficult to get together for matches. Also older teammates such as my self have a job as well and family obligations. Younger teammates with summer coming to an end may be starting school soon. As an older teammate I will expect our younger teammates to finish schoolwork before coming into camp to play. You can post here on on forum page when the best time of the day or night you can play, include your time zone. I expect all of us (myself included) to remember that we have real lives to live. We need to be out and about and live it. Let all of us enjoy our time together online in camp both in matches and free for all play. If we would like to learn about each other better outside of Hopeless we can connect through Facebook just as my friend Deamuel and my self have done. Again this is not a requirement to be on the team. What I am promoting is not just be any team, but a FAMILY.

Thanks and see you in camp, Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Sgt_Saunders wrote: :biggthumbsup: Troy, Deamuel, both of you have shown wisdom and leadership. This makes for a strong team. I am proud to be your teammate.

Now for some team business:

TEAM PICTURES :photo:
From what I understand we are closed to presenting a set of photos for team picture to be placed in one of the camps. I have the time and if all the Black Hawk teammates send me your picture I will put it together and have it ready for when its time send it up to Remus. You can PM me through the forum with them. In the message also give me your player name and real name (optional). Though we are allowed 10 team members, I believe only the top 5 or 6 players can be placed on the team bill board, (if this is so we can revue our top players we will request and make adjustments every month or so). I will get that info later, but until than send me photos. This is not a requirement to be on the team. If you want to keep your identity private your teammates will understand and respect your wishes.

TEAM LOGO: By now if you have checked, our team logo has be accepted and posted. You can find on the team standings page. And when you are in matches you will find our logo with our flag. I thing it shows and send a strong message.

WHEN YOU CAN AND CANNOT BE ONLINE TO PLAY:
With many of our teammate living in different parts of the world it could be difficult to get together for matches. Also older teammates such as my self have a job as well and family obligations. Younger teammates with summer coming to an end may be starting school soon. As an older teammate I will expect our younger teammates to finish schoolwork before coming into camp to play. You can post here on on forum page when the best time of the day or night you can play, include your time zone. I expect all of us (myself included) to remember that we have real lives to live. We need to be out and about and live it. Let all of us enjoy our time together online in camp both in matches and free for all play. If we would like to learn about each other better outside of Hopeless we can connect through Facebook just as my friend Deamuel and my self have done. Again this is not a requirement to be on the team. What I am promoting is not just be any team, but a FAMILY.

Thanks and see you in camp, Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
:biggthumbsup:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

my parents are devorsted so I can only go on when I am at my dads my computer at my moms is broke I use my phone to go here facebook and youtube I go to my dads every monday and whensday and everyother weekend I am at his house this weekend so I will be playing like 24 7 I have school starting in september to be continued hehe
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I go on from 5 pm to 830 pm on mon and whensday I will get a pic sent soon after I take one haha school work comes after hopeless 2 jk I am not buying pro until school is over so I have a lot of points
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

troy1 wrote:I go on from 5 pm to 830 pm on mon and whensday I will get a pic sent soon after I take one haha school work comes after hopeless 2 jk I am not buying pro until school is over so I have a lot of points
school for me starts next week :cry:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I feel bad for u what grade r u going to be in
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

troy1 wrote:I feel bad for u what grade r u going to be in
10th you??
troy1

Post by troy1 »

8th
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

troy1 wrote:8th
ohh cool
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Jenni and Troy,
I guess I got to keep and eye on both of you. I work with young people for the last 40 years. (I know that old). But I want both of you to know there are good people out there and in here in our virtual world. Jenni you still haven't connect with me on Facebook (I want to be your friend). This way as I do with my nieces I can keep track. You both are good kids. And you can and will succeed, but you must work at it everyday.

Remember:
"THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS, BUT WHAT WE THINK IS A PROBLEM IS NOTHING BUT A CHALLENGE. OVERCOMING THE CHALLENGE WILL MAKE YOU STRONG."

see you in camp,
Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:

PEACE, LOVE :love: , AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ALL
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

ive got school to ill be on every day after school when i done school work which is about 4:00 in english time i shall see u good brave soldiers in camp :wink: :wink: :wink: :agree:
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

sgt,
ur the best of the best sgt :biggthumbsup: if my work is day shift i can online 6am to 1pm manila philippines time monday to friday,if my work is night shift i can online 6pm to 2am manila philippines time monday to friday,if week ends i can online the whole day,honestly i can online here at my work coz the time off employee is 2pm to 11pm 8 hours work,then after that im alone now here at my work so i can online now :cheers:

deamuel
philippine warrior
supreme

Post by supreme »

Jennifer wrote:
troy1 wrote:I go on from 5 pm to 830 pm on mon and whensday I will get a pic sent soon after I take one haha school work comes after hopeless 2 jk I am not buying pro until school is over so I have a lot of points
school for me starts next week :cry:
ha ha jeniii, i am VERY HAPPY to hear that your school is starting. now i can call you in between your assignments that jenni please come , one game only. now you will feel my pain. haha
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

haha call her school and ask if she and play for a hour