Short Sweet Story!

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
Shashwat

Short Sweet Story!

Post by Shashwat »

A little child wanted to make a wish for her mother. He came to know that when a star fall from the sky and if u make a wish to that falling star, it is granted.
He prayed to God to make a star fall so that he can make a wish for her mother. His mother had told him that if he prays to God from his little heart, God will surely listen to him. So he prayed to God and believed that the star will fall now.
He started telling his mother that star is going to fall and he is going to wish for her. Her mother said, "no my child, it's not possible, it's not going to happen that star will ever fall." Child felt sad for a moment with watery eyes, but next moment remembered her mother's words only that whatever you ask to God, he listens and fulfills if he prays with pure & true heart. He kept doing it and every night went to terrace to see if the star has fallen and it always did and he always smiled to see his wish coming true but never wished for her mother.
why?
Because what he saw, his mother was yet to see. He would call her daily to come with him but she didn't. But once it so happened that he was there on terrace with his mom, when the time came when he always saw a star falling.
He just said to his mom, "Mummy, look up in the sky". Having said it he started staring his mom's eyes to see what he was so much wanting to see.
And he saw what he wanted to see. His mother's eyes glistened with amusement and pride.
Amused to see a star falling and pride for his son was so right always. She felt proud of his belief and faith. She didn't say a single word but the smile on her face and the words in her eyes said everything he wanted to know.
That what truthfulness and purity is all about!
:-)
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
Ruskin

Re: Short Sweet Story!

Post by Ruskin »

I m touched :cry: [emotional cry :mrgreen: ]
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

What a wonderful story!
:D :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:worship:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

My bro's touched.
That's Big thing for me. Honoured! I did see it in his eyes yesterday, really!
So am I equally Honoured by my friend's appreciations!
TY Steve and Prof!
There may be more in the corner, hehe!
:smile:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

To Mom,

Thank you, Thank you My Lord,
Thank You Thank You!
Opened my eyes ever first time to see,
Pair of lips opened sparkling wide with glee.

Opened my eyes ever first time to see,
Big deep beautiful eyes looking just at mee.

In the womb then, now out in the world,
Care was then, Care is so much now,
See understood me then, so much as she understands me now,
One word is wow! Another one is how!

Wow, is this how! God is with you so close so near,
For support against every fear,
My strength is her tear,
The one that drops when she is happier.

Showed and made me walk the way,
Holding my finger, making me wonder,
How soft, yet how so firm, holds she,
Watching every step so close with hope.

Her hope makes me hop!
To get over, every time to top!

Breath I got is because of her,
Now, my breath is all she wants to hear.

She Loves, Cares and gets angry too,
Only to see us happy, healthy and dear!

When in pain, never shows,
Yet I thank God for I see it always.
I do my best, for her smile,
That takes me mile, after every mile.

Thank you, Thank you My Lord,
Thank You Thank You!

I Love you Mummy, always!

Yours dear son,
Shashwat

Dedicated to every Maa, Ammi, Mom, Mummy & Mother.
Anyone can share this with their mother. Recite it to her. I did as this is my gift to her as today also happens to be her B'day.
:)
andrey

Post by andrey »

:biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: etc....
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

andrey wrote::biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: etc....
ty ty :)
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A mother sent his son to a boarding school.
Though, she didn't want him to be away ever, but just because she thought & believed (wrongly) that he would have a better life away from her.
The son knew, all the time that his mother is not sending him away because she don't love him but because she thinks it's good for him to be away from her. She did wish him good luck for whatever he does there but just sent him off to a boarding.
Son initially didn't understand anything except that he had wet eyes. He remembered all the mistakes that he made making her mother angry all the time, disappointing her and making her feel insulted. For a moment he did think that this is what led her mom to hate him and sent him off her life. But later realized the truth.
His mom didn't know maybe that how much her son knows her. She thought with time he would get accustomed without her happily.
But, she didn't know how much her son loves her.
He wasn't someone who was to give up ever on her mother no matter whatever wrong she thought.
Here goes the story:
Time was when son believed his mom and felt maybe she is right and doesn’t want him in her life anymore. On feeling so, he did feel bad for a while thinking how and what did he do so bad that his mom doesn’t want him in her life at all, possibly not even talking to him after having send him to a boarding.
When his wet eyes were closed, he remembered something that he had forgotten about. His mom had already imparted strength in him to believe, to stand, to dream and to pray.
She taught him to dream, to stand by it with prayers to God for thanking about so beautiful gift called life and strength to make everything come true.
All seemed abstract and like a fantasy but soon everything started forming chains of event after event drawing a string so strong that showed the difference between beautiful reality of life and fantasy. Actually, that string roped in, so far a fantasy into becoming reality. He saw everything happening that he wanted to see for his encouragement and strength.
That gave him enhanced vigour to stand and go for his dream with completeness towards everything related. From making a promise to its fulfillment, he did it all. He also came up with his goal accomplishment idea that was to form a base for his dream to ultimately come true.
Along the way, he had started writing letters to his mom. She didn’t reply to them but what he just wanted was her to read them and never wished or felt bad on never receiving a reply till once.
Once his mother did reply him but again said the same thing of staying away from her life for his good and asked him not to try to be in her life in any manner.
He tried to tell her something but she didn’t listen.
Again, he felt bad for he couldn’t understand why she said all that. He knew he did commit a mistake and that was enough a reason for her to hate him and be angry with him. Probably for the first time he felt that maybe that’s what he deserved for his mistakes. He started feeling that maybe he was so bad that he better stay away from her life for her good and beautiful life.
Maybe he was to give up by only praying for her best life forever. But, God had different plans altogether. He made him see something that so far he couldn’t see (he did see it before but was scared to believe for he didn’t wanted to do anything that might make her sad, angry or insulted), he made him realize that why his mother is asking to stay away.
When that moment came when he realized the true reason of her mom actually asking him to stay away, his pride and happiness knew no bound. He did feel happy enough to know the reason but next moment felt so proud of her being so strong a lady. The Respect, Honour and Love for her just increased many fold reaching to divinity height.
His entire life will be so small thanking God to let him see that. Even after knowing that, he was holding himself back thinking what if everything he believed was wrong and what if he did something that can again make her angry. Still, he went by his belief.
He got a way to atleast express himself to his mom. And his mom replied too, indirectly though…….

This sweet interaction was going fine till, he said of challenges he was fighting to be with her mom as soon as possible. He wasn’t worried about those as they were mere small challenges that God do bring in everyone’s lives for their betterment in character and aura. And he was cool about getting thru them. So casually he informed his mom about them.
To this his mom reacted or replied.
He saw it, for a moment didn’t know what happened but in next instance understood what it was and what it could lead to. But this time he was sure and confident that no matter what, he won’t let his mom feel disappointed and let her hand go away from him. Though at the moment he just has her nails in touch, but soon, he would be holding her hand and finally take her in tight embrace to assure her that, see, this is what I was talking about, an extremely magnificent life. So perfect, So complete!

And the son is onto it, making a quick sail thru his plans, hurrying up for the missed and lost time with his mom.

There could be when one story relates to another and so on. But why I chose a mother son story?
For me, the most purest and noble relation is, mother child relation and me being a son, I took reference of a mother son story.
This seemed best expression for me. Even if anything at all gets compared, it would be no bad as it has been compared to most respected relation in the world.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Another fine work! Shashwat you are a gifted and talented writer. I hope that you are posting these stories in other places that will gain attention to this fact!
Bravo! and a good topic!!!

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

slapshot wrote:Another fine work! Shashwat you are a gifted and talented writer. I hope that you are posting these stories in other places that will gain attention to this fact!
Bravo! and a good topic!!!
Thank you so much for appreciation Steve.
It means a lot.
Well, no, am not posting it anywhere as of now. The reason?
Someday later will share, not now....... :P

ty ty again! :smile:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Now, my grandmother was a wonderful person. She taught me how to play the game Monopoly. She understood that the name of the game is to acquire. She would accumulate everything she could and eventually, she became the master of the board. And then she would always say the same thing to me. She would look at me and she would say: “One day, you'll learn to play the game.” One summer, I played Monopoly almost every day, all day long. And that summer, I learned to play the game. I came to understand the only way to win is to make a total commitment to acquisition. I came to understand that money and possessions- that's the way that you keep score. And by the end of that summer, I was more ruthless than my grandmother. . I was ready to bend the rules if I had to, to win that game. And I sat down with her to play that fall. I took everything she had. I watched her give her last dollar and quit in utter defeat. And then she had one more thing to teach me. Then she said: “Now it all goes back in the box. All those houses and hotels. All the railroads and utility companies... All that property and all that wonderful money... Now it all goes back in the box. None of it was really yours. You got all heated up about it for a while. But it was around a long time before you sat down at the board and it will be here after you're gone: players come, players go. Houses and cars... Titles and clothes... Even your body.” Because the fact is that everything I clutch and consume and hoard is going to go back in the box and I'm going to lose it all. So you have to ask yourself when you finally get the ultimate promotion when you have made the ultimate purchase when you buy the ultimate home when you have stored up financial security and climbed the ladder of success to the highest rung you can possibly climb it... and the thrill wears off - and it will wear off - Then what? How far do you have to walk down that road before you see where it leads? Surely you understand it will never be enough. So you have to ask yourself the question: What matters? :think:

Not my words, but a good not so short story. :smile:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny is right! I noticed too that Shaswaat short story is getting bigger and bigger :wink: But still his story is good :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

profesorhr wrote:Lenny is right! I noticed too that Shaswaat short story is getting bigger and bigger :wink: But still his story is good :biggthumbsup:
:mrgreen:
hehe, a nice observation.......
btw, Lenny's story has a nice moral.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:My brother did not take going to jail well. He overturned the furniture. He refused to sleep and eat. He kicked and screamed and cursed at everyone involved.

Eventually, we had to quit playing monopoly with him altogether.

:lol:
:lol: :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:
slapshot wrote:My brother did not take going to jail well. He overturned the furniture. He refused to sleep and eat. He kicked and screamed and cursed at everyone involved.

Whell slap story is a true short sweet stroy! He made my day, ahahahahahaahah!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Lenny wrote:

:biggthumbsup:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

profesorhr wrote:
Lenny wrote:

Whell slap story is a true short sweet stroy! He made my day, ahahahahahaahah!
:baby:
I learned something, actually saying!
haha....... indeed!!!!!!!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A little boy and his friend, a sweet little girl.
They were very good friends. The only thing was, they were from totally different countries. So never had met in person.
The little girl went to some third country for some reason. Still they were good friends, rather became more good friends then only.
At one moment, the little boy did something that made her friend so angry that she stopped talking with her all together.
Still, little boy kept talking to her, trying if he could make her friend so happy that she feels proud of him.
He started developing an idea so that he can go to that beautiful country where her little angel like friend stayed at the moment. While doing all that, he just came to know that probably it's time for her little angel to be back to her country as her work at her new place was over maybe.
And maybe it could happen that she don't even let him know this and when little boy reaches that country,she maybe gone back so that she could avoid him, as she wanted.
Yes, she wanted to let him be away from her for his good.
But, he knew and believed that, no matter what, no matter where, he will be very very soon with her with everyone's pride and honour.
The little boy had a magic wand with him that always did everything, dissolved every challenge, every doubt with one whoosh, in a way that it hurts no one ever.
He knew, there are certain things that at times seems too difficult to over look for the little girl, but she just needs to let the little boy know that she believes and trusts him, rest will fall in place, just like a jigsaw puzzle.
NO matter how impossible it looks, ultimately it is I M Possible, always!
Cheers!
Smiles galore everywhere!
Yippie!
:pompom:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

One more: :)

Mamma bird wanted her baby bird to fly high like her. She kept encouraging it to feel confident and free to fly. Assuring it always, that it will surely fly as higher as it wishes to reach and will go wherever it wishes to reach, BUT, to do so, flap your wings and fly.......
Baby bird was a little reluctant of the flight, thinking what if it fails and fall on the ground?
It kept taking flights, but just over the hill, it's house, taking small and safe flights. Mamma bird didn't like it so one fine day, it pushed it off the hill.......
Baby bird, shocked, initially went for a free fall. It tried to flap vigorously in order to stay afloat. Alas! nothing happened. Baby bird was so frightened!

Heard her mamma behind, "Dear one, calm down and relax, in order to speed up, go slow! Means, take a long and strong flap rather than flap flap flap!!!!!!! You need to keep up the pace, a steady, speedy pace, but don't become reckless....... OK, sweety?"

Baby followed, taking a higher and higher and a higher flight with every long and strong flap!

Whenever, if at all anything, keep flapping with correct strength to energize, not to exhaust!
A flight of wish is just a flap away! Try it!
A fear at first is normal....... :)

Happy Flappy Flight, of life!
:cheers:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

There lived a girl.
Cute, Sweet and simply Perfect!
Did she believed the same about herself?
How could anyone tell ? :P

What she needed to know is that, she has an extremely beautiful Magic in her that has immense power to create such an aura of happiness and positiveness that no matter how much there be something to make you feel low or down, a glimpse of it and everything would turn into so much of cheerfulness.
It was a small gesture that was so big in itself.

If she has such a magic, does that mean she have to keep exercising it every time, daily?
No, not at all.

But.......

No, nothing!

That Magic is her smile!

If she needs some pat on her back, or if she feels bad or sad about anything or if she ever has any doubt, what she has to do is, stand in front of a mirror and smile at her own self and see what happens next!

It's not mere words to speak or words to preach!
Let the girl do it and see for herself!

Moral: Smile is beyond just a 5 letter word!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

An extremely Beautiful Life begins on such a Beautiful Day!
Every day is same if you know to make it special in your ways but some days are just too special to do anything more to make them special!

This is sentence?
Read again!
You will know....... ;)

Cheers!
This is just the beginning!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

What is Love?

Let Our Vibe Entwine!

When this happens, you start sensing the other one! You need not see in person, but still see more closely than ever. You may not say, but hear more than just words. You may not feel, but emotions touch more than ever.
You respect more, You understand more, You get closer to your loved ones.
You heal, You get strength. You laugh, She laughs, You smile, she smiles.
You interpret now, she already has. You know now, she has known it. You may say, she listens! She may say and you listen!

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Shashwat wrote:An extremely Beautiful Life begins on such a Beautiful Day!
Every day is same if you know to make it special in your ways but some days are just too special to do anything more to make them special!

This is sentence?
Read again!
You will know....... ;)

Cheers!
This is just the beginning!

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

What is to be Blessed?

When your Almighty assures you about being right!
When HE comes to your rescue when you need HIM the most!
When HE surprises you making you so very Happy!
When you have A Mom, A Dad, A bro and A Special someone who makes you proud like never ever!
When you have them always by your side.
When an encouragement from them gives you new breath!
When you know, Life is Beautiful by them!
When you smile and know the reason whose behind!

This may be less that I have said, but nothing more!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

When Psychology turns to Psych!
Resort to one liners!
Sometimes a Whip is all you need instead of rounds and rounds of bullets!
:wink:
A three line story!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :agree:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I know a classic one liner.
Please don't piss up my back, and then try to tell me it's raining.
:cheers: :mrgreen:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Lenny wrote:I know a classic one liner.
:cool:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:I know a classic one liner.

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Respect, Love and Honour for our loved ones......
We all have.
Now, is it possible that our loved ones think something for us, or decide something for us?
Yes, very much, why not?

Now, can it be that what they think, wish or decide be not in tandem with your wish, your dream?
Yes, possible.

So? We never want to hurt out loved ones so what seems the obvious choice?
Give up your own wish and dream.
Right?
Yes, Of course!

Hmm,
But, whenever something sort of happens, turn to your Lord for an answer.
Why?

What our loved ones think for us will be right as they care for us.
And what we wish will also be something that would not bring insult or disgrace for loved ones.
So? Can you make out what is right?

Who can?
Your Lord!

And He will do exactly that is RIGHT!

He will see and understand both. And surely He will do that which will fulfill both's wish!
Now our loved ones think good and if we have just bettered it, God will fulfill our wish, but will guarantee that your loved ones be more happy for US.
Now that's what our Lord do.
Bhagwan, Allah or God! Call him by any name, He will do the same.

Means:
He will let all happen that our loved ones wishes for us till a moment when he will bring out His Magic Wand with a Whooosh! and voila!
Our wish will be fulfilled and still the smile on faces of our loved ones will just enhance!
During everything, moments come when you see no hope or feel that now nothing can happen, but that's when you just need to hold onto ur faith and belief!
He wants just this and nothing else!

How am I sure?
Well, an experience! A close one!

Its difficult to believe in what I just said, but read it again and sit back and relax!
And then tell me!

Cheers!
Ruskin

Post by Ruskin »

:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :worship:
HARD WORK HAS NO SUBSITUTE !!!!!!!!!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

What is the difference between Belief and Assumptions?
The same difference as between Life and Death and I am still Alive.
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Ever seen a bird fly sky high without wings?
Would you expect something like this?
Dare say NO!
For, see in the sky, the bird is flying already!

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A small little boy. Big eyes, Curly hair, Chubby!
Looks up above the world so high, a Fairy in the blue sky!
Seeing everything yet saying nothing!
Understanding everything yet saying nothing!
Want to tell all, yet saying nothing!
As for Him, nothing is everything!

Is it some challenge or some sacrifice or some test?
Nah!
It's beauty of Dream becoming Life!

Feel it, cherish it as that's the Beginning!
Beginning is a naughty little thing who has a habit of teasing you!
No problems!
Let it tease ya!

As it makes your life more special than you ever expected!

A fundamental Law of Nature:

You make your life good, Your dream good, God will just better it to best!
;)

Cheers!
Well....... :cool:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

To me:

You are Crazy!
Roger that!
You are Insane!
Roger that!
You are.......
Ah! Don't even mention it!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Shashwat wrote:To me:

You are Crazy!
Roger that!
You are Insane!
Roger that!
You are.......
Ah! Don't even mention it!
:biggthumbsup: :mrgreen:

Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Sense of Humour!

Its a must in life to make it more beautiful and enchanting.
Its necessary to keep smile on your special ones faces.
Of course there are ways to do so, I have got mine own.
I like to keep it simple and sober. I don't say I am good at it.
I just try.

Its said, respect everyone, Yes, of course, right from bottom of the heart.
I do!

But sometime I hate or dislike the same humour, or so called, light hearted fun!
Not because that's not my way!
But because, I feel so and I don't want to be hypocrite about it!

Its a matter of opinion, that's all!
That doesn't take away my respect for anyone, but I would choose to ignore
as it is someone's way to keep it light hearted or someone's way of having fun.

And this I feel not when it comes to someone I know, but it comes anytime I see it!
But I ignore as it is ignored by one who it is targeted upon.
The only reason I can overlook it and enjoy the surrounding fun part.
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

An Apology:
Sorry Sir!
Pardon for what all I said.
Once out, words cannot be taken back.
And Sorry is small to ever suffice. Yet with a bowed down head, I accept my mistake and apologize.
I always have lots of appreciation for you.
And, indeed a Salute for your work that you do!
Its definitely a genius work.

It was great to be part of this game as it has given me so much!
I would say a new life altogether, but some stickiness of my brain always makes me say something that only hurts and insults.

I request you if you can remove my entire topic from here.
Instead of short story, I made it some garbage sort of thing, and garbage goes to trash.

All the Best and Best wishes always for life!
Cheers!

Thank you!
And again,
A sorry from bottom of my heart!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:think: Sorry for what :think:
There is no need to delete this topic.
:cheers:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Lenny wrote::think: Sorry for what :think:
There is no need to delete this topic.
Let my smile say all!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A small chocolate.

There once lived a small chocolate. It had a nice red wrapper. It had a nice brown colour, of course as it was full of coco. It was sweet. It was crispy. It was crunchy!
Umm, my mouth's watering already!
:P

Once, it was going somewhere when it came across a Fairy!
Fairy took it up and wished to eat it!
The small chocolate happily asked the fairy to eat her up as she will provide her more happiness in return. She will see the fairy smiling ever so nicely while eating her up!

That's about a small chocolate.

Burrp!
hehe! :P
Fairy's tummy is full!
ha!

Moral:
Eat as many chocolate as you can, they wont mind!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

When you are bend to a point where you choose to break or get back in shape, your choice decides your future, your life!
I chose to get back in shape!
And what I have entitled myself to?
An extremely beautiful life with everything being just perfect!
This brings in the much needed assurance of He making Life Best in way, dreamt off!!!!!!!
Thank you Almighty, Parents, Brothers, Sisters, tiny tots and You!

Moral:
Just Believe!
A diamond is covered in coal, remember!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Btw, what bends you?
Your own sticky brain does that. But on making a choice like the one I make, it cleans up all stickiness and makes it strong, healthy and solid!

Cheers!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

And what brings in that power with which you get back in shape?

When you see your someone happy, relaxed and smiling is enough to give you power to get back in shape. No matter they prefer to stay away for our good, but never far away, just to get a step more nearer!

Happy, Relaxed & Smiling!
Quality of a strong person, the inner strength!
Not to worry, that's the sign of everything getting all right!
Just matter of some time and some formalities!

Crossed-The-Heart!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A Flower!

Bloomed a flower in a garden. Full of petals. Round ones, oval ones and ones that were oblong!
It stayed in a garden, green and lush, blue and blush! Trees around, more flowers around, it was friend to all!
It spread fragrance, sweet having no bound!
It smiled always, always and always!

Moral:
Sometimes, its simple that is a moral in it self!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Define "True"

I say, I miss!
Truth is just for few more days!

I say, I Believe!
Truth is, if it so, NEVER say it again, show it!

I am showing!
Truth is, Oh Yeah! Is it? Then don't miss anymore, just prepare yourself for the moment. A moment that will bring togetherness like never before. If its a long distance now, that's a good sign. As long a distance you will go, stronger you are going to come closer.

What this mean?
The truth!

Just be brave and strong to take this last phase. This one will be the most difficult one. It will challenge you like never before and never after! If you say, I am ready, see for yourself what you will have the moment you end the sentence!
This is what truth is!

Don't worry, Don't fear, Don't loose the belief!
It's difficult, it's scary!
But do it!

Just do it!
Shut up now!

Cheers!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Look Out and see now what happens!
A charm so simple is what makes a difference!
And for me that's what has become my way of Life!
It was a tough choice, but a right one!

So,

No matter what, Always Turn Right!
Someone is always there for you. He!

Cheers!
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

A very Happy Birthday to You!
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!
You have given me so many gifts already, its time I will be today giving you a gift.
Umm, a gift?
No, its nothing in comparison to what all You have given to me.
It was me then, its me now, just b'coz of You!
What I am about to do and henceforth what all I will be doing is something that is going to give meaning and purpose in life!
I just want one thing for all my Loved ones,
A Smile of Happiness, Satisfaction & Cheerfulness!
And that's my purpose of Life!

Tujhme Rab Dikhta hai, Yaara mein kya karu!
Now, this means to me what it should have always meant!
Realized it beautifully!
Time to share!

Cheers to Life!