how do you place landmine

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
troy1

how do you place landmine

Post by troy1 »

everytime i buy land mine and try to place i kill my self and after about 3 times i rage quit :evil: can some one show me in battle or just explain it here :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Re: how do you place landmine

Post by Remus »

troy1 wrote:everytime i buy land mine and try to place i kill my self and after about 3 times i rage quit :evil: can some one show me in battle or just explain it here :biggthumbsup:
Quite a question from an "elite" player with 21,568 frags ...
:whatis:
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i try to plant mines and then i sprint forward and then i die :(
Search_N_Destroy!
hawk

Post by hawk »

troy1 wrote:everytime i buy land mine and try to place i kill my self and after about 3 times i rage quit :evil: can some one show me in battle or just explain it here :biggthumbsup:
:smile: The landmine can be a tricky thing and I sometimes blow myself with it,the thing is to keep moving.
When the landmine lights up a little that's when you press the L,but you must keep moving,so time it where you want it placed,don't stop walking or BOOM! your dead.
You will see it in place but anyone who has a compass will know where it is,another use for the compass besides knowing where someones location is.
The mistake is stopping to plant the landmine,good luck. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote: :smile: The landmine can be a tricky thing and I sometimes blow myself with it,the thing is to keep moving.
When the landmine lights up a little that's when you press the L,but you must keep moving,so time it where you want it placed,don't stop walking or BOOM! your dead.
You will see it in place but anyone who has a compass will know where it is,another use for the compass besides knowing where someones location is.
The mistake is stopping to plant the landmine,good luck. :biggthumbsup:

I rarely use them. I consider it a coward's tool. :lol: But if you must, there are areas that you cannot use a landmine (warehouse, spawn site, etc) it will be transparent in these areas. When it is opaque, you are in a safe area. Like Hawk said, keep moving when you plant it. Then keep watch to make sure you don't stumble over it. And be sure to say "BOOM!" when someone trips it. :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote: :smile: The landmine can be a tricky thing and I sometimes blow myself with it,the thing is to keep moving.
The mistake is stopping to plant the landmine,good luck.

I rarely use them. I consider it a coward's tool. :lol: But if you must, there are areas that you cannot use a landmine (warehouse, spawn site, etc) it will be transparent in these areas. When it is opaque, you are in a safe area. Like Hawk said, keep moving when you plant it. Then keep watch to make sure you don't stumble over it. And be sure to say "BOOM!" when someone trips it. :mrgreen:
thanks slapshot this has helped me plant landmines :cheers:
Search_N_Destroy!
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Cowards use landmine. :shock:

Another players(Chirolaq) saying:I like sound. :lol:

I'm always dying with Landmine :whatis:

:lol:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Remus