what is tripple x purpose? (lauraboom)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
deamuel

what is tripple x purpose? (lauraboom)

Post by deamuel »

for you lauraboom,

i wetnessed yesterday that you use ur tripple x power in to wrong way.before you use ur tripple x speak to players defendant and give you a warning.would be fair to all no friends no race,so that the others players will respect you as a tripple x holder.i'm disappointed you did because you heard the complaints of your friend.you do not know really know the reason and yet minded,you made fun of the player who kicked you out of the camp. :whatis:
Lenny

Re: what is tripple x purpose? (lauraboom)

Post by Lenny »

Deamuel, why have you not asked for TripleX. :?
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
hawk

Post by hawk »

Lenny wrote:Deamuel, why have you not asked for TripleX. :?
:biggthumbsup: I have been wondering the same thing as hes a nice guy with a good attitude :agree:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Good question! This post displays the type of responsibility I would like to see in all holders of Triple X. :biggthumbsup:
Although I would be surprised to learn that lauraboom has not warned this player more than once. And that this player maybe is not getting the "hint"

:wink:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Deamuel, asked for TripleX sometime ago, but at the time we had only given it to Team leaders.
I asked Deamuel a month ago to reapply, but to date he hasn't. :?
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

What to say about Deamuel? He is just a good ordinary Shy guy :wink:

P.S. Maybe we (moderators) can consider this as a request on his behalf to give him Triple X :biggthumbsup: .
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

ahaha!!!thanks profesorhr someday i will make my own team.team name SHY_GUY :mrgreen: its worthless if i have the tripple x coz i dont have skill i am a weak player and also my computer not in good condition,but if the moderators give me a chance to have the tripple x its a BIG THANKS.

:cheers:
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:ahaha!!!thanks profesorhr someday i will make my own team.team name SHY_GUY :mrgreen: its worthless if i have the tripple x coz i dont have skill i am a weak player and also my computer not in good condition,but if the moderators give me a chance to have the tripple x its a BIG THANKS.

You got it:http://goo.gl/5EZWz3
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

deamuel wrote:ahaha!!!thanks profesorhr someday i will make my own team.team name SHY_GUY :mrgreen: its worthless if i have the tripple x coz i dont have skill i am a weak player and also my computer not in good condition,but if the moderators give me a chance to have the tripple x its a BIG THANKS.

:biggthumbsup: this request is what we call a "no-brainer" :lol: we need more respected players like you to step up and help keep the game in good shape!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

manga

Post by manga »

trible x players not to throw his mission to popularize and teach the rules of the game provide useful information to the game
come to the baban