It's not just a game

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
welano

It's not just a game

Post by welano »

Like I said, Hopelles 2 is not just a game, until the beginning yes, I remember that I met by chance in another afternoon of surfing the internet, but after all these years is much more than a game, it is a place of fun of friendship.
I know quite wrong in that time, I went with some rude and unfair to others, talked too much and was so poorly educated, more able to make something good of it all, I apologized to those who had portrayed me and others, I grew as a human being, matured and become more conscious.
Today I have a huge affection for this community, even when separated by many miles of oceans and to be certain that I will never be face to face with friends of course, but that does not stop us to be respectful to each other.
I am delighted to be part of this community, a hug to everyone. :biggthumbsup:
manga

Re: It's not just a game

Post by manga »

welano wrote:Like I said, Hopelles 2 is not just a game, until the beginning yes, I remember that I met by chance in another afternoon of surfing the internet, but after all these years is much more than a game, it is a place of fun of friendship.
I know quite wrong in that time, I went with some rude and unfair to others, talked too much and was so poorly educated, more able to make something good of it all, I apologized to those who had portrayed me and others, I grew as a human being, matured and become more conscious.
Today I have a huge affection for this community, even when separated by many miles of oceans and to be certain that I will never be face to face with friends of course, but that does not stop us to be respectful to each other.
:biggthumbsup: :agree:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:Like I said, Hopelles 2 is not just a game, until the beginning yes, I remember that I met by chance in another afternoon of surfing the internet, but after all these years is much more than a game, it is a place of fun of friendship.
To make a mistake is human. To own up to one, is honorable! We are glad to have members like you! :biggthumbsup: :worship: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

No additional words needed! Well done welano :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

tienes razón esta es la comunidad de jugadores donde no solo con partimos buenos momentos jugando si no tan bien una buena amistad ala distancia eso es lo bueno de este juego que aquí no importa el idioma ni la religión ni el color de piel si no la amistad que se pueda dar :cheers: :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

ridikk wrote:tienes razón esta es la comunidad de jugadores donde no solo con partimos buenos momentos jugando si no tan bien una buena amistad ala distancia eso es lo bueno de este juego que aquí no importa el idioma ni la religión ni el color de piel si no la amistad que se pueda dar :cheers: :cheers:
Translation: (bad google translation)
you are right this is the community where players not only good times we start playing if not as well a good wing distance friendship that's how good this game here regardless of language or religion or color of skin if not friendship that can be given

:agree: :cheers:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I usually speak about a Hopless 2 family. And we all know, a family can have bad and good times. But as a family, we always stay together.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

our duty efforts to improve the game I think this family atmosphere sometimes gone corrupt we veterans and managers should always help each other but sometimes very small things each other We're breaking unnecessarily Let's be careful about it Because of my discussing this with lenny I am ashamed We're getting a bad example for new players a little more common sense and understanding need I did not fight my rage I need to be patient to be controlled sorry For me indecorum :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:our duty efforts to improve the game I think this family atmosphere sometimes gone corrupt we veterans and managers should always help each other but sometimes very small things each other We're breaking unnecessarily Let's be careful about it Because of my discussing this with lenny I am ashamed We're getting a bad example for new players a little more common sense and understanding need I did not fight my rage I need to be patient to be controlled sorry For me indecorum :biggthumbsup:
:biggthumbsup: