Holiday Wishes

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

Holiday Wishes

Post by slapshot »

We all hear it every year: "Best Holiday Wishes!" But rarely does anyone actually share their wish. Well I will!
Anyone who knows me understands that I recognize not one, but several religions. Basically, my beliefs include that
1. There is a higher power of Good,
2. There is also a higher power of evil,
3. We all need to have Faith in a creator who is above our understanding, and
4. We need to have faith in fellow man and treat him as we would want to be treated.

So what is my Holiday Wish? Tolerance.
Throughout history many a war has been waged in the name of religion. Why? Almost every religion teaches us that all other religions are wrong. That our "own religion" is the only true one. I for one refuse to believe this. I believe that everyone has a right to his or her religion and that no one else can condemn him or her for having it. And that we must each cherish and respect not only our own religion, but the religion chosen by our brother.

Whatever your religion may be, it is your choice. I respect your choice as I respect each and every one of you. And I love each and every one of you for having made your choice. And I ask that each of you show tolerance to any other religion. You do not have to agree with any other religion. But tolerate the fact that someone else chose it.

So when I tell you all this year, "Best Holiday Wishes", I care not that you may be Catholic or Protestant, Muslim or Hindu, or any other of the thousands of religions. I merely want to take one day of the year, and wish the very best for you and your family.
:worship: :love: :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

ridikk

felices fiestas

Post by ridikk »

Hola Remus y toda la comunidad de hopeless2 les escribo deseándoles una feliz navidad a todos que la pasen bien con sus familias sin mas me despido cuídense nos vemos :cheers: :cheers:
slapshot

Re: felices fiestas

Post by slapshot »

ridikk wrote:Hola Remus y toda la comunidad de hopeless2 les escribo deseándoles una feliz navidad a todos que la pasen bien con sus familias sin mas me despido cuídense nos vemos :cheers: :cheers:
Mis mejores deseos para usted y su familia a mi amigo!

deamuel

Re: Holiday Wishes

Post by deamuel »

merry christmas to all of us :cheers: :photo:
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:We all hear it every year: "Best Holiday Wishes!" But rarely does anyone actually share their wish. Well I will!
Anyone who knows me understands that I recognize not one, but several religions. Basically, my beliefs include that
1. There is a higher power of Good,
2. There is also a higher power of evil,
3. We all need to have Faith in a creator who is above our understanding, and
4. We need to have faith in fellow man and treat him as we would want to be treated.

So what is my Holiday Wish? Tolerance.
Throughout history many a war has been waged in the name of religion. Why? Almost every religion teaches us that all other religions are wrong. That our "own religion" is the only true one. I for one refuse to believe this. I believe that everyone has a right to his or her religion and that no one else can condemn him or her for having it. And that we must each cherish and respect not only our own religion, but the religion chosen by our brother.

Whatever your religion may be, it is your choice. I respect your choice as I respect each and every one of you. And I love each and every one of you for having made your choice. And I ask that each of you show tolerance to any other religion. You do not have to agree with any other religion. But tolerate the fact that someone else chose it.

So when I tell you all this year, "Best Holiday Wishes", I care not that you may be Catholic or Protestant, Muslim or Hindu, or any other of the thousands of religions. I merely want to take one day of the year, and wish the very best for you and your family.
:worship: :love: :cheers:
My holiday wish is simple:change minds of all people for better. Then finally we face no war, no violence, no intolerance etc...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Image
:lol: :biggthumbsup:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:Image
haha, :D Happy Holidays to all!
: