Team play - forbidden in Free For All

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
profesorhr

Team play - forbidden in Free For All

Post by profesorhr »

Dear all,
today I have witnessed an evolution in cagari's and seddko's team play in Free For All camp (The Market). I always know that they play like a twin brothers and they are lost in space if both are not in the camp. But today they unexpectedly got another brother. So now instead playing as twins they play as a triplets. The third player is kikidoce. What are they doing? Well they climb up in one of the towers (they prefer the one with warehouse). They position each other like this: two are in the tower rooms and the third is protecting the corridor. Of course they plant a mine(s) so you can't reach them at all. You have to step on the mine several times to have a very small chance to kill only one of them. With their bad connection and this tactics they are impossible to beat. They are killing the essence of the game and that I believe is Fair Play and equal chance for all.
I think we, as a community of H2 players, need to do something about this behavior before things escalate (possible 4th, 5th...player joining them).
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
hawk

Re: Team play - forbidden in Free For All

Post by hawk »

profesorhr wrote:Dear all,
today I have witnessed an evolution in cagari's and seddko's team play in Free For All camp (The Market). I always know that they play like a twin brothers and they are lost in space if both are not in the camp. But today they unexpectedly got another brother. So now instead playing as twins they play as a triplets. The third player is kikidoce. What are they doing? Well they climb up in one of the towers (they prefer the one with warehouse). They position each other like this: two are in the tower rooms and the third is protecting the corridor. Of course they plant a mine(s) so you can't reach them at all. You have to step on the mine several times to have a very small chance to kill only one of them. With their bad connection and this tactics they are impossible to beat. They are killing the essence of the game and that I believe is Fair Play and equal chance for all.
I think we, as a community of H2 players, need to do something about this behavior before things escalate (possible 4th, 5th...player joining them).
How many more will join them i wonder before there is a army of them working together,there are team ups still going on in free for all and what can we do about this?
The only thing I can think of is to tell them No teaming up in free for all,if the rule is ignored get someone to join you and kick them out the camp,plus report them here any other ideas most welcome.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
hawk

Post by hawk »

:idea: Maybe put a No teaming up in free for all note on the game logging in screen so that everyone can see it including those who do not visit the forums.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I suspect that kikidoce is a well-known veteran player with a new account. Start kicking him from every camp. Let's see if he has guts enough to complain on the forum...
:whatis: :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Dear all,
Sedko and Cagari already know they shouldnt play as a team in free for all. Personally, I just kick one of them. Be sure they will change their strategy because it's not funny to start right from the start again, again and again. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
general48

Post by general48 »

We warned them but still continues to and it's not a 2 person, they 3 persons :biggthumbsdown:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:I suspect that kikidoce is a well-known veteran player with a new account.
Yeap, Sootie mentioned this possibility while we were playing. He is thinking on your very good friend sega :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

yo opinaría es que los jugadores que lleguen a una cierta cantidad de fragmentos las cosas del almacén no se activen o otra opción es que se use una sola ves por partida para que no los usen tan frecuente mente por que no es jugar limpio y hay muchos jugadores que abusan de ellos medkit kevlar vest o que cualquier jugador pueda activar el items off sin necesidad de ser el primero de la lista :HaH: :sniper:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

ridikk wrote:yo opinaría es que los jugadores que lleguen a una cierta cantidad de fragmentos las cosas del almacén no se activen o otra opción es que se use una sola ves por partida para que no los usen tan frecuente mente por que no es jugar limpio y hay muchos jugadores que abusan de ellos medkit kevlar vest o que cualquier jugador pueda activar el items off sin necesidad de ser el primero de la lista :HaH: :sniper:
THIS IS NOT A SPAIN FORUM. YOU BRAIN IS NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
manga

Post by manga »

I've warned them many times behind a long time with them and they love me but they will not listen to me even I guess there's nothing to do :whatis:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Triple X will be needed to kick these players. We will be once again reviewing applications and granting this power to honest, responsible players.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”