BONUS CHANGE

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

BONUS CHANGE

Post by slapshot »

Today I shared a camp with allstar, afrodita and stojan. Even though all packs were equal, these guys still take 20 bullets without dying. And they think it's funny. I've had enough of this crap.

We would like to start using the "> Clean camp" command to create camps without immortals. Bonus holders will be the only players who can invoke this command. If you believe your connection is good, reply here. We will choose Bonus candidates. It's time we had our share of camps without immortals!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: BONUS CHANGE

Post by freekarol »

This is very helpful. We could also suggest somebody who has good connection. And then finally we could have fair fights. :P

I could suggest 2 players: Lenny and Slapshot. They both don't have bonus anymore.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol:

It's easy to persecute players with bad con, but it's a lot fairer to reward players with good con. At least that's always been my belief, but I've come to realise that it takes a lot more effort to be fair than is does to be easy.
Where the hell have all the veterans opinions gone.

The moderators have tried for many year to solve this, but I personally feel a little let down by quite a lot of veterans :roll:

:shock: :shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:
Today I shared a camp with allstar, afrodita and stojan. Even though all packs were equal, these guys still take 20 bullets without dying. And they think it's funny. I've had enough of this crap.

We would like to start using the "> Clean camp" command to create camps without immortals. Bonus holders will be the only players who can invoke this command. If you believe your connection is good, reply here. We will choose Bonus candidates. It's time we had our share of camps without immortals!
I managed to solve my connection problem, today I have a good connection, at least no one else claims it.
The veterans are endangered, a long time did not see much of them, which is a shame, the games were much better with them.
I think the epoch in which "players" did not share the field with the registered players, was much better.
I understand the disappointment of LENNY, and on my part I apologize for my inertia, sometimes rather shut up than bickering with one or the other.
We should rethink this list of bonuses, and veterans should have greater about what is happening on the battlefield surveillance.
I have seen a lot of lack of education and many players offending others, I've avoided playing Particularly with several of them.
I hope the solution to appear, and the game can get back in full field of veteran playe :cheers:
hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:

:D I am all for this and I can see this being used in every camp,will this stop those with bad connections from coming in to the camp? or does this kick them out? or does it do both?
This certainly will be fairer play and stop the crap you mention.
:biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote:
slapshot wrote:

:D I am all for this and I can see this being used in every camp,will this stop those with bad connections from coming in to the camp? or does this kick them out? or does it do both?
This certainly will be fairer play and stop the crap you mention.
:biggthumbsup:
This will happen when you use a > clean camp command:
1.players with bad connections will be kicked out
2.players with bad connections won't be able to enter the camp
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

We would like to start using the "> Clean camp" command to create camps without immortals. Bonus holders will be the only players who can invoke this command.
Does this mean that you and Lenny would be kicked out from the camp if I type this command (I have the bonus). Correct me if I am wrong but both of you don't have the bonus. Or you are thinking that we (moderators) should create new list? Anyway, I agree that this is something worth thinking about.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:

In my last post, I mentioned that I avoid playing with some, but let me mention that I avoid, a lot of times, not because of a bad connection, but because of how they take advantage of your bad connection and still be mocking and rude.
If you ever have the power to kick them out of the field, and will come to the forum and will report why did and who did.
Lately it is preferable not to open his mouth nno battlefield, because everything is folded with a word or curse his mother.
No more dialogues there, I understand that the situation is chaotic, support a radical solution.
I remember that once, it was the connection test, the Mango time with me when I asked for the bonus, it no longer exists??
When it detects a player with a bad connection, I request that he re boot the game, and he does not and even laughed at my face, scold me, an absolute nonsense. :twisted:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Most people in this world are good people. It's only miscommunication or bad interpretation that brings out peoples bad side, and let's face it most people have a bad side. Interpret how you like, but that doesn't make a person bad.
:shock: :cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
welano

Post by welano »

Lenny wrote:Most people in this world are good people. It's only miscommunication or bad interpretation that brings out peoples bad side, and let's face it most people have a bad side. Interpret how you like, but that doesn't make a person bad.
:shock: :cheers:
Sorry to disagree, but players like SEGA for example, are much more than silly boys doing lips fell, their attitudes are the same idiots.
Lately I have given him and laughs in the field, their behavior is pathetic in all nations of the world. :shock:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Lenny wrote:Most people in this world are good people.
That doesn't mean all people are good :wink:
welano

Post by welano »

Lenny wrote:
Probabilities, conjectures or theorems! it does not fit into any of it, or explain Newton or Pythagoras. :lol:
welano

Post by welano »

Lenny wrote:
Mas é muito bom te ver assim, nessa fase paz e amor. :worship:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Mas é muito bom te ver assim, nessa fase paz e amor. :worship:
:cheers:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

helsidi and renzo(dont remember his full nickname) could get bonus. Slapshot and me played with them today and it was really great not to shoot milion bullets to kill them. Also aiming was much better. Not like aiming at players having Superman's speed. :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:helsidi and renzo(dont remember his full nickname) could get bonus. Slapshot and me played with them today and it was really great not to shoot milion bullets to kill them. Also aiming was much better. Not like aiming at players having Superman's speed. :lol:

I agree, both could have the Bonus and Elite. I have address the "team play" in FFA with them both and I think they understand.
They both get my vote. :biggthumbsup:

welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:

May include in this list UNDECOVER player, endowed with super speed, does not die with shots "DS", and necessary 100 bullets in the head to kill it, honestly quit playing with it. :whatis:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
slapshot wrote:

May include in this list UNDECOVER player, endowed with super speed, does not die with shots "DS", and necessary 100 bullets in the head to kill it, honestly quit playing with it. :whatis:
precisely why I would like to create a group that can invoke a command that only allows good quality connection players into a camp. Originally, "> Elite camp" was going to be used for this. But now everyone has the Elite status.