Team Control in Matches

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
simplysheikh

Team Control in Matches

Post by simplysheikh »

Hi Remus i have a idea to guide our team in matches
suppose that i am with teammate and He want to say to me silently
without chat i am Going To Front and you will have to go back , Front left or right. is it possible?
see the screen shot Teammate want to go left and he want to say to teammate you go right then teammate will know enemy in behind area he/she will indicate a arrow sign may be in future characters can move hands or guns to tell position i don,t know. you know better :wink:
Need buttons For indicate arrow front-back-right-left for behind teammate. where is enemy Then mate can know i have to go where at this time

Tanweer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scrappitt

Re: Team Control in Matches

Post by Scrappitt »

Remus is working on a chat feature that only your team will see.
You will have the choice to chat to all in the camp, or just your team mates.
It will come in early next year. :biggthumbsup:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
jhanzaib

Post by jhanzaib »

wow its good chat feature that only your team will see..

and i like too simply's idea he talking about Silent Talk during walking (on the way) with teammate's can show them some kind of arrow indicate or words (LEFT - RIGHT). and in during chat we have to write some word to tell something to teammate's and have to click enter twice anyway.. and have to stand some where during typing :mrgreen:
so guys just to say I'm gonna love silent talk :love: because don't have to stop walking and can show arrow's during walking just click once then teammate's can see arrow then following it....

Remus bro knows better let see wot he will suggest :worship:
simplysheikh

Post by simplysheikh »

Scrappitt wrote:Remus is working on a chat feature that only your team will see.
You will have the choice to chat to all in the camp, or just your team mates.
It will come in early next year. :biggthumbsup:
Hi i am also agreed with you it is good in future chat option more good but jhanzaib got my point suppose that when we are fighting some time not have much time to tell mates some time we have to take decision at vantage point we will stand for typing and dead-body in next second LOL i think it will be more realistic :mrgreen: if we use shortcut keys to guide our mates and tell them where you have to go and where i have to go
anikilador

Post by anikilador »

that's a good idea that I like Simplysheikh can move their hands to give directions, I think it would be great

pardon my English
:lol:
xD