Born To Kill

Create your own team or join an existing one
JohnnyB

Re: Born To Kill

Post by JohnnyB »

mibindia wrote:want to join
frags =3685
my points =45040 and still counting ... so can i join :biggthumbsup: :eek:
Remus, Can you please add mibindia to my team? We are trying to re-energize the team by recruiting players from the same time zone. Thank you my friend.
:cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:Remus, Can you please add mibindia to my team? We are trying to re-energize the team by recruiting players from the same time zone. Thank you my friend.
:biggthumbsup:
mibindia

Post by mibindia »

thanx remus and team captain for adding me to the team regards :cheers: :pimp:
mib
vivek

Post by vivek »

welcome mib :biggthumbsup: :agree:
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN NOBODY WANTS TO DIE
codrock777

Post by codrock777 »

how can i join ur team can any one help me?
codrock777

Post by codrock777 »

and i have 580 frags
supreme

Post by supreme »

codrock777 wrote:how can i join ur team can any one help me?
Talk with JohnnyB, the team leader of this team :) Find him in camps.
or he will check forum later and answer you :)
:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

supreme wrote:
Thank you Supreme:)

codrock777,
Where is your home? I am trying to recruit people that live in the same time zones. I myself am a daily active player who lives in Hawaii. I recently recruited 2 players from India because they tend to be online when I am. One problem with team play is with coordinating a team match. This can be very difficult if you do not have a team member to play with due to an extreme time zone difference. My team currently has 2 members from Peru (Marckus1 & Yair1 - father and son), 2 from USA (JohnnyB & Shark7), 2 from India (Vivek & Mibindia) and 1 from Canada (JasonQuebec). As I said in previous posts we are looking for active players. Please tell me a little bit more about yourself and I will render a decision. Thank you :smile:
vivek

Post by vivek »

but jhoony this is very low experience to join the team please select a another player like rajasthan99 if i see in camp i will talk : :biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

JohnnyB wrote:
supreme wrote:
Thank you Supreme:)

codrock777,
Where is your home? I am trying to recruit people that live in the same time zones. I myself am a daily active player who lives in Hawaii. I recently recruited 2 players from India because they tend to be online when I am. One problem with team play is with coordinating a team match. This can be very difficult if you do not have a team member to play with due to an extreme time zone difference. My team currently has 2 members from Peru (Marckus1 & Yair1 - father and son), 2 from USA (JohnnyB & Shark7), 2 from India (Vivek & Mibindia) and 1 from Canada (JasonQuebec). As I said in previous posts we are looking for active players. Please tell me a little bit more about yourself and I will render a decision. Thank you :smile:
He is from USA :) :pompom:
:
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

vivek wrote:but jhoony this is very low experience to join the team please select a another player like rajasthan99 if i see in camp i will talk : :biggthumbsup:
Yes vivek, i know he is new. I just wanted more information from him. He can always join a team at a later time after he gains more experience and frags. If rajasthan99 wants to join our team he must make a request on the forum at Born To Kill.
vivianviva

Post by vivianviva »

Hii! I would like to join.
Im 13yrs old girl from croatia. I have 655 frags and i can play 4-8 hours a day.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Vivian, If your interested I will try to help you create your own team?

If you look in the Do YOU Need a TEAM topic, a player called drifter666 has 800 frag, is from Belgium & looking for a great team.
Vivian, Drifter & 2 others, could maybe make there own great team.. :smile:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
23mjbulls

Post by 23mjbulls »

Hey JohnnyB can i join your team. I PM Remus for which team i should ask to join, and he gave me this link "Born to kill"

I have around 22 thousand frags

I do have heavy experience, after all those months without a team, i took it hard. :whatis:

I just bought pro package, so i will be able to find my team mates. Please do consider me :agree:
I am a libertarian believer/Hispanic 15 years old ;)
turk_askeri

Post by turk_askeri »

JohnyB, you must say O.K because i think 23mjbulls is a good player, good attitude, etc ..
1sTéYéNé Déq!L aLaYıNa qiDéR

>>>βу_YàsıηOvıč<<<

Sùqéя_GùC Sonsuza Dek !

!qє¢єηιη кαяαηℓığıη∂α, güηєşιη ışığıη∂α!ѕυуυη ∂αмℓαѕıη∂α, ѕєℓιη ¢σşкυѕυη∂α!кιмι уαηıм∂αѕıη кιмι яüуαм∂α ;$
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

23mjbulls wrote:Hey JohnnyB can i join your team. I PM Remus for which team i should ask to join, and he gave me this link "Born to kill"

I do have heavy experience, after all those months without a team, i took it hard. :whatis:

I just bought pro package, so i will be able to find my team mates. Please do consider me :agree:
Hi 23mjbulls,

I remember you quite well. Played in same camp many times with you. My team is a little inactive now but a new spark of energy could help to ignite it. I recently hired 2 new guys from India with hopes of recharging the team (Vivek & Mibindia) but one of them will be absent for 1 year due to military service. I too will be in and out for a couple of months due to radiation and chemotherapy throat cancer treatments that I am receiving. I will be honored to take you on board as one of our new team players. Just wanted to let you know how the team stands before you make your decision to join. Please let me know if you still wish to join. I myself am a very active player and play almost every day. This game is awesome and I love it! I have made many, many new friends from around the world. It also helps me to keep my mind of of cancer and gives me a burst of needed energy.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

JohnnyB wrote:
23mjbulls wrote:Hey JohnnyB can i join your team. I PM Remus for which team i should ask to join, and he gave me this link "Born to kill"

I do have heavy experience, after all those months without a team, i took it hard. :whatis

I just bought pro package, so i will be able to find my team mates. Please do consider me :agree
Hi 23mjbulls,

I remember you quite well. Played in same camp many times with you. My team is a little inactive now but a new spark of energy could help to ignite it. I recently hired 2 new guys from India with hopes of recharging the team (Vivek & Mibindia) but one of them will be absent for 1 year due to military service. I too will be in and out for a couple of months due to radiation and chemotherapy throat cancer treatments that I am receiving. I will be honored to take you on board as one of our new team players. Just wanted to let you know how the team stands before you make your decision to join. Please let me know if you still wish to join. I myself am a very active player and play almost every day. This game is awesome and I love it! I have made many, many new friends from around the world. It also helps me to keep my mind of of cancer and gives me a burst of needed energy.

You could not find better team mates than these guys! :biggthumbsup: Best of luck to you and your new team!!! :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

23mjbulls

Post by 23mjbulls »

Thank you for the offer Slapshot :P , but how about 1 on 1 :twisted: to start me off, it would help :twisted:

ps: i dont want to get JohnnyB mad for leaving the team :whatis:
I am a libertarian believer/Hispanic 15 years old ;)
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

23mjbulls wrote:Thank you for the offer Slapshot :P , but how about 1 on 1 :twisted: to start me off, it would help :twisted:

ps: i dont want to get JohnnyB mad for leaving the team :whatis:

Thanks for the great compliments Steve.

Hi 23mj, Wanted to congratulate and welcome you to the Born to Kill team. Just wanted to let you know that I have pretty thick skin and never get mad at anyone, even when they curse at me or throw me out of camp. I actually encourage you to do some 1 on 1 with other teams. slapshot is a great player and I am sure you will learn some good things from him. He also is a very good friend of mine who has his own band and plays some mean tunes. You can check him out on youtube. Take care my friends. I will see you both on the battlefield when I can.
vivek

Post by vivek »

welcome mjbulls :biggthumbsup:
drifter666

Post by drifter666 »

i want in a team
hope you soon to meet
drifter666
2600 frags
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

drifter666 wrote:i want in a team
hope you soon to meet
drifter666
2600 frags
If by chance this team is full, another team to try is here:
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

slapshot wrote:
drifter666 wrote:i want in a team
hope you soon to meet
drifter666
2600 frags
If by chance this team is full, another team to try is here:
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry Driftetr666. My team is full now. You should follow slapshots advice. Good luck. :biggthumbsup:
Terim1905

Post by Terim1905 »

i want to team plz :biggthumbsup:
"Ölüler tek bir şeyi bilirler: Hayatta olmak daha iyidir."
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Terim1905 wrote:i want to team plz :biggthumbsup:

Sorry Terim1905, my team is full right now and we do not need additional players. Please search the team forum for other teams that are recruiting new players. Good luck. :biggthumbsup:
mibindia

Post by mibindia »

:cry: :| heloo friends i will not be able to play in hopeless 2 so plzz dont remove me from this team .. i will be soon after 1 and a half month a :cheers:
mib
trinadh

Post by trinadh »

:pompom: hi team iwant plzzz join plzzz my frags (3655) plzzz joinme :agree:
battle_field
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

mibindia wrote::cry: :| heloo friends i will not be able to play in hopeless 2 so plzz dont remove me from this team .. i will be soon after 1 and a half month a :cheers:
No problem mibindia. We will await for your return. :)
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

trinadh wrote::pompom: hi team iwant plzzz join plzzz my frags (3655) plzzz joinme :agree:
Sorry, we are not looking for new team members. Please check the forum under topic "teams". I am sure you will find a good team that needs players.
naveen

Re: Born_To_Kill

Post by naveen »

:pompom: hii temi your teim pilzz my :cheers: firex (13052)pilzz ok pilzz :cheers:
killer naveen
(to)
$$$$$$$$$$ Shy_Teds $$$$$$$$$$
JohnnyB

Re: Born_To_Kill

Post by JohnnyB »

naveen wrote::pompom: hii temi your teim pilzz my :cheers: firex (13052)pilzz ok pilzz :cheers:
Sorry naveen, we are not looking for new team members at this time. Please check the forum under topic "teams". I am sure you will find a good team that needs new players.