Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.49)

News about Hopeless 2
User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.49)

Post by Remus »

The 13th character has been included.
It's for the players with Pro Package only.
character_13.jpg
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
slapshot
Posts: 3041
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Location: USA, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by slapshot »

Sweet!
:biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”


User avatar
By_Enes
Posts: 782
Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 11:25

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by By_Enes »

nice update!

:biggthumbsup:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.

User avatar
newbie
Posts: 196
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 13:36
Location: Romania,Timisoara,Dragsina
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by newbie »

Very cool!
But i havent pro pack! :biggthumbsdown:
Newbie the captan of the Team:
Extreme_Fighters]

User avatar
peri
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 12:33

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by peri »

wooow he has a tattoo :smile:
funny :agree:
Meow

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Topz007 »

wow, this guy needs to get some sun, is the Iceman? :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

User avatar
slapshot
Posts: 3041
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Location: USA, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by slapshot »

Topz007 wrote:wow, this guy needs to get some sun, is the Iceman? :mrgreen:

Quite "zombie-like". He will sunburn quickly!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”


User avatar
skul
Posts: 146
Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 22:35

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by skul »

Remus wrote:
skul wrote:What does the second place earn ?
"Holy Thunder (HT)....Fist Of Heaven (FOH)"
The Crystal Skull (CS).
Watch this movie to understand its power: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
Thank you!! :lol:
:cheers:

User avatar
skul
Posts: 146
Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 22:35

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by skul »

slapshot wrote:
Topz007 wrote:wow, this guy needs to get some sun, is the Iceman? :mrgreen:
Quite "zombie-like". He will sunburn quickly!
Nice update! I agree with you slapshot, he will stay like a pepper!!

JackFrost
Posts: 811
Joined: 26 Sep 2010, 14:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by JackFrost »

this character looks like "The Silence of the Lambs" Hannibal Lecter who just broke out of the insane asylum! :biggthumbsup:

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Remus »

Because Kiren (supreme) is bugging me all the time ( :whatis: ):
a new map and 2 new characters are on the way.
They need more work, so please be patient.
For the new map I have 3 candidates.
Here is a dev screenshot of one of them (beta stage):
APC.jpg
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

supreme
Posts: 2240
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 13:23

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:Because Kiren (supreme) is bugging me all the time ( :whatis: ):
a new map and 2 new characters are on the way.
They need more work, so please be patient.
For the new map I have 3 candidates.
Here is a dev screenshot of one of them (beta stage):
APC.jpg
:pompom: :lalala: :party:
:

User avatar
slapshot
Posts: 3041
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Location: USA, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
Remus wrote:Because Kiren (supreme) is bugging me all the time
a new map and 2 new characters are on the way.
They need more work, so please be patient.
For the new map I have 3 candidates.
Here is a dev screenshot of one of them (beta stage):
APC.jpg
:pompom: :lalala: :party:

Good work Kiren! Keep bugging him! :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”


User avatar
DeadlySpawn
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 00:23
Location: Colorado

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by DeadlySpawn »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:
:pompom: :lalala: :party:

Good work Kiren! Keep bugging him! :mrgreen:
Yeah, keep bugging him!! lol
Spawn

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:Because Kiren (supreme) is bugging me all the time ( :whatis: ):
a new map and 2 new characters are on the way.
They need more work, so please be patient.
For the new map I have 3 candidates.
Here is a dev screenshot of one of them (beta stage):
APC.jpg
:cheers:
This is me looking like a NCY, more wide is not it? :roll:
PS:rats and bats, they will thank you (something tells me that the boss loves them, hehehehe) :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:rats and bats, they will thank you (something tells me that the boss loves them, hehehehe) :mrgreen:
As you can see, this map has been designed for snipers.
But the "ratones" are welcome as well.
:mrgreen:
p.s.
Do you know any city without rats & bats?
:lol:

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:rats and bats, they will thank you (something tells me that the boss loves them, hehehehe) :mrgreen:
As you can see, this map has been designed for snipers.
But the "ratones" are welcome as well.
:mrgreen:
p.s.
Do you know any city without rats & bats?
:lol:
Oohh, this is true
then I must remind you, you need to add extra poison, so I can kill these damned. :whatis: hehehehe
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

User avatar
Milan
Posts: 808
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 08:54

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Milan »

Remus wrote:Because Kiren (supreme) is bugging me all the time ( :whatis: ):
a new map and 2 new characters are on the way.
They need more work, so please be patient.
For the new map I have 3 candidates.
Here is a dev screenshot of one of them (beta stage):
This is gonna be very nice map :shock:
Pity that last days I have no time for playing but...

Remus what do you think about wind in camps? I mean wind can affect a bullet trajectory, especial on the RPG and sniper if we shot long distance target... :roll:

:cheers:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:Remus what do you think about wind in camps? I mean wind can affect a bullet trajectory, especial on the RPG and sniper if we shot long distance target... :roll:
It can be done without any problem.
But it works only for bombs and rockets (RPG-7, M4-Pro & XM-29).
The current ballistics is based on speed, direction & gravity.
To inlude the 4th parameter (wind) is not a big deal.
The main question is how many players will like this "altered accuracy".
:lol:

User avatar
Shashwat
Posts: 189
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 07:14

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Shashwat »

Remus wrote:
Milan wrote:Remus what do you think about wind in camps? I mean wind can affect a bullet trajectory, especial on the RPG and sniper if we shot long distance target... :roll:
It can be done without any problem.
But it works only for bombs and rockets (RPG-7, M4-Pro & XM-29).
The current ballistics is based on speed, direction & gravity.
To inlude the 4th parameter (wind) is not a big deal.
The main question is how many players will like this "altered accuracy".
:lol:
Have been away for a while, but coming to have fun soon, but do follow it regularly, by the way........I would love this altered accuracy concept, this will surely make sniping a nice challenge and more fun, will get the feeling of actually shooting with a sniper, so, i vote......... :smile:
And so far all the updates have been just wondeful, a brilliant work Remus, lots of appreciation and respect to you...........Kudos !!! :biggthumbsup:
I have Faith in my Creator!!!

User avatar
Scrappitt
Posts: 656
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 13:00
Location: UK

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Scrappitt »

Remus wrote:The main question is how many players will like this "altered accuracy".
:lol:
I find it hard enough sniping some of the ghost immortals as it is. :oops:

:shock:
Scrap


Officially Retired!

User avatar
skul
Posts: 146
Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 22:35

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by skul »

Ideas for new female characters...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Noo2HNj5vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBvmm6WuUcA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:
We should have this sniper gun in Mercenary Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ft2j6J4NcY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Praveen
Posts: 874
Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 09:05
Location: C:\WINDOWS

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Praveen »

skul wrote:Ideas for new female characters...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Noo2HNj5vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBvmm6WuUcA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:
We should have this sniper gun in Mercenary Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ft2j6J4NcY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NO Remus :mrgreen:
Check here for more characters..
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... revstart=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Sootie
Posts: 155
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 21:11

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Sootie »

I think the next female character should be based on Kiren herself. ;)

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by Remus »

Folks, I have to remind you:
This is not a 5GB standalone game.
This is a 5MB browser based game.
Now ...
skul wrote:We should have this sniper gun in Mercenary Camp
One year ago you had a similar weapon: M-82
M-82.jpg
Praveen wrote:NO Remus. Check here for more characters.
Sorry but she cannot be used in this game.
She is the Lamborghini driver (and she is looking for a pool in NCY).
LC.jpg
Sootie wrote:I think the next female character should be based on Kiren herself.
The 5th female is from the same "class" with the 5th male.
You'll like her, I bet on that.
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
skul
Posts: 146
Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 22:35

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by skul »

Remus wrote:This is not a 5GB standalone game.
This is a 5MB browser based game.
Yes, I know that there are limits, perhaps in the future the good computers are going to have affordable prices and the internet will get much faster for these kinds of desires :D
You know, the players just want more and more !!
:biggthumbsup:

I just wanted to tease!!
I just got impressed with the size... I think 20mm is much bigger, the biggest sniper gun I have ever seen.
here is other video... 20mm with no earplugs 2 rnds

Mag-Fed 20MM Rifle with Suppressor ... this is impressive... I like the sound and the suppressor just took off! :shock:

User avatar
DeadlySpawn
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 00:23
Location: Colorado

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40)

Post by DeadlySpawn »

Remus wrote:Folks, I have to remind you:
This is not a 5GB standalone game.
This is a 5MB browser based game.
Now ...
skul wrote:We should have this sniper gun in Mercenary Camp
One year ago you had a similar weapon: M-82
M-82.jpg
Praveen wrote:NO Remus. Check here for more characters.
Sorry but she cannot be used in this game.
She is the Lamborghini driver (and she is looking for a pool in NCY).
LC.jpg
Sootie wrote:I think the next female character should be based on Kiren herself.
The 5th female is from the same "class" with the 5th male.
You'll like her, I bet on that.
:cheers:
Don't make it too pale, the 5th male has to hit the sun.
Spawn

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by Remus »

v2.41

Just ignore Kiren's avatar.
This is how she looks in the real life:
character_14.jpg
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

supreme
Posts: 2240
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 13:23

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:v2.41

Just ignore Kiren's avatar.
This is how she looks in the real life:
character_14.jpg
:cheers:
baaa remus :cry: ,
Why didn't I die before hearing this ugly truth :cry:
You exposed the truth :(
please make her face beautiful. i don't want to look ugly :(((((((((
:

User avatar
slapshot
Posts: 3041
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Location: USA, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
Remus wrote:v2.41

Just ignore Kiren's avatar.
This is how she looks in the real life:
character_14.jpg
baaa remus :cry: ,
Why didn't I die before hearing this ugly truth
You exposed the truth :(
please make her face beautiful. i don't want to look ugly :(((((((((
Oh Kiren, you could NEVER look ugly!!! :worship: :love: :worship:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”


User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Oh Kiren, you could NEVER look ugly!!! :worship:
For Kiren, a sexy girl with face hood (mask) is someone ugly.
:smash:

supreme
Posts: 2240
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 13:23

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Oh Kiren, you could NEVER look ugly!!! :worship:
For Kiren, a sexy girl with face hood (mask) is someone ugly.
:smash:
he he, I realized later, I thought thats head of some mustache male :P mask should be removable and girl should have long hairs , :P hehe :)
:

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.41)

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:v2.41

Just ignore Kiren's avatar.
This is how she looks in the real life:
character_14.jpg
:cheers:
Chief, I am confident in his ability to appreciate beautiful things. Please fix this, Kiren deserve better.
plssssssssss

:cry:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Remus »

v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

supreme
Posts: 2240
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 13:23

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
he he , what happened to her eyes? because of day and night playing? :baby:
:

User avatar
slapshot
Posts: 3041
Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 16:01
Location: USA, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
:agree: :biggthumbsup: :agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”


User avatar
Praveen
Posts: 874
Joined: 29 Oct 2010, 09:05
Location: C:\WINDOWS

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
i like this character
especially her face
:twisted:

User avatar
DeadlySpawn
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 00:23
Location: Colorado

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by DeadlySpawn »

Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
No offense, but NO ONE will want to be her!
Spawn

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Topz007 »

DeadlySpawn wrote:
Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
No offense, but NO ONE will want to be her!
yeah, indeed :agree:
it looks much more like a little boy (not part of the bust), but in the face. :baby:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

JohnnyB
Posts: 175
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 06:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by JohnnyB »

Looks like Michael Jackson to me. Can she do the moon walk? :cheers:
Topz007 wrote:
DeadlySpawn wrote:
Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
No offense, but NO ONE will want to be her!
yeah, indeed :agree:
it looks much more like a little boy (not part of the bust), but in the face. :baby:

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Remus »

JohnnyB wrote:Looks like Michael Jackson to me. Can she do the moon walk? :cheers:
:lol:

p.s.
A few people don't understand that ordinary characters with common faces don't bring more fun into the game.
But these characters brought diversity and many players like to kill them.
:lol:

User avatar
Lenny
Posts: 2129
Joined: 06 Jan 2010, 14:52

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:v2.42

The 15th character has been included.
character_15.jpg
:lol:
I played free teams a couple of weeks ago, this character wasn't as easy to distinguish between yellow and green, as all the rest are.

Maybe i'm colour blind :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:I played free teams a couple of weeks ago, this character wasn't as easy to distinguish between yellow and green, as all the rest are.

Maybe i'm colour blind :roll:
In the next update I will raise the contrast for her yellow outfit a little bit.
Lenny.jpg
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Topz007
Posts: 639
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 04:50

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Topz007 »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:I played free teams a couple of weeks ago, this character wasn't as easy to distinguish between yellow and green, as all the rest are.

Maybe i'm colour blind :roll:
In the next update I will raise the contrast for her yellow outfit a little bit.
Lenny.jpg
:cheers:
do not forget to also highlight the blue

(it looks more like a little boy! :mrgreen: )
Semper Parabellum
Topz007

User avatar
Safpot
Posts: 123
Joined: 16 Mar 2011, 03:53
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.42)

Post by Safpot »

Remus wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:Looks like Michael Jackson to me. Can she do the moon walk? :cheers:
:lol:

p.s.
A few people don't understand that ordinary characters with common faces don't bring more fun into the game.
But these characters brought diversity and many players like to kill them.
:lol:
Remus is just trying not to be racist to drugged pop singers, therefore he is including "diversity" in the game. :baby:
Gone fishing.

Will be back by noon.

User avatar
Remus
Posts: 7797
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 12:45

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.43)

Post by Remus »

v2.43

The 11th map has been included: Abandoned City (codenamed ABC).
Face to face warriors, snipers, rats & bats, they are all welcome in this map. :mrgreen:
I hope you'll like it.
Abandoned_City.jpg
p.s.
Depending on the global performances on most of the computers, a map revision is coming next month.
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
By_Fatih
Posts: 256
Joined: 11 Aug 2011, 13:35
Location: At Hopeless2 :D

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.43)

Post by By_Fatih »

Nice Remus I Like..
Counter_TR

supreme
Posts: 2240
Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 13:23

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.43)

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:v2.43

The 11th map has been included: Abandoned City (codenamed ABC).
Face to face warriors, snipers, rats & bats, they are all welcome in this map.
I hope you'll like it.
Abandoned_City.jpg
p.s.
Depending on the global performances on most of the computers, a map revision is coming next month.
cooool map and i am trying to load this cool map since i read on forum that it is released buttttttttt my stupid internet is not working :evil: :cry: i am unable to load/download anything bcz of isp issues. Anyways i will keep trying till i'll kick out as some moron if i would be able to load this and enter in the map , ha
thankyouuuu :) :love:


Edited: I checked, and its GREAT map :) :pompom:
:

By_zeus
Posts: 1057
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 14:37
Location: TR

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.43)

Post by By_zeus »

[quote="Remus"]v2.43

The 11th map has been included: Abandoned City (codenamed ABC).
Face to face warriors, snipers, rats & bats, they are all welcome in this map.
I hope you'll like it.
Abandoned_City.jpg
camp super :D
all players have good kills but very good kills :cheers:
And ABC bigger than SMC :baby:
Thanks very much :police:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

User avatar
By_Enes
Posts: 782
Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 11:25

Re: Hopeless 2 (v2.40 - v2.43)

Post by By_Enes »

Remus wrote:v2.43

The 11th map has been included: Abandoned City (codenamed ABC).
Face to face warriors, snipers, rats & bats, they are all welcome in this map. :mrgreen:
I hope you'll like it.
Abandoned_City.jpg
p.s.
Depending on the global performances on most of the computers, a map revision is coming next month.
:cheers:
good job Remus. :biggthumbsup:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.

Locked