Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
profesorhr

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:In English, there is something that is called emotional management. A very useful thing. :lol:
Are you talking about love Karol :wink: ?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Ask your question rexf. He wrote he loves Slasp but not me. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Ask your question rexf. He wrote he loves Slasp but not me. :lol:
Of course he loves me! Who does not? :think:

Oh wait, there might be a couple... :roll:
:wink:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: Playing in the market I was suspicious of these players Rezo and Helsidi,after another player asked out "why are you teaming".
I said "no teaming allowed in here",the other player left and I was alone with these two and I found through spectating that they was teaming standing together on the top building just waiting to shoot me,since I was the only one left with them I decided to come here and report them,they talked in a language that I didnt understand.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Hawk, you should have kicked them out of the camp and then left camp yourself. This is a clear case of two players trying to bully the rest of the players in camp.
Why do you think we gave you TripleX. This is a prime example of when TripleX should be used.
We trust your judgment, and in this instance throwing them out of camp is the best way to get your message across to them.
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: Playing in the market I was suspicious of these players Rezo and Helsidi,after another player asked out "why are you teaming".
I said "no teaming allowed in here",the other player left and I was alone with these two and I found through spectating that they was teaming standing together on the top building just waiting to shoot me,since I was the only one left with them I decided to come here and report them,they talked in a language that I didnt understand.
The language is Italian. They are both good people. I've spoken with both. They will stop teaming when asked. But if they do not, you know what to do.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: Playing in the market I was suspicious of these players Rezo and Helsidi,after another player asked out "why are you teaming".
They did that to me too. But they usually don't shoot at me together. One is usually not shooting. They just don't kill each other. Even some veterans do that. I think it's not a good idea because when others will see that, they won't kill their friends too. And then we could be in a camp when nobody will kill each other. :lol:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

And then we could be in a camp when nobody will kill each other. :lol:
Very much true! Peacefull game this H2 :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
hawk

Post by hawk »

Lenny wrote:Hawk, you should have kicked them out of the camp and then left camp yourself. This is a clear case of two players trying to bully the rest of the players in camp.
Why do you think we gave you TripleX. This is a prime example of when TripleX should be used.
We trust your judgment, and in this instance throwing them out of camp is the best way to get your message across to them.
The reason why I didn't kick them was because I was the only player there I would have kicked them if there where other players playing,but now I know what to do even when I am the only one playing with team players. :cheers:
chirolaq

leylaby and rumeystar

Post by chirolaq »

Remus :leylaby and rumeystar are kik off to Akd all the time from APC,for nothing
They have a very bad attitude with him.
Please you must do something with they.
Devo kik off they out of the camp several times but they following with
bad attitude. :police: :smash:
devo

Post by devo »

i entered APOCALYPSE CITY and as I began to play i observed and also received a report for help from "akd" and from "chirolaq" that 2 NEW players "RUMEYSATR" AND "LEYLABY" were ganging up on the player "akd" and punishing him for no reason thereby putting him out of the game, those two players did that over 8 times and left the game right after they did it, only to return each time to put "akd" out again. When I questioned "LEYLABY" ABOUT WHY THEY WERE PUNISHING "AKD" HIS REPLY WAS "I DONT KNOW WHY, AND THAT I SHOULD SHUT UP". well i put them out the game ever time they returned after that. these two players are here to destroy the game by teaming up and attacking innocent players. it was very distasteful and "what was more disturbing is that akd" was hopeless to defend himself against their evil bad attitudes towards our fun game. I suggest a ban on these two players unless they apologize and desist from such behavior. :whatis:
Remus

Post by Remus »

devo wrote:i entered APOCALYPSE CITY and as I began to play i observed and also received a report for help from "akd" and from "chirolaq" that 2 NEW players "RUMEYSATR" AND "LEYLABY" were ganging up on the player "akd" and punishing him for no reason thereby putting him out of the game, those two players did that over 8 times and left the game right after they did it, only to return each time to put "akd" out again. When I questioned "LEYLABY" ABOUT WHY THEY WERE PUNISHING "AKD" HIS REPLY WAS "I DONT KNOW WHY, AND THAT I SHOULD SHUT UP". well i put them out the game ever time they returned after that. these two players are here to destroy the game by teaming up and attacking innocent players. it was very distasteful and "what was more disturbing is that akd" was hopeless to defend himself against their evil bad attitudes towards our fun game. I suggest a ban on these two players unless they apologize and desist from such behavior.
Starting today, leylaby and rumeysatr cannot use the in-game chat anymore.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If they want it back, they must come here to provide some explanations.
:!:
welano

Post by welano »

devo wrote:i entered APOCALYPSE CITY and as I began to play i observed and also received a report for help from "akd" and from "chirolaq" that 2 NEW players "RUMEYSATR" AND "LEYLABY" were ganging up on the player "akd" and punishing him for no reason thereby putting him out of the game, those two players did that over 8 times and left the game right after they did it, only to return each time to put "akd" out again. When I questioned "LEYLABY" ABOUT WHY THEY WERE PUNISHING "AKD" HIS REPLY WAS "I DONT KNOW WHY, AND THAT I SHOULD SHUT UP". well i put them out the game ever time they returned after that. these two players are here to destroy the game by teaming up and attacking innocent players. it was very distasteful and "what was more disturbing is that akd" was hopeless to defend himself against their evil bad attitudes towards our fun game. I suggest a ban on these two players unless they apologize and desist from such behavior. :whatis:
They did the same with me, even in other fields, they were chasing me in various fields and putting me out of the field, :whatis:
hawk

Post by hawk »

welano wrote:
devo wrote:i entered APOCALYPSE CITY and as I began to play i observed and also received a report for help from "akd" and from "chirolaq" that 2 NEW players "RUMEYSATR" AND "LEYLABY" were ganging up on the player "akd" and punishing him for no reason thereby putting him out of the game, those two players did that over 8 times and left the game right after they did it, only to return each time to put "akd" out again. When I questioned "LEYLABY" ABOUT WHY THEY WERE PUNISHING "AKD" HIS REPLY WAS "I DONT KNOW WHY, AND THAT I SHOULD SHUT UP". well i put them out the game ever time they returned after that. these two players are here to destroy the game by teaming up and attacking innocent players. it was very distasteful and "what was more disturbing is that akd" was hopeless to defend himself against their evil bad attitudes towards our fun game. I suggest a ban on these two players unless they apologize and desist from such behavior. :whatis:
They did the same with me, even in other fields, they were chasing me in various fields and putting me out of the field, :whatis:
Absolute disgrace of two players who have been trusted with the triple X,proving themselves not worthy of such responsibility,triple X are here to stop that not encourage it,I wonder how long they have been doing this.
Even if they do come here and explain can they be with triple X again? and how many chances are given?
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:Absolute disgrace of two players who have been trusted with the triple X,proving themselves not worthy of such responsibility,triple X are here to stop that not encourage it,I wonder how long they have been doing this.
Even if they do come here and explain can they be with triple X again? and how many chances are given?
They did never have Triple X.
2 players can kick out of camp another player (2 "votes" are needed for that).
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote:
welano wrote: They did the same with me, even in other fields, they were chasing me in various fields and putting me out of the field, :whatis:
Absolute disgrace of two players who have been trusted with the triple X,proving themselves not worthy of such responsibility,triple X are here to stop that not encourage it,I wonder how long they have been doing this.
No, I believe it is Lelaby and rumeysatr who are abusing the "> # out" command. If two players both use the command, they can kick another. Obviously, they would not be trusted with Triple X.

hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
hawk wrote:Absolute disgrace of two players who have been trusted with the triple X,proving themselves not worthy of such responsibility,triple X are here to stop that not encourage it,I wonder how long they have been doing this.
Sorry about the mistake, I am wondering if the > out command could be removed from them since they might have abused it,do you have the ability to remove commands from certain players?
hawk

Post by hawk »

hawk wrote:
Remus wrote:
Sorry about the mistake, I am wondering if the > out command could be removed from them since they might have abused it,do you have the ability to remove commands from certain players?
Sorry just read they have had their chat removed :cheers:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

leylaby's chat is removed? Dammmit, I wont hear from the player anymore calling me a boyfriend. :lol:

Leylaby permanently asked me not to kill him(I will suppose that this player is a man) and help him when somebody shoot at him. Obviously, he was warned not to kick somebody out of a camp when I play in the camp. I think I need an anonymous account to see how players behave when I don't play with them. Maybe I would be very surprised. :twisted:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:leylaby's chat is removed? Dammmit, I wont hear from the player anymore calling me a boyfriend. :lol:

Leylaby permanently asked me not to kill him(I will suppose that this player is a man) and help him when somebody shoot at him. Obviously, he was warned not to kick somebody out of a camp when I play in the camp. I think I need an anonymous account to see how players behave when I don't play with them. Maybe I would be very surprised. :twisted:
Plenty of other players (boys and girls) who can call you boyfriend or my love :mrgreen:
Anonymous account won't help you at all because everybody can recognize your famous ninja walk!
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

Sega is not triple x holder but he can kick out players very easy.He use By_immortal account(2 votes).He kick me out in this way.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hoakin1986 wrote:Sega is not triple x holder but he can kick out players very easy.He use By_immortal account(2 votes).He kick me out in this way.

3 votes are needed. 2 votes are not enough to kick somebody out.
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

freekarol wrote:
hoakin1986 wrote:Sega is not triple x holder but he can kick out players very easy.He use By_immortal account(2 votes).He kick me out in this way.

3 votes are needed. 2 votes are not enough to kick somebody out.
Maybe in the near future :smile:
devo

Post by devo »

I totally 100% agree with "hawk" that the two players "rumeysatr" and "leylaby" should in addition to being banned from the in game chat they should also be banned from using the > # out command as they are ganging up on players and putting them out of the game without any good reason to do so. I think there are some hackers or persons out there with fake accounts that are using certain tactics to frustrate other genuine players from playing the game. There must be some method that can be used to sanction these fake accounts who are not in the game for fun but to make the game a bad experience for new and veteran players.
devo

Post by devo »

Even "welano" had the same complaint about thr two hackers/players "rumeysatr" and "leylaby." I am eager to see what new names and accounts they will create after their ban. :police: :smash: :smash:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

devo wrote:Even "welano" had the same complaint about thr two hackers/players "rumeysatr" and "leylaby." I am eager to see what new names and accounts they will create after their ban. :police: :smash: :smash:
We look forward,devo. :biggthumbsup:
jb7

Post by jb7 »

Moises curses and harasses every time i run into him. he is a 11 yr old little kid. i have warned him and he continues. thx,
devo

Post by devo »

Ok jb7 he will be monitored. If i am playin and see him display that kind of behavior he will be spoken too and reminded that this game is not the forum for bad language and bad attitudes
devo

Post by devo »

why is it always me to report this kind of attitude?? maby its because i love d game and play so much that i see alot of the things that need reporting. the player "By-Immortal" has been cursing and harassing the player "Sweetman" and other Turkish players in the Turk language. Sweetman complained to me during the APC game over 15 times as he knew that i had the tripple x privilege. I then put By-Immortal out about seven times sometimes assisting sweetman in doing so, but as fast as By_Immortal was put out he kept coming back and cursing and abusing Sweetman. the only solution to this is to ban By-Immortal from the in game chat untill he explains y he is harrasing Sweetman and the other Turkish players. causing them to leave the game due to the annoyance from By-immortal. Remus and other players can you address this issue please.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

devo wrote:why is it always me to report this kind of attitude?? maby its because i love d game and play so much that i see alot of the things that need reporting. the player "By-Immortal" has been cursing and harassing the player "Sweetman" and other Turkish players in the Turk language. Sweetman complained to me during the APC game over 15 times as he knew that i had the tripple x privilege. I then put By-Immortal out about seven times sometimes assisting sweetman in doing so, but as fast as By_Immortal was put out he kept coming back and cursing and abusing Sweetman. the only solution to this is to ban By-Immortal from the in game chat untill he explains y he is harrasing Sweetman and the other Turkish players. causing them to leave the game due to the annoyance from By-immortal. Remus and other players can you address this issue please.
I may know the reason. By_Immortal is afraid to behave badly when he sees us in a camp. He just usually asks me million times to play free teams. :twisted:
sega

Post by sega »

freekarol wrote:
devo wrote:why is it always me to report this kind of attitude?? maby its because i love d game and play so much that i see alot of the things that need reporting. the player "By-Immortal" has been cursing and harassing the player "Sweetman" and other Turkish players in the Turk language. Sweetman complained to me during the APC game over 15 times as he knew that i had the tripple x privilege. I then put By-Immortal out about seven times sometimes assisting sweetman in doing so, but as fast as By_Immortal was put out he kept coming back and cursing and abusing Sweetman. the only solution to this is to ban By-Immortal from the in game chat untill he explains y he is harrasing Sweetman and the other Turkish players. causing them to leave the game due to the annoyance from By-immortal. Remus and other players can you address this issue please.
I may know the reason. By_Immortal is afraid to behave badly when he sees us in a camp. He just usually asks me million times to play free teams. :twisted:
8 year old kid, what do you expect from it? :lol:

( If we were all complaining about those who curse. ) ohooooo
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
sega

Post by sega »

sega wrote:
freekarol wrote:
8 year old kid, what do you expect from it? :lol:

( If we were all complaining about those who curse. ) ohooooo
But I'm not defending what he did. :whatis:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
devo

Post by devo »

ok well if he is an 8 year old kid, he needs to lay off the bad language, the bad language takes d fun out of the game for some players and makes it a personal attack. the Player Sweetman who has been playing this game for a very long time, and could be considered a veteran was quite upset and said he felt like leaving the game once by-immortal played as he was attacked and called bad names in Turk over and over. I hav no prob playing with By-Immortal because he is a good opponent with his extra fast turkish connection speed, Sega can u please tell him to lay off Sweetman and the cursing at other turkish players who dont like such language. lets keep the Fun in the game.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

devo wrote:ok well if he is an 8 year old kid, he needs to lay off the bad language, the bad language takes d fun out of the game for some players and makes it a personal attack. the Player Sweetman who has been playing this game for a very long time, and could be considered a veteran was quite upset and said he felt like leaving the game once by-immortal played as he was attacked and called bad names in Turk over and over. I hav no prob playing with By-Immortal because he is a good opponent with his extra fast turkish connection speed, Sega can u please tell him to lay off Sweetman and the cursing at other turkish players who dont like such language. lets keep the Fun in the game.
I don't get it... Devo, why didn't you use a command > N mute? Your single vote is enough to do it(thanks to triple X).
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

devo wrote:ok well if he is an 8 year old kid, he needs to lay off the bad language, the bad language takes d fun out of the game for some players and makes it a personal attack. the Player Sweetman who has been playing this game for a very long time, and could be considered a veteran was quite upset and said he felt like leaving the game once by-immortal played as he was attacked and called bad names in Turk over and over. I hav no prob playing with By-Immortal because he is a good opponent with his extra fast turkish connection speed, Sega can u please tell him to lay off Sweetman and the cursing at other turkish players who dont like such language. lets keep the Fun in the game.
This one has had an "attitude problem" problem from the beginning. But then again, take a look at his role models. :roll: I personally have issues with him every time I'm in a camp with him. (Because I have so many immortal friends). If this behavior continues, I vote to remove his chat for a month until he explains himself. The game is far better off without this kind of behavior. Devo, feel absolutely free to "> mute" this boy until he learns some good manners.
:whatis: :cheers:

onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I see a debate from the moment I enter the game .
I warn him . it listening to not me

Translate :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
onurkral : I people throw than a curse see
Sena34 : Pussy pussy son . Swearing my mom first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I then throw it away..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

Notice that no listen.
Maybe ban talk to her snub.
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

Sena34 and leylaa fight .
plenty of swearing in two people
leylaa these speak once again get banned other name " leylaby " . speak banned .
She 2 to use to open an account . 1. leylaby 2. leylaa

Should hopefully done :cheers:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

frustrated players such curses can be expected as a normal chat chat about the arrangements should be made automatically by swearing should take :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
hawk

Post by hawk »

onurkral wrote:Sena34 and leylaa fight .
plenty of swearing in two people
leylaa these speak once again get banned other name " leylaby " . speak banned .
She 2 to use to open an account . 1. leylaby 2. leylaa

Should hopefully done :cheers:
I was here when this was taking place,and i could not understand a word what was being said as it was all in Turkish,and i think that it was onurkral who kept kicking Sena34 out as this player kept coming back in to swear and argue from what i could make of it,how ever i do think onurkral did the right thing,as i believe the swearing and arguing went too far,causing disruption in the game.
Swearing and arguing can go so far,but when it carries on like this then something must be done,if we ask them to stop and after a number of times it carries on then its time to do something about it.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

It seems this is another habit of By_Immortal: he uses a command -"> spectate" to spy others=telling his friends where are others. This is not the reason why this command was created...
hawk

Post by hawk »

freekarol wrote:It seems this is another habit of By_Immortal: he uses a command -"> spectate" to spy others=telling his friends where are others. This is not the reason why this command was created...
:biggthumbsdown: Sounds like a an abuse of a > spectate and maybe it could be modified,maybe not able to see what others are writing but only see what they are doing,I think also you should be able to spectate back to your own player instead of logging out.
These are my two ideas on the spectate feature,it would be nice to see what others think. :smile:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:It seems this is another habit of By_Immortal: he uses a command -"> spectate" to spy others=telling his friends where are others.
This is not the reason why this command was created...
If they do that, just kick them out of camp.

hawk wrote:I think also you should be able to spectate back to your own player instead of logging out.
We had a discussion on this subject a long time ago (and the current approach is the best).
You don't want players to find your location (with "spectate") and to get back into the game a few seconds later.
They need to leave the camp.

p.s.
As you all know, the perfect solution does not exist (because there is nothing perfect in this world).
:mrgreen:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:It seems this is another habit of By_Immortal: he uses a command -"> spectate" to spy others=telling his friends where are others.

hawk wrote:I think also you should be able to spectate back to your own player instead of logging out.
We had a discussion on this subject a long time ago (and the current approach is the best).
You don't want players to find your location (with "spectate") and to get back into the game a few seconds later.
They need to leave the camp.

p.s.
As you all know, the perfect solution does not exist (because there is nothing perfect in this world).
:mrgreen:
Yes I now understand find out where players are spectate back and kill them,best to leave it as it is as I did not think of that.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
I did after warning him. He must have been surprised when I wrote him not to tell his friends where are others.

Even using a Turkish language won't protect you before me, you rule breakers. Tell that to all Turkish players who will want to fool me. Image
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
I have to kick this little :censored: every :censored: time I play this :censored: game!
He just keeps coming right back in. :roll:

Not to mention the numerous times it's actually sega sharing the password. (Like "Allstar").

I'd like to see a command that prohibits a given player from returning to the camp.

hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:
I have to kick this little :censored: every :censored: time I play this :censored: game!

Not to mention the numerous times it's actually sega sharing the password. (Like "Allstar").

I'd like to see a command that prohibits a given player from returning to the camp.
Only a few day ago Sootie kicked him out he came back in and carried on,he was asked to stop this was ignored and I ended up muting him,It is time for another command > block (number),kicks player out of camp and his unable to return.
allstar

Post by allstar »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:

I do not share your password with anyone.
Hopeless 2 <3
Super_Guc
devo

Post by devo »

i too would love to see a command that keeps a player that has been put out from returning to that camp. or if they return they will have a permanent mute from the in game chat.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

devo wrote:i too would love to see a command that keeps a player that has been put out from returning to that camp. or if they return they will have a permanent mute from the in game chat.
In fact there is a permanent chat ban. You'll see that currently a few players have been issued it. It's under "BadLang". Although it's common that the ban is removed after 30 days or so to see if the player has learned their lesson.

http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra