Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
sega

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by sega »

freekarol wrote:Helsidi in a noob camp. After killing herself she left a camp and then returned. I think it's because to get guns back. Tell her not to do it. I don't know her language...
I think Karol thinks the same with me.

:whatis: :whatis:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
hawk

Post by hawk »

sega wrote:
freekarol wrote:Helsidi in a noob camp. After killing herself she left a camp and then returned. I think it's because to get guns back. Tell her not to do it. I don't know her language...
I think Karol thinks the same with me.

:whatis: :whatis:
I believe if a player kills themselves when they just join a camp,then yes they leave to get their weapons back,but I don't think we can do anything about this,if we kick that player they get what they wanted,and they just come back in,and I can see it can be annoying if a player does this more than once.
The only solution i can see is for a new command that kicks and stops that player from coming back in,a command for annoying players that are spoiling the game,players also that have been kicked or muted but keep coming back and carrying on in a disruptive manner.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:
slapshot wrote:
sega wrote:He killed himself three times
And three times the same thing :
Ace left the camp
Ace entered the camp

It's really the only bad frugal me ?
In free for all? So what? Quit bringing bullshit complaints to this forum. We all know who the worst attitude belongs to. :roll:
:dope-slap
Hahahahahahaha Really ?
If you kill yourself, you lose your gun.
This is a punishment.
If you leave the camp, what's the point?

Yaşlılık başa bela
:dope-slap: :smash:
Of course I understand this. My point is that you always come running to the forum with complaints about other players. You should look in the mirror, when you point one finger at others, there are still 3 fingers pointing back at yourself. :shock:
salak genç
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

sega

Welano !

Post by sega »

a lot of people don't like the attitude of the welano
gmi,sega,onomuno,sonvoll,........
why he always use TripleXXX ( puanish ) ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
sega

Re: Welano !

Post by sega »

I talked to about 10-15 minutes with gmi.
As you can see in photos
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
gmi

Post by gmi »

Hello moderators

i must report because this guy welano makes me sick. From time to time he join my camp, just to tell me that i am an idiot.
Normally i ignore him, but he starts over and over again...
Some weeks ago i wrote a PM to slapshot to speak with him. But obviously nothing has changed.
When i ask Welano what his problem is with me, he just says i offended him but i did not.
Maybe i wrote sth. he misunderstood i don't know, he does not answer why.

Today i started a new camp. I was alone then Welano joined my camp, maby 5 sec. later Daviduz joined my camp.
As i killed welano he wrote "not you" and then he kicked me out of the camp! WTF!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Maybe we should make new rules what a player that has triple power can do... I personally kick a player out when the player is vulgar(but first is muting him) or when the player has terrible connection so it bothers other players. But calling somebody idiot is not a behavior I would expect from a triple x holder. Anyway, you should always take a screenshot as a proof. You know, Welano can come here telling us that he didnt call you idiot...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I can understand why welano would kick sega because clearly, sega is an idiot. :mrgreen: :lol:
However, gmi has always displayed good attitude when I'm in a camp with him. Yes, I did receive your PM, and generally, welano comes back around with an apology or good explanation. Let's wait to hear from him.

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:roll:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

slapshot wrote:I can understand why welano would kick sega because clearly, sega is an idiot. :mrgreen: :lol:
However, gmi has always displayed good attitude when I'm in a camp with him. Yes, I did receive your PM, and generally, welano comes back around with an apology or good explanation. Let's wait to hear from him.

Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Remus

Post by Remus »

onomuno wrote:Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gmi

Post by gmi »

Remus / Moderators please delete this subject. I will talk with welano. I just was too annoyed yesterday. :roll:
gmi

Post by gmi »

Welano check your Messages
welano

Post by welano »

gmi wrote:Hello moderators

i must report because this guy welano makes me sick. From time to time he join my camp, just to tell me that i am an idiot.
Normally i ignore him, but he starts over and over again...
Some weeks ago i wrote a PM to slapshot to speak with him. But obviously nothing has changed.
When i ask Welano what his problem is with me, he just says i offended him but i did not.
Maybe i wrote sth. he misunderstood i don't know, he does not answer why.

Today i started a new camp. I was alone then Welano joined my camp, maby 5 sec. later Daviduz joined my camp.
As i killed welano he wrote "not you" and then he kicked me out of the camp! WTF!
I will make a single post on this subject, with brief explanations.
1) I never doubted the honesty of GMI, only I was upset with him, because in a certain game, I understood that he had offended me, and I always treated with the utmost respect, he says he did not offend me, anyway no point in rehashing this subject.
2) How do I misuse the triple x, it does not occur that day confess that afobei me with GMI, but it was an isolated case, which should not be exploited for opportunistic forum come to criticize me.
3) I do not go on the field and go out cursing the GMI at most just ignore him, he can confirm this, I think it was he who cursed me, but as my English is bad, I have fooled me, and from what I read in your posts, I think he deserves my apologies.
4) As for SEGA, this has no forgiveness if he is on the field I do not go, and if I get it and I put him out because he is mocking, makes use of its poor connection to take advantage and still be rude.
5) To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

:mrgreen:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
:biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
sega

Post by sega »

Onomuno :
Dostum, ben bir aptalım :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can understand why welano would kick me, because clearly, I am an idiot.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:Onomuno :
Kanka ben de anladım :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can understand why welano would kick me, because clearly, I am an idiot.
:agree: yeah dude, you are!

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
onomuno wrote:Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
If my excuse for being late was waiting for the bus, is that throwing the bus under the bus? :P

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
3) I do not go on the field and go out cursing the GMI at most just ignore him, he can confirm this, I think it was he who cursed me, but as my English is bad, I have fooled me, and from what I read in your posts, I think he deserves my apologies.

5) To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
4) As for SEGA, this has no forgiveness if he is on the field I do not go, and if I get it and I put him out because he is mocking, makes use of its poor connection to take advantage and still be rude.
:biggthumbsup: :agree:

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
If my excuse for being late was waiting for the bus, is that throwing the bus under the bus? :P
Turkish fine to send Turkish term promise :agree:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
sega

Post by sega »

slapshot wrote:I'm 75 years old, a geezer.
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Woooow, We did not know. :mrgreen:
Mk serfsizi
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Mk serfsizi

Oooo! And calling me a "bastard" in Turkish too! Nice touch. But you got the first part wrong, I'm 52. Not quite a 75 year old geezer yet. But old enough to know better. But the second part you got exactly correct. Bye-bye! :wave: Image Image

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sega wrote:
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Mk serfsizi
Sega, at your age you should be able to know how to behave. It doesn't mean you have to love everybody, instead of playing games learn something about assertiveness.
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: To all moderators and triple X keep your eyes open for a non registered player who jumps about at very fast speed hes seen a lot in tmk and ncy,and he jumps about and moves about faster than normal or even holding the run button down,witnessed to day by myself and chrolaq in ncy.
MY advice would be to kick this cheater as soon as you see him,he understands english as he soon quited when he was talked about.
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: To all moderators and triple X keep your eyes open for a non registered player who jumps about at very fast speed hes seen a lot in tmk and ncy,and he jumps about and moves about faster than normal or even holding the run button down,witnessed to day by myself and chrolaq in ncy.
MY advice would be to kick this cheater as soon as you see him,he understands english as he soon quited when he was talked about.
I have seen this player and already have kicked him once or twice. I suspect he is actually one of our more notorious veteran players disguised as a beginner. Many of us would recognize these signature moves as the primary defense of some known vets with questionable connection quality...
:roll: :whatis:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Maybe it would a good idea to make game netiquette to teach players how to be not just a good player but (and that's more important), how to be also a good guy. :D
welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: To all moderators and triple X keep your eyes open for a non registered player who jumps about at very fast speed hes seen a lot in tmk and ncy,and he jumps about and moves about faster than normal or even holding the run button down,witnessed to day by myself and chrolaq in ncy.
I have seen this player and already have kicked him once or twice. I suspect he is actually one of our more notorious veteran players disguised as a beginner. Many of us would recognize these signature moves as the primary defense of some known vets with questionable connection quality...
:roll: :whatis:
Undoubtedly, is a veteran known that forum, he chases me to time, sometime pronounced his name the game and he left the field and did not return.
His pirouettes during the characteristic and unmistakable game is simply pathetic. :whatis:
welano

Post by welano »

Already know the friend hawk, but I understand that there are enough registered jogadorers, the right to migrate is FREE FOR ALL mode, because there does not fit this idiot anonymity, and the "Jester" show the face, put out .
Have bad connection is one thing, make use of it on anonymity to disrupt the game, is another, and we should not tolerate. :biggthumbsup:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

I am tired of the bad attitude player Afrodita.
She always plays with welano in FFA.(mate)
From now on I will kick her out of camp each time she do it.
welano

Post by welano »

chirolaq wrote:I am tired of the bad attitude player Afrodita.
Please, dear and esteemed friend CHIRALOG, resolve their disputes with AFRODITA without putting me in the middle. :cheers: :biggthumbsup: :agree: :worship:
welano

Post by welano »

welano wrote:
Please, dear and esteemed friend CHIRALOG, resolve their disputes with AFRODITA without putting me in the middle. :cheers: :biggthumbsup: :agree: :worship:
sorry, CHIROLAQ
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

welano wrote:
Please, dear and esteemed friend CHIRALOG, resolve their disputes with AFRODITA without putting me in the middle. :cheers: :biggthumbsup: agree :worship:
Did you told Afrodita not to make a team with you against chirolaq? Did you killed her everytime you found her? If not, then you are not innocent too... Afrodita now knows very well that I won't play together with her in free for all because I told her not to do that several times. Of course I had to kill her several times to accept the rule. :twisted:
welano

Post by welano »

freekarol wrote:
welano wrote:
Please, dear and esteemed friend CHIRALOG, resolve their disputes with AFRODITA without putting me in the middle. :cheers: :biggthumbsup: agree :worship:
Did you told Afrodita not to make a team with you against chirolaq? Did you killed her everytime you found her? If not, then you are not innocent too... Afrodita now knows very well that I won't play together with her in free for all because I told her not to do that several times. Of course I had to kill her several times to accept the rule. :twisted:
In a field with eight players would be a lot of stupidity on my part I join you had to choose one player, I POI easy prey for the other 6.
Just said to the friend Chirolaq solve your afrodita friction without putting me in the middle.

Not me along to anyone to chase anyone, you are feeding a fight that does not exist.
Estimated freekarol rarely play together, you are hardly present on the battlefield where we then understand that you have no argument to judge me, please do not misunderstand me, I just think you should talk about what you really know .
You do not kill one, do not want to say that you are pursuing another.
Or you've been in a field where the player there you love and not kill ??? if not !!!,, You're not so innocent.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Welano, you are talking like a politician.... Maybe I will watch you recording what you're doing playing. Because now it's a word against a word...
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Did I missed something or some players are getting cocky?
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Did I missed something or some players are getting cocky?
We must see them in actions to know that. :D
welano

Post by welano »

freekarol wrote:Welano, you are talking like a politician.... Maybe I will watch you recording what you're doing playing. Because now it's a word against a word...
welano

Post by welano »

freekarol wrote:Welano, you are talking like a politician.... Maybe I will watch you recording what you're doing playing. Because now it's a word against a word...
Honestly, not worth the hassle for whatever reason, think what you want, sorry, I'm not being rude or arrogant, but I love this game, I have several friends here, and enemies too, after all no one is unanimous.
I just want to play without getting into friction with anyone, just that. :D
welano

Post by welano »

[quote="freekarol"]Welano, you are talking like a politician.... Maybe I will watch you recording what you're doing playing. Because now it's a word against a word...[/quot
discuss less,, play more.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote:
sega wrote: Really?
Mk serfsizi

Oooo! And calling me a "bastard" in Turkish too! Nice touch. But you got the first part wrong, I'm 52. Not quite a 75 year old geezer yet. But old enough to know better. But the second part you got exactly correct. Bye-bye! :wave: Image
Your ban has been lifted (again). :roll:
I'm growing tired of this little game between you and I. :sleep:
Question: Why don't you try to improve your connection instead of exploiting it? Most of the other players agree. Although I'm sure they are also sick of seeing the endless bickering continue.
So I propose that you try to do this, play fair. Turn off your crap programs and use a clean connection like 90% of the rest of the players in this game and I won't have to make bad remarks about you anymore.
Fair enough?

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Fair enough?
For me and you slap seems fair! For sega that is another question :roll:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

FAIR WARNING: On a daily basis I am seeing "beginner" players in beginner camps that obviously are not beginners. When I enter I find them with 80+ frags hammering away on "true beginners". :roll: It's bad enough to find veterans doing this. There is only one reason for this behavior and that is to ruin the game by chasing away any possible new players. When I find you I will kick you! And I will continue to kick you as often as you return. I will also be reporting your IP address for a "ban by IP address". If you must play in beginner camps, use your registered account to do so. If the camp fills with veteran players, move to a Free For All Camp!.

I find it difficult to believe this needs to be addressed at all. :roll:
The entire reason for beginner camps is to isolate true beginners and allow them to build their skills so they can compete with more established players. NOT so you can "shoot fish in a barrel"!

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I would add this:

1. If you are not an idiot don't return milion times when you are kicked out. Of course, "punishing" somebody all the time is also not much intelligent. :lol:

2.If you want to play in noob camps(even it is illogical to play unregistered) remember that you shouldn't be there to collect frags. You should be there to wait for other veterans learning noobs. When you let them kill you from time to time, you will notice how they will try hard to kill you instead of leaving a camp. :wink:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Here is something I like doing in beginners camps and I hope this will encourage others to do the same,please leave the ones that are obviously noobs alone and instead hunt down and shoot those that are not,let the noobs kill you to encourage them and give them a chance,occasionally shoot them so you don't encourage them to teaming,and blast away any player that is a veteran or pretending to be a noob. :sniper: or as slapshot says kick the pretender out of the camp.
welano

Post by welano »

The veteran player I must, not gave importance to reboot my requests, your connection was horrible and more players reclamacem him nothing time.
Put him off the field,, for him to return with a better connection.
He came back and kicked me out of the field, lamentávem attitude,, :biggthumbsdown:
devo

Post by devo »

welano wrote:The veteran player I must, not gave importance to reboot my requests, your connection was horrible and more players reclamacem him nothing time.
Put him off the field,, for him to return with a better connection.
He came back and kicked me out of the field, lamentávem attitude,, :biggthumbsdown:
welano i have played with you alot of times. and it is very obvious that you don't like other players to kill you. you think you are the best player in this game and when I or another player kill you, or you cannot kill them easily, you always ask them to reboot. that sucks because we are not enemies here but all friends from around the world playing a game that we all love. apparently you are not aware that tripple xxx players are harder to kill than others, and I was granted such a privilege by the Moderators and the Creator of the game "Almighty Remus". you need to relax and kill and be killed. I respect you as a veteran of the game, but you need to always respect other players too. and by the way as you realized when you unjustly put me out of the game the other day because I was killing you repeatedly when you were bad talking me in spanish, I also put you out. so stop the childishness, and just play and enjoy. You were not granted tripple xxx status to unjustly put all players that kill you or are "not your friends as you say" out of the game. even friends kill each other in the game. stop abusing your privilege of tripple xxx and relax. I am not your enemy and you should not have teams or friends that don't kill each other in the free for all games.
"Your friend Devo"
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

A tripple x player abusing his power should be reported here. By the way, I've never seen Welano playing outside noob camps...
devo

Post by devo »

freekarol wrote:A tripple x player abusing his power should be reported here. By the way, I've never seen Welano playing outside noob camps...
freekarol, i will not report welano for abusing his tripple xxx powers AS YET, even though what he did was unjust! he was not aware that i could have put him out also. we played today and he did not pick a verbal fight or say anything to me. we killed each other and that was it. i do not want a war with welano or any other player, just play fair and don't abuse any privileges given to us by the Moderators or Remus. he is a good player and veteran of the game, but needs to respect other players and noobs too, as they will sometimes kill him AND ME no matter how good WE ARE. tripple xxx powers are to be used on cheating or bad language players not because they are hard to kill or kill you. :cheers: