Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by slapshot »

hoakin1986 wrote:Maybe access in beginners camps must be limited.Only players under 10 000 frags(or something)have access(and moderators). :cheers:
While I tend to agree with this, it doesn't stop "veteran" players from entering as an unregistered and blasting away at noobs. But it would stop the plastic legends from staying in beginner camps until there are no more noobs...
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

cats.jpg
Firedragon has bad behavior.
A new player, I believe.
Over time, I believe that you would be okey.

Misunderstanding may be because;
onomuno says to me: who is your_mother? (in turkish)
by_enes: it's just user. (in turkish)
by_enes: why u ask this question? (in turkish)
onomuno says to me: he is very beautiful, ı think. (in turkish)
:lol:

Yes onomuno is right, your_mother is beautiful.
If you look at chat history, you will understand.

:smash: to Firedragon..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Remus wrote:
hawk wrote::smile: I have always believed in giving new comers a chance until at least they get better at the game,and providing tips and encouraging them.
Just blasting the hell out of a new comer certainly will frustrate them and make them leave which is what we all don't want,give them a few free shots to encourage them and kill me makes me smile.
It is to easy for us to kill these new comers and best we give them chances and free shots.
:biggthumbsup:
Because of these "veterans" (read "noob killers") we're losing players.
Some of these "cardboard legends" are playing as unregistered players.
Less and less daily players because of these idiots.
:smash:
:agree: Some new examples of our Veteran players in action. If this is the way you're going to play then just expect some players are going to angry and curse you out once in a while...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Molon Labe!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think there should be a way to slow them down. Because they are as fast as Superman(and it's not because they are pressing a key to run). So aiming is almost impossible.:P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

Ace---007 wrote:
Remus wrote:
hawk wrote::smile: I have always believed in giving new comers a chance until at least they get better at the game,and providing tips and encouraging them.
Just blasting the hell out of a new comer certainly will frustrate them and make them leave which is what we all don't want,give them a few free shots to encourage them and kill me makes me smile.
It is to easy for us to kill these new comers and best we give them chances and free shots.
:biggthumbsup:
Because of these "veterans" (read "noob killers") we're losing players.
Some of these "cardboard legends" are playing as unregistered players.
Less and less daily players because of these idiots.
:smash:
:agree: Some new examples of our Veteran players in action. If this is the way you're going to play then just expect some players are going to angry and curse you out once in a while...
I think you need ask to canerr07 why we are play with they?
In our eyes, everyone is equal. (The difference is that there is nothing.)
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
canerr07

Post by canerr07 »

me and my friend want playy free teams with by_enes and sega.and play they won they are hardpro players.they are our future.
lauraboom

Post by lauraboom »

Hola Remus queria dar las quejas de Badezio y Ganador,me han insultado,diciendome guarrerias,no podemos aceptarlo,jugadores asi deben ser castigados,creo que mi historial en el juego es impecable y quiero un castigo que sea ejemplar para estos dos jugadores,Badezio y Ganador,llevan poco tiempo en el juego y deben de aprender las normas del mismo y que sirva de ejemplo para los demas,no se puede insultar y lo que me ha pedido que le chupe que lo haga su madre.

muchas gracias,esperando respuesta,

Un beso
Lauraboom
lauraboom

Post by lauraboom »

Hello Recard game queria to give the complaints of Badezio and Winner, they have insulted me, saying filths to me, we cannot accept it, players like that must be punished, I believe that my record in the game is impeccable and want a punishment that is exemplary for these two players, Badezio and Winner, they go a little time in the game and must learn the procedure of the same one and that should use as example for the demas, it is not possible to insult and for what he has asked me to absorb that his mother does. Thank you very much, waiting for response, A kiss Lauraboom
Remus

Post by Remus »

lauraboom wrote:Hola Remus queria dar las quejas de Badezio y Ganador,me han insultado,diciendome guarrerias,no podemos aceptarlo,jugadores asi deben ser castigados,creo que mi historial en el juego es impecable y quiero un castigo que sea ejemplar para estos dos jugadores,Badezio y Ganador,llevan poco tiempo en el juego y deben de aprender las normas del mismo y que sirva de ejemplo para los demas,no se puede insultar y lo que me ha pedido que le chupe que lo haga su madre.

muchas gracias,esperando respuesta,

Un beso
Lauraboom
Hi Laura,

Next time take a few screenshots and upload them here.
We need to see if Badezio & Ganador are "hijos de puta" or not. :lol:
:cheers:
lauraboom

Post by lauraboom »

Gracias Remus,

se que no es el sitio indicado para preguntarlo pero como puedo hacer capturas de pantalla para poder denunciar la mala actitud de estos jugadores.

gracias y un beso.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

lauraboom wrote:Gracias Remus,

se que no es el sitio indicado para preguntarlo pero como puedo hacer capturas de pantalla para poder denunciar la mala actitud de estos jugadores.

gracias y un beso.
Este es el lugar correcto para preguntar. ¿Necesita ayuda con captura de pantalla? Estoy feliz de hacer cualquier cosa para ayudar a uno de nuestros jugadores más valiosos y honorables. Por favor, siéntase libre de preguntarme.

This is the correct place to ask. Do you need help with screenshot? I am happy to do anything to help one of our most valued and honorable players. Please feel free to ask me.

Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

canerr07 wrote:me and my friend want playy free teams with by_enes and sega.and play they won they are hardpro players.they are our future.
Well you two seem to be better players than as those you played against would never play in your situation. :biggthumbsup:

Just a warning, if either of you ever join a game in progress on their team most likely they will ask you to go on other side or leave the game. We've all seen Sega do this numerous times. He's "slightly" better than before but most the time will still most refuse to play Free Teams unless his side is stacked.
So congrats to you and yr friend :cheers:
Molon Labe!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

canerr07 wrote:me and my friend want playy free teams with by_enes and sega.and play they won they are hardpro players.they are our future.
And you think that sega beat you by using skill ??!?!?!? :shock:

This truly is a travesty. :roll:
I can assure you, sega is NOT a player that you would want to model your future after. In fact, if I find that you begin to display unusual speed and begin to eat 10 times the bullets of any other player, we are going to have a major problem. I would strongly reconsider your role model. There are many other players in this game who would not resort to cheating to beat 2 beginner players in a match.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Ask me and Topz how boring and frustrating is to be among players that have super speed and are like Terminators. :twisted:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:Ask me and Topz how boring and frustrating is to be among players that have super speed and are like Terminators. :twisted:
You mean you were sitting ducks :mrgreen: ?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Topz is lazy to exercise. Not me. I love doing squats shooting others. :P
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

freekarol wrote:Topz is lazy to exercise. Not me. I love doing squats shooting others. :P
I have no patience with these things, if you crouch, takes bullet in the head :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I can see right away we're going to have issues with canerr07 and canberkk. Both are moving with twice the speed as normal and twice as long. And both have a problem running their mouth.
:roll:
This is your only warning: cut the crap and clean up your acts immediately. :whatis:

canerr07

Post by canerr07 »

slapshot wrote:I can see right away we're going to have issues with canerr07 and canberkk. Both are moving with twice the speed as normal and twice as long. And both have a problem running their mouth.
This is your only warning: cut the crap and clean up your acts immediately. :whatis:
we are not hack
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

http://www.turkhackteam.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :whatis:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Are you telling me they are using this site?

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

canerr07 wrote:
slapshot wrote:I can see right away we're going to have issues with canerr07 and canberkk. Both are moving with twice the speed as normal and twice as long. And both have a problem running their mouth.
we are not hack
I asked you why you were moving twice as fast and having speed twice as long. (I chased you with full stamina and you ran much further than I could on more than one instance).

Your response was "slap is a noob" "slap is a speedhack" "slap is a liar". Names do not bother me. But your reaction to my question tells me everything.

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Hepimizi banla o zaman sende rahatla herkes rahatlasın ok :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

He reminded me of the man I worked
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Freekarol= As we can see, Onomuno doesn't act like a gentleman but like a loser living on the street or like Redneck(sorry Southerners but you know what I mean). 
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:He reminded me of the man I worked
explain please

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Lenny= Your mouth is dirty & your brain is empty.
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Tired of derogatory remarks in game was an insult to hear anymore of this story
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:Tired of derogatory remarks in game was an insult to hear anymore of this story
onomuno wrote:Bunlara noluyorki bizim takım istediğimizi alırız istediğimizi çıkarırız ota boka karışıyorlar
Translation of your earlier post: What is happening to them that our team would get what we want we want we weed out the shit they mingle with

If you want to speak with such bluntness, then you can expect unreserved replies.

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I swear I did not just stir again, I said the wrong translation error :think:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Freekarol=Gördüğümüz gibi, Onomuno bir beyefendi gibi ama sokakta veya Redneck gibi yaşıyor (üzgünüm Güneyliler ama ne demek istediğimi biliyorum) bir kaybeden gibi hareket etmez. Redneck=amele sümüğü,salak aşağılayıcı bir söz bunu diyen adamda suç yok küfür etmediğim halde yine onomuno suçlu :?:
Last edited by onomuno on 11 Feb 2014, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Lenny=Sizin ağız kirli ve beynin boş. bu arkadaşda suçlu değil yine onomuno suçlu hakaret yok türkler daha iyi bilir değilmi arkadaşlar ben suçluyum :?:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I propose we leave this well enough alone. Quite possibly, we are all lost in the translation. :roll:

Ben yalnız bu yeterince bırakmak öneriyoruz. Büyük olasılıkla, hepimiz çeviri kaybolur. :roll:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

onomuno wrote:I swear I did not just stir again, I said the wrong translation error :think:
Probably, you just made an excuse. Don't forget that there is no problem to find somebody who knows Turkish and can tell us what you really wrote in your language. Anyway, actions speak louder than words. So just keep arguing. If you are not able to control yourself then keep doing that. But without me. :P
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

If you want an extension, although I'm not a sergeant in your head is not in animals :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:I swear I did not just stir again, I said the wrong translation error :think:
slapshot wrote:
onomuno wrote:Bunlara noluyorki bizim takım istediğimizi alırız istediğimizi çıkarırız ota boka karışıyorlar
Just so that you know, boka translates to "shit" in English and Turkish.

Değil tüm çeviri google çevirmen. :wink:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

canerr07 wrote:
we are not hack
canerr07: I entered your beginner camp this morning and within 30 seconds you were calling me a "hack". Yet your connection was so bad it screwed up the camp for everyone else. So bad in fact that even cagari left the camp. We repeatedly asked you to reboot and you refused. That's why you were kicked.
pic 1.jpg
I then left the camp and opened my own. Only to have to continually try to enter the camp after being kicked. Then and ONLY then did you ask that I not kick you and wanted to explain something to me in Turkish. I am very aware that you can speak English. If you have something to say to me, say it here on the forum.

Already I am tired of your arrogance. You were warned.

So you get the same warning as sega and nokta. Stay out of my camps. You are not welcome there with that crappy connection of yours. Especially if you refuse to re-boot when asked. If you enter my camp, I (or others) WILL KICK YOU.

We do not need anymore players with your kind of behavior ruining this game for others.
[/color]

nokta

Post by nokta »

slapshot wrote:
canerr07 wrote:
we are not hack
canerr07: I entered your beginner camp this morning and within 30 seconds you were calling me a "hack". Yet your connection was so bad it screwed up the camp for everyone else. So bad in fact that even cagari left the camp. We repeatedly asked you to reboot and you refused. That's why you were kicked.
pic 1.jpg
I then left the camp and opened my own. Only to have to continually try to enter the camp after being kicked. Then and ONLY then did you ask that I not kick you and wanted to explain something to me in Turkish. I am very aware that you can speak English. If you have something to say to me, say it here on the forum.

Already I am tired of your arrogance. You were warned.

So you get the same warning as sega and nokta. Stay out of my camps. You are not welcome there with that crappy connection of yours. Especially if you refuse to re-boot when asked. If you enter my camp, I (or others) WILL KICK YOU.

We do not need anymore players with your kind of behavior ruining this game for others.
[/color]
Stay out of my camps ;) ;) ;) by the way, as you do not have time to play games ;)Stay away from crappy connection you baby ;);)Take care, be careful not sick colds :DDD ;)
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

nokta wrote:
Stay out of my camps ;) ;) ;) by the way, as you do not have time to play games ;)Stay away from crappy connection you baby ;);)Take care, be careful not sick colds :DDD ;)
:roll: I'm just so happy to see more gibberish from my favorite fu :censored: ing idiot.
You just have yourself a wonderful day.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
nokta wrote:
:roll: I'm just so happy to see more gibberish from my favorite fu :censored: ing idiot.
You just have yourself a wonderful day.
Slap, do you know a phrase Don't feed the troll? A very good advice. Don't let players like is Nokta to have you attention. After that, your reward will be sweet. :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: Don't feed the trolls
:agree: As usual, you are completely correct. :biggthumbsup:
troll-5.jpeg
aaa.jpg
5258495.jpg
279837_1312574501058_433_300.jpg

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Good point, but even if you are not speaking/writing to them you are looking for troll pictures. Seems to me the outcome is the same :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

From nokta, onomuno or sega I could understand, but from the Prof :roll: A cheap comment from a team mate. :think:
Slaps Hot has done more for this game than anybody other than Remus.
He's trying to clean up the game (which many players moan about) for players like yourself.

This game/forum relies on Feedback. Like it or not this is feedback http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 121#p59121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't see many other Veterans supplying much feedback :roll:

:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
general48

Post by general48 »

warned, but they wouldn't listen and x2z1, z2x1 the same person
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:warned, but they wouldn't listen and x2z1, z2x1 the same person
were both players moving? or did one always stay at spawn site?

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
were both players moving and I couldn't kill him because appears in the After disappearing
Remus

Post by Remus »

general48 wrote:
slapshot wrote:
were both players moving and I couldn't kill him because appears in the After disappearing
Two brothers (from Lithuania) with two computers, sharing the same (bad) internet connection.
Do you expect great results?
:mrgreen:

Anyway, thanks for report.
Stay sharp!
general48

Post by general48 »

ahh two brother :oops: of course :D
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:ahh two brother :oops: of course :D
it happens. :lol: but thanks for reporting.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote: it happens. :lol: but thanks for reporting.
:P :cheers: