Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:Moderators :

:twisted: I'm going to be watching you while you burn hell! :twisted:
:twisted: You burn in hell I'm going to enjoy watching you. :twisted:

((((This 2 sentence is very famous here.)))
daily_picdump_1580_640_69.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Or saying it differently, change the way you think and you will change your life. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hey slap,I believe you found my new signature :mrgreen: Thank you!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am on well deserved vacation. I'll be playing from time to time. I hope my vacations will be better than yours and Remus :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
Hey slap,I believe you found my new signature :mrgreen: Thank you!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am on well deserved vacation. I'll be playing from time to time. I hope my vacations will be better than yours and Remus :wink:
Enjoy my friend and tip one for me too! :party:

sega

Post by sega »

It's like there's something going on.

I entered the camp.
just 10 seconds later, they left te camp. ( all the players ) Just 10 seconds

188.3.100.37_
How they all the same?

3 days in a row was repeated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
Remus

Post by Remus »

sega wrote:It's like there's something going on.

I entered the camp.

188.3.100.37_
How they all the same?

In public libraries and internet cafes all the users share the same IP.
Some time ago I found 24 players with the same IP.
It was a school from UK.
:mrgreen:
sega

Post by sega »

Remus wrote:

I entered the camp.

188.3.100.37_
How they all the same?

In public libraries and internet cafes all the users share the same IP.
Some time ago I found 24 players with the same IP.
It was a school from UK.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Okey
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
welano

Post by welano »

Today I was playing with the mowing, several vezeseu asked him to restart the game because his connection was worse than ever, too bad, I asked with all the education and got no response. Despite their connection is very bad, if he did the reboot, nothing prevents you to stay in the game, but as always the sega was ironic, mocking, so I headed out of the game. Let warned that'll do it every time I'm already in the field and you enter, I heard Mr. SEGA. :whatis:
welano

Post by welano »

welano wrote:Today I was playing with the mowing, several vezeseu asked him to restart the game because his connection was worse than ever, too bad, I asked with all the education and got no response. Despite their connection is very bad, if he did the reboot, nothing prevents you to stay in the game, but as always the sega was ironic, mocking, so I headed out of the game. Let warned that'll do it every time I'm already in the field and you enter, I heard Mr. SEGA. :whatis:
And every time the SEGA returning to the game, he was cursing me, but that's just a small detail, after all you can not expect much of a 'being' like this. :biggthumbsdown:
welano

Post by welano »

I entered the camp.

188.3.100.37_
How they all the same?

Is it because eh, that all went well you got??? :roll:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Helsidi in a noob camp. After killing herself she left a camp and then returned. I think it's because to get guns back. Tell her not to do it. I don't know her language...
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I posted similar remarks in another topic, but Remus was correct. It belongs here.

atilla and sonvolll are two young players that continually take over camps and start tossing commands such as "> max 6" or ">lock camp". Now it's bad enough that atilla gets hit with not 2 but 3 RPG blasts and walks away unscathed. Another time I shot him with DS and he still manages to kill me and not die????
And of course sonvolll wants to play team games, yet if we do he starts shooting the very second he enters the camp. We've tried to explain that he must wait and start at the flag, etc. But he continues shooting. Then 2 minutes into the match he starts up with the "NCY free-team go now!" "FZC infection slaphot" "go go go go go go go go" Image and then tries to mute and kick other players for not agreeing with him.

Now we have do endure this kind of :censored: as well?

From here on out, these two are gonna get kicked every time this crap occurs. I welcome all others to do the same. :whatis:

I'm just sayin'. :roll:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I agree with your remarks and thoughts slapshot completely!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:I posted similar remarks in another topic, but Remus was correct. It belongs here.

atilla and sonvolll are two young players that continually take over camps and start tossing commands such as "> max 6" or ">lock camp". Now it's bad enough that atilla gets hit with not 2 but 3 RPG blasts and walks away unscathed. Another time I shot him with DS and he still manages to kill me and not die????
And of course sonvolll wants to play team games, yet if we do he starts shooting the very second he enters the camp. We've tried to explain that he must wait and start at the flag, etc. But he continues shooting. Then 2 minutes into the match he starts up with the "NCY free-team go now!" "FZC infection slaphot" "go go go go go go go go" Image and then tries to mute and kick other players for not agreeing with him.

Now we have do endure this kind of :censored: as well?

From here on out, these two are gonna get kicked every time this crap occurs. I welcome all others to do the same. :whatis:

I'm just sayin'. :roll:
The Atila not die somehow, today we were on a camping trip and after applying 2 DS and it died and still cursed me a coward, so let warned, if it comes in my field, I put out, and rude boy the horrible connection. :whatis:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Just a suggestion: could Sonvolll be banned temporarily to give him a lesson? It's really stupid how he asks million times to go to ncy free teams, when he punishes other players or when he says bye and then returns to a camp in a second. BTW, how could Sonvoll mute Profesorhr(see the picture below)?
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Hi, h, h, h, h, h, h, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hihihi, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee l l l annnn o.

Thought I'd greet you in written form how you greet me in player form in the map. :lol:

Guys, I know that back in the day I probably reported as many bad attitudes as the next. But always remember: One of the best ways to deal with bad attitude players is to just cuss them until you feel better. :biggthumbsup:

Then, after you kill them about three times in a row, laugh and leave. :HaH:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:BTW, how could Sonvoll mute Profesorhr(see the picture below)?
As you can see (the next profesorhr's message) he didn't succeed to mute him.
Reason: 2 votes from 2 different players are needed.
:cheers:
hawk

Post by hawk »

freekarol wrote:Just a suggestion: could Sonvolll be banned temporarily to give him a lesson? It's really stupid how he asks million times to go to ncy free teams, when he punishes other players or when he says bye and then returns to a camp in a second. BTW, how could Sonvoll mute Profesorhr(see the picture below)?
Maybe we can teach this player a lesson by kicking him every-time he asks players to go to ncy go go go etc,or temporary ban his game chat until he gets the message,he certainly is annoying with this.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote:
Maybe we can teach this player a lesson by kicking him every-time he asks players to go to ncy go go go etc,or temporary ban his game chat until he gets the message,he certainly is annoying with this.
Banning his chat for some time could be a good solution. But I think he could be informed why his chat was banned and for how long.
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

this issue is players with bad attitude or sega and other idiots with bad attitude only speak of these players remus friend ends with this theme suspends accounts to learn them and other players not having a bad attitude in the game {that killed the dog died of rabies} :evil: :biggthumbsdown:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

ridikk wrote:this issue is players with bad attitude or sega and other idiots with bad attitude only speak of these players remus friend ends with this theme suspends accounts to learn them and other players not having a bad attitude in the game {that killed the dog died of rabies} :evil: :biggthumbsdown:
sega on what you said, are you complaining here? in the game in the slightest error, please dispose of crime than a few people here need to be written, for example alianzaop name Afrodita :whatis:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

free team match 2 times out of the game after they acted as if nothing happened they should not be ignored(ALİANZA COPA AFRODİTA !) :whatis: :whatis:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
sega

Post by sega »

He killed himself three times
And three times the same thing :
Ace left the camp
Ace entered the camp

It's really the only bad frugal me ?
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:He killed himself three times
Ace left the camp
Ace entered the camp

In free for all? So what? Quit bringing bullshit complaints to this forum. We all know who the worst attitude belongs to. :roll:
:dope-slap:

sega

Post by sega »

slapshot wrote:
Ace left the camp
Ace entered the camp

In free for all? So what? Quit bringing bullshit complaints to this forum. We all know who the worst attitude belongs to. :roll:
:dope-slap:
Hahahahahahaha Really ?
If you kill yourself, you lose your gun.
This is a punishment.
If you leave the camp, what's the point?

Yaşlılık başa bela
:dope-slap: :smash:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
sega

Post by sega »

freekarol wrote:Helsidi in a noob camp. After killing herself she left a camp and then returned. I think it's because to get guns back. Tell her not to do it. I don't know her language...
I think Karol thinks the same with me.

:whatis: :whatis:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
hawk

Post by hawk »

sega wrote:
freekarol wrote:Helsidi in a noob camp. After killing herself she left a camp and then returned. I think it's because to get guns back. Tell her not to do it. I don't know her language...
I think Karol thinks the same with me.

:whatis: :whatis:
I believe if a player kills themselves when they just join a camp,then yes they leave to get their weapons back,but I don't think we can do anything about this,if we kick that player they get what they wanted,and they just come back in,and I can see it can be annoying if a player does this more than once.
The only solution i can see is for a new command that kicks and stops that player from coming back in,a command for annoying players that are spoiling the game,players also that have been kicked or muted but keep coming back and carrying on in a disruptive manner.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:
slapshot wrote:
Ace left the camp
Ace entered the camp

:dope-slap
Hahahahahahaha Really ?
If you kill yourself, you lose your gun.
This is a punishment.
If you leave the camp, what's the point?

Yaşlılık başa bela
:dope-slap: :smash:
Of course I understand this. My point is that you always come running to the forum with complaints about other players. You should look in the mirror, when you point one finger at others, there are still 3 fingers pointing back at yourself. :shock:
salak genç

sega

Welano !

Post by sega »

a lot of people don't like the attitude of the welano
gmi,sega,onomuno,sonvoll,........
why he always use TripleXXX ( puanish ) ?
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
sega

Re: Welano !

Post by sega »

I talked to about 10-15 minutes with gmi.
As you can see in photos
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
gmi

Post by gmi »

Hello moderators

i must report because this guy welano makes me sick. From time to time he join my camp, just to tell me that i am an idiot.
Normally i ignore him, but he starts over and over again...
Some weeks ago i wrote a PM to slapshot to speak with him. But obviously nothing has changed.
When i ask Welano what his problem is with me, he just says i offended him but i did not.
Maybe i wrote sth. he misunderstood i don't know, he does not answer why.

Today i started a new camp. I was alone then Welano joined my camp, maby 5 sec. later Daviduz joined my camp.
As i killed welano he wrote "not you" and then he kicked me out of the camp! WTF!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Maybe we should make new rules what a player that has triple power can do... I personally kick a player out when the player is vulgar(but first is muting him) or when the player has terrible connection so it bothers other players. But calling somebody idiot is not a behavior I would expect from a triple x holder. Anyway, you should always take a screenshot as a proof. You know, Welano can come here telling us that he didnt call you idiot...
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I can understand why welano would kick sega because clearly, sega is an idiot. :mrgreen: :lol:
However, gmi has always displayed good attitude when I'm in a camp with him. Yes, I did receive your PM, and generally, welano comes back around with an apology or good explanation. Let's wait to hear from him.

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:roll:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

slapshot wrote:I can understand why welano would kick sega because clearly, sega is an idiot. :mrgreen: :lol:
However, gmi has always displayed good attitude when I'm in a camp with him. Yes, I did receive your PM, and generally, welano comes back around with an apology or good explanation. Let's wait to hear from him.

Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Remus

Post by Remus »

onomuno wrote:Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
gmi

Post by gmi »

Remus / Moderators please delete this subject. I will talk with welano. I just was too annoyed yesterday. :roll:
gmi

Post by gmi »

Welano check your Messages
welano

Post by welano »

gmi wrote:Hello moderators

i must report because this guy welano makes me sick. From time to time he join my camp, just to tell me that i am an idiot.
Normally i ignore him, but he starts over and over again...
Some weeks ago i wrote a PM to slapshot to speak with him. But obviously nothing has changed.
When i ask Welano what his problem is with me, he just says i offended him but i did not.
Maybe i wrote sth. he misunderstood i don't know, he does not answer why.

Today i started a new camp. I was alone then Welano joined my camp, maby 5 sec. later Daviduz joined my camp.
As i killed welano he wrote "not you" and then he kicked me out of the camp! WTF!
I will make a single post on this subject, with brief explanations.
1) I never doubted the honesty of GMI, only I was upset with him, because in a certain game, I understood that he had offended me, and I always treated with the utmost respect, he says he did not offend me, anyway no point in rehashing this subject.
2) How do I misuse the triple x, it does not occur that day confess that afobei me with GMI, but it was an isolated case, which should not be exploited for opportunistic forum come to criticize me.
3) I do not go on the field and go out cursing the GMI at most just ignore him, he can confirm this, I think it was he who cursed me, but as my English is bad, I have fooled me, and from what I read in your posts, I think he deserves my apologies.
4) As for SEGA, this has no forgiveness if he is on the field I do not go, and if I get it and I put him out because he is mocking, makes use of its poor connection to take advantage and still be rude.
5) To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
:biggthumbsup:
sega

Post by sega »

Onomuno :
Dostum, ben bir aptalım :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can understand why welano would kick me, because clearly, I am an idiot.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:Onomuno :
Kanka ben de anladım :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can understand why welano would kick me, because clearly, I am an idiot.
:agree: yeah dude, you are!

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
onomuno wrote:Do not see what explanation will be more guys throw out there without anything what are you waiting for bus :?:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
If my excuse for being late was waiting for the bus, is that throwing the bus under the bus? :P

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
3) I do not go on the field and go out cursing the GMI at most just ignore him, he can confirm this, I think it was he who cursed me, but as my English is bad, I have fooled me, and from what I read in your posts, I think he deserves my apologies.

5) To others who feel offended, say I have no intention to fight with anyone, just want to play, be friends and be respected.
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
4) As for SEGA, this has no forgiveness if he is on the field I do not go, and if I get it and I put him out because he is mocking, makes use of its poor connection to take advantage and still be rude.
:biggthumbsup: :agree:

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:
waiting_for_bus.jpg
If my excuse for being late was waiting for the bus, is that throwing the bus under the bus? :P
Turkish fine to send Turkish term promise :agree:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
sega

Post by sega »

slapshot wrote:I'm 75 years old, a geezer.
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Woooow, We did not know. :mrgreen:
Mk serfsizi
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Mk serfsizi

Oooo! And calling me a "bastard" in Turkish too! Nice touch. But you got the first part wrong, I'm 52. Not quite a 75 year old geezer yet. But old enough to know better. But the second part you got exactly correct. Bye-bye! :wave: Image Image

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sega wrote:
I'm an asshole.
Really?
Mk serfsizi
Sega, at your age you should be able to know how to behave. It doesn't mean you have to love everybody, instead of playing games learn something about assertiveness.