Cheaters (aka morons)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by slapshot »

By_zeus wrote:
:roll:
I think should close topic. :wink:
The kill is not important.I am seeing,A lot of Player are playing in Beginners. :wink:
I always talks with Remus. The game is more messed up.
If I wanted 1st. in Top Killers.
For me considerable,will do 1st to team and to enjoy the game

Everybody should play for enjoy. :biggthumbsup:[/quote]

Nocry is there to enjoy. Akat45 and general48 kill him standing side-by-side. They do not kill each other. How is nocry to enjoy this? If the kill is not important, then why are your mates doing this? Because they want as many frags as By_zeus has. This is not your fault Ozgur, this is bad sportsmanship on general48 and akat45.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
By_zeus wrote:
:roll:
I think should close topic. :wink:
The kill is not important.I am seeing,A lot of Player are playing in Beginners. :wink:
I always talks with Remus. The game is more messed up.
If I wanted 1st. in Top Killers.
For me considerable,will do 1st to team and to enjoy the game

Everybody should play for enjoy. :biggthumbsup:
Nocry is there to enjoy. Akat45 and general48 kill him standing side-by-side. They do not kill each other. How is nocry to enjoy this? If the kill is not important, then why are your mates doing this? Because they want as many frags as By_zeus has. This is not your fault Ozgur, this is bad sportsmanship on general48 and akat45. [/quote]

This game is about earning frags to get a pro pack or have a higher level=not to be a noob but a legend for example. I think we can't change it. How to reward players who dont want just more and more frags?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Is Remus giving a gift to those who have very frags :?:
:wink:

P.s

general48 don't play akat45 with.(He saying:I am not team with his.)

:cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: This game is about earning frags to get a pro pack or have a higher level=not to be a noob but a legend for example. I think we can't change it. How to reward players who dont want just more and more frags?
That I understand. But ulubatli and I did not become Legends by standing just outside a spawn point and shooting down every player who steps out. I learned tactics. I played free team and team matches. I learned in each camp. Like most of the other Legends.

These kids want to become a Legend in 3 months at any expense, including cheating and bad sportsmanship. Their reward? EMPTY PLASTIC LEGEND status. I'm sorry, I just have no respect for players like this.
:biggthumbsdown:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_zeus wrote:Is Remus giving a gift to those who have very frags :?:
:wink:

P.s

general48 don't play akat45 with.(He saying:I am not team with his.)

Let's see if nocry and Lenny agree with this...they were in the same camp.

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

This event same as luptatorul,Alianza01,chirolaq

he/she is more active,he/she has very flags.

I'm not with anybody.
If Here though about you,I have behaved in the same

I am saying,again.
If who is immortall,your don't kill.(Team not.)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:Is Remus giving a gift to those who have very frags ?
:wink
:agree: Yes
So where is veterans gift to Remus.
By_zeus wrote:Everybody should play for enjoy. :biggthumbsup
:agree: Yes

Best gift to Remus from veterans =
:stop: Playing with program's open
Playing as team in free for all
Stalking respawn place
etc...

Zeus, your teammates do these things.
We only ask Zeus to tell teammates to :stop:
:cheers
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote: This game is about earning frags to get a pro pack or have a higher level=not to be a noob but a legend for example. I think we can't change it. How to reward players who dont want just more and more frags?
That I understand. But ulubatli and I did not become Legends by standing just outside a spawn point and shooting down every player who steps out. I learned tactics. I played free team and team matches. I learned in each camp. Like most of the other Legends.

These kids want to become a Legend in 3 months at any expense, including cheating and bad sportsmanship. Their reward? EMPTY PLASTIC LEGEND status. I'm sorry, I just have no respect for players like this.
This game is about so much more than frags and points.
The trouble is. You can lead a horse to water but can you make him drink. :roll:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:This game is about so much more than frags and points.
The trouble is. You can lead a horse to water but can you make him drink. :roll:

I agree. There is SO MUCH MORE to this game than accumulating frags. It's about sportsmanship, community, friendships, and RESPECT.

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i was playing in free for all and when i spwand there was a landmine that killed me.
in my opinion i think people that do this are cowards.
i play with landmines but very rarely.
Search_N_Destroy!
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:

I taught all the tactics Slapshot brother shine and polish (karate kit) :mrgreen:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote: I taught all the tactics Slapshot brother shine and polish (karate kit) :mrgreen:
:biggthumbsup:
fat-guy-jumping-karate-kick.jpg
gunzerker_karate_kick_by_ledrok-d644x0o.jpg
karate_Kick.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

unbelievable, we still get health hacks in beginners camp. 6 shotgun shots did not phase him at all...
:roll: :evil:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi i played with 2 players in WLW and i had a sniper, rpg and i think ag-36 i got kicked out for no reason help
Search_N_Destroy!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

boglombear wrote:hi i played with 2 players in WLW and i had a sniper, rpg and i think ag-36 i got kicked out for no reason help
3 ways to be kicked out of a camp:
1.a triple X player using a command > N out
2.3 players using a command > N out
3.a robot watching this game

So you must have been kicked out of the camp either by a triple X player or a robot. We can't do anything about the robot. :lol: So tell us names of the players and we will know what could have happened there.
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

freekarol wrote:
boglombear wrote:hi i played with 2 players in WLW and i had a sniper, rpg and i think ag-36 i got kicked out for no reason help

So you must have been kicked out of the camp either by a triple X player or a robot. We can't do anything about the robot. :lol: So tell us names of the players and we will know what could have happened there.
i was in a beginner camp there were no registered players just "players"
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

boglombear wrote:
freekarol wrote:

i was in a beginner camp there were no registered players just "players"

Then you were kicked by Watchdog (a program that looks for cheats). Often it's set to an aggressive mode and will mistakenly kick players as speedhacks

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Today akat45 was in WLWB. 3 times in a row (3 consecutive spawns) I emptied a gun into him and he did not die. But was able to kill me. I shot him over 30 times with the AUG and yet he stood there and killed me. NOW, what kind of cheat are you using akat45????
:whatis:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

thanks slappy!
Search_N_Destroy!
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:Today akat45 was in WLWB. 3 times in a row (3 consecutive spawns) I emptied a gun into him and he did not die. But was able to kill me. I shot him over 30 times with the AUG and yet he stood there and killed me. NOW, what kind of cheat are you using akat45????
Did u try to kill him in his immortal spawn time? As far as I remember that tgere was 3 seconds spawn immortal timeeeee
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Funny thing this H2! I have been on holidays but nothing changed :mrgreen: Pingers cheaters and people who do not read forum news. It has been couple of months now since Remus implemented 3 sec rule and people still don't get it!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:Today akat45 was in WLWB. 3 times in a row (3 consecutive spawns) I emptied a gun into him and he did not die. But was able to kill me. I shot him over 30 times with the AUG and yet he stood there and killed me. NOW, what kind of cheat are you using akat45????
Did u try to kill him in his immortal spawn time? As far as I remember that there was 3 seconds spawn immortal timeeeee
no, no. The point is I was not able to kill him with 30 bullets. He stayed in same spot near the hotel. I would spawn and return and continue emptying gun after gun into him and he never did die. So the 3 second rule never applied. :wink:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

yes slappy i played with him in WLW and he never died i think he should be banned.
Search_N_Destroy!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

He he we should put those kind of players in the same camp. Guess what will be the score then :mrgreen: 0:0 and that would be fun to see
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

profesorhr wrote:He he we should put those kind of players in the same camp. Guess what will be the score then :mrgreen: 0:0 and that would be fun to see
ha ha yes that would be nice idea tell remus :mrgreen:
Search_N_Destroy!
sega

Post by sega »

1)Alianza01 and rican6719 do not shoot each other ! What do you say yes to it ? :!: :?:
2)Alianza01 and juan507 do not shoot each other !
3)I'm sure you do not shoot each other
4)I watched them, and saw with spectate.
5)I stay in the camp, sometimes 3 vs 1
6)Please talk to them like you're talking to me. Please Please Please !!!!
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Ok, thanks for the report :biggthumbsup:
If you see these player's in camp. Then tell them that team play in FFA is not how Elite player's should behave.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:1)Alianza01 and rican6719 do not shoot each other ! What do you say yes to it ? :!: :?:

Yes, I think this is true. And reading back, there are several posts addressing EVERYONE about this issue. This is not the way Elite players should be :whatis:

sega

Post by sega »

OK.Thanks :biggthumbsup:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
hawk

Post by hawk »

This something that all players in free for all should now know or at least be made aware of,Free for all means shoot everyone even your friends and the ones you like,just don't take it personally "sorry mate but i have to shoot you as this is free for all we are sill mates but sorry I have to shoot you so as to be fair to all players,sorry cant play favorites".
:smile: I hope all players will think like this one day and keep the game fair and nice for all.
Not shooting certain players out of kindness or because you like them is unfair on other players as it is team work which is not allowed in free for all and is a bad example to new players,I remember when I first joined and saw players that avoided shooting each other and they still do this.
No wonder so many players think this is okay when it is as I once did, :idea: I wonder if a free for all note could be posted where it will always be noticed "free for all means shoot everyone no favorites",or something like this :smile:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

hawk wrote:This something that all players in free for all should now know or at least be made aware of,Free for all means shoot everyone even your friends and the ones you like,just don't take it personally "sorry mate but i have to shoot you as this is free for all we are sill mates but sorry I have to shoot you so as to be fair to all players,sorry cant play favorites".
:smile: I hope all players will think like this one day and keep the game fair and nice for all.
Not shooting certain players out of kindness or because you like them is unfair on other players as it is team work which is not allowed in free for all and is a bad example to new players,I remember when I first joined and saw players that avoided shooting each other and they still do this.
No wonder so many players think this is okay when it is as I once did, :idea: I wonder if a free for all note could be posted where it will always be noticed "free for all means shoot everyone no favorites",or something like this :smile:
:agree:
Sootie

Post by Sootie »

Just now I was playing in WLW 1 and I emptied all my guns into akat45 - to no avail. He wouldn't die. I told him to reboot,turn off all other programs etc.. the usual stuff. He kept leaving and reentering. his packs were all over the place but he just kept blaming other people like rgb1234 and their connections, even blaming it on mine. At one point I kept dying through him every time I respawned even when he was nowhere near me.. i.e down an alley or in a corner. Very odd. Please discuss. Thanks.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sootie wrote:Just now I was playing in WLW 1 and I emptied all my guns into akat45 - to no avail. He wouldn't die. I told him to reboot,turn off all other programs etc.. the usual stuff. He kept leaving and reentering. his packs were all over the place but he just kept blaming other people like rgb1234 and their connections, even blaming it on mine. At one point I kept dying through him every time I respawned even when he was nowhere near me.. i.e down an alley or in a corner. Very odd. Please discuss. Thanks.
Ok, so I'm NOT crazy (well maybe a little) See my earlier post:
http://infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... start=2670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Time for an explanation Akat45... :whatis:

sega

Post by sega »

Sootie saying is very true.But it is aware of akat45.sometimes good and sometimes it sucks connection.Tell refresh the page to ali.the problem is solved hehe :D :biggthumbsup:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote:This something that all players in free for all should now know or at least be made aware of,Free for all means shoot everyone even your friends and the ones you like,just don't take it personally "sorry mate but i have to shoot you as this is free for all we are sill mates but sorry I have to shoot you so as to be fair to all players,sorry cant play favorites".
:smile I hope all players will think like this one day and keep the game fair and nice for all.
Well I am going to agree with this, and I think we need to start setting a good example. So from this point forward, whenever in Free for All Camps, I will begin to shoot the following players:
By_Zeus,
Praveen,
Alianza01,
Topz007,
Kinho40,
manga,

I think that is all of them, but if you are not mentioned, sorry bro! You're now in my sights.

Also, from this point further, all other team members are to do the same. This includes all Turkish teams, as well as Destruction Squad. I think this is fair for all players and I really don't care to read endless apologies from other players whenever they end up shooting each other.

:cheers: :biggthumbsup:

juan507

Post by juan507 »

sega wrote:1)Alianza01 and rican6719 do not shoot each other ! What do you say yes to it ? :!: :?:
we were playing in a full camp, what is the problem?
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

juan507 wrote:
we were playing in a full camp, what is the problem?
C'mon juan you know very well what the problem is. We've all seen your team members come into a camp and dominate it because it's 4 vs 1 (1 being each other player in camp). :roll:
This is a very fair rule, especially to all of the newer players who don't have 200,000+ frags and a team full of immortals.
The way I see it, not shooting even ONE other player in camp is bad sportsmanship and bad attitude towards all of the other players. Now is our chance to make it right to the rest of them. I think we ALL owe it to them.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Maybe I think like an Alien but killing everyone in a free for all camp sounds logical to me. Why do you think we have a camp named 'free teams'? :D
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Maybe I think like an Alien but killing everyone in a free for all camp sounds logical to me. Why do you think we have a camp named 'free teams'? :D
:think: :dope-slap: :lol:

juan507

Post by juan507 »

slapshot wrote: C'mon juan you know very well what the problem is. We've all seen your team members come into a camp and dominate it because it's 4 vs 1 (1 being each other player in camp). :roll:
This is a very fair rule, especially to all of the newer players who don't have 200,000+ frags and a team full of immortals.
The way I see it, not shooting even ONE other player in camp is bad sportsmanship and bad attitude towards all of the other players. Now is our chance to make it right to the rest of them. I think we ALL owe it to them.

if there are 3 players in a camp, alianza, one player and me, and we began to kill the player, that 's bad attitude. But it 's ok, it 's can be a rule for ffa. do I kick the player who make alliances?
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

juan507 wrote: if there are 3 players in a camp, alianza, one player and me, and we began to kill the player, that 's bad attitude. But it 's ok, it 's can be a rule for ffa. do I kick the player who make alliances?
It's simple. Who will play in a team in free for all or beginner camps will be kicked out. Some people can't respect rules unless they are afraid of being punished.
hawk

Post by hawk »

juan507 wrote: C'mon juan you know very well what the problem is. We've all seen your team members come into a camp and dominate it because it's 4 vs 1 (1 being each other player in camp). :roll:

if there are 3 players in a camp, alianza, one player and me, and we began to kill the player, that 's bad attitude. But it 's ok, it 's can be a rule for ffa. do I kick the player who make alliances?[/quote]
No matter how many is in the camp the rule ''shoot everyone'' always applys,those who make alliances could be given up to ''three warnings'',then kicked out understanding why.
We all must set the example of fair play,and explain the rule in the camp when needed.
I don't like shooting people I have made friends with and I am sure we all feel the same,but now the rule must be introduced and understood.
As for the players who don't read the rule here we can make it clear to them in the camps.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:
:smile I hope all players will think like this one day and keep the game fair and nice for all.
No wonder so many players think this is okay when it is as I once did, I wonder if a free for all note could be posted where it will always be noticed "free for all means shoot everyone no favorites",or something like this
Well I am going to agree with this, and I think we need to start setting a good example. So from this point forward, whenever in Free for All Camps, I will begin to shoot the following players:
By_Zeus,
Praveen,
Alianza01,
Topz007,
Kinho40,
manga,

I think that is all of them, but if you are not mentioned, sorry bro! You're now in my sights.

Also, from this point further, all other team members are to do the same. This includes all Turkish teams, as well as Destruction Squad. I think this is fair for all players and I really don't care to read endless apologies from other players whenever they end up shooting each other.

For me,no problem Bro! :agree:
Everyone is going to repeat:By_zeus is immortall :lol:

p.s

I am not going to hit comfortable.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Look cheaters :smash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W0PA3I5I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What can we do about it :?: :shock:

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:
manga wrote: I taught all the tactics Slapshot brother shine and polish (karate kit) :mrgreen:
fat-guy-jumping-karate-kick.jpg
gunzerker_karate_kick_by_ledrok-d644x0o.jpg
karate_Kick.jpg
ahahahahahah :biggthumbsup: :mrgreen:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_zeus wrote:Look cheaters :smash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W0PA3I5I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What can we do about it :shock:

This video dates back before 2011. Remus assures that the cheat engine no longer will function in H2. But we can ask Enes and fatih...

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

By_zeus wrote:Look cheaters smash

What can we do about it :?: :shock:

Don't worry. Remus knows Google too so he can see manuals of how to cheat in this game too. :lol:
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: Just been playing in res evil beginners and a player called TAVOZ took a full pack of my famas without being killed,and he walked around as if i wasn't there,i asked him "why he didn't die" i got no reply,his frags are also very low so he looks like he might be a new player and possible cheat.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: Just been playing in res evil beginners and a player called TAVOZ took a full pack of my famas without being killed,and he walked around as if i wasn't there,i asked him "why he didn't die" i got no reply,his frags are also very low so he looks like he might be a new player and possible cheat.
Thank you hawk, we will keep watch of this one... :whatis:

sega

Post by sega »

1) Player name wasabit
2)I have never seen such a player
3)Always kills man in hiding.
4)uses mostly RPG
5)You can not enjoy the game if you stay hidden this way
6)I think it means to fight honestly HOPELESS 2