boglombear

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by boglombear »

turn items off by typing this > items off
Search_N_Destroy!
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi i was playing a game with wasabit and rgb1234 and rgb1234 said in these exact words "im drunck" this is what he spelt not me.
Search_N_Destroy!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sega wrote:1) Player name wasabit
2)I have never seen such a player
3)Always kills man in hiding.
4)uses mostly RPG
5)You can not enjoy the game if you stay hidden this way
6)I think it means to fight honestly HOPELESS 2
7)stored and always puts mine.
What should I do if I'm playing with it :?: :? help :!:
In fact, everything what you wrote about is OK. It doesnt break any rule at all. Mines, DS or RPGs can be use all the time but experienced players dont like to use them permanently because they want more strategic=smart fights.

Hiding and killing is also OK(this is a normal police or military strategy) unless it is done at spawn places. It's also not ok when you must always search a permanently hidden player especially in big maps. :smile:

So your options:
1.Mines
If you are a camp owner use a command > items off. Then the camp will be mines free

2.RPG+be always hidden
Explain a player why it is not ok to use them permanently. If the player will keep doing that you can either kick the player out of a camp or leave it.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

boglombear wrote:hi i was playing a game with wasabit and rgb1234 and rgb1234 said in these exact words "im drunck" this is what he spelt not me.
Well I'm drunck right now! :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

slapshot wrote:
boglombear wrote:hi i was playing a game with wasabit and rgb1234 and rgb1234 said in these exact words "im drunck" this is what he spelt not me.
im not joking.
yesterday he was killing me alot but today it was the other way round!
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

boglombear wrote:
slapshot wrote:
im not joking.
yesterday he was killing me alot but today it was the other way round!
Well, we have no rules about drinking and shooting. And way to enforce them if we did. So my advice, wait until you are 21, then grab a beer and sit down and enjoy the game with him! (Several other players and I do this all the time) First beer is on me!
:cheers:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

it should be :party:
Search_N_Destroy!
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

I spend all my bullets and I can not kill a bastard like that.
The boss could balance a bit more for those who have good pc and good connections. Duel with guys who just have bad connections and bad pcs, means always losing duels. :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Topz007 wrote:I spend all my bullets and I can not kill a bastard like that.
The boss could balance a bit more for those who have good pc and good connections. Duel with guys who just have bad connections and bad pcs, means always losing duels. :whatis:
I agree with you Topz. Today when we played team match against general and ievataru we beat them. When ievataru left and allstar started to play we could not kill him at all. I put at least 20 bulets in him but he manages to survive. I do not need to mention that I got killed with 1 or 2 shots :cry:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

But this is old story and nothing you can do about it (except not playing with them) :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Topz007 wrote:I spend all my bullets and I can not kill a bastard like that.
The boss could balance a bit more for those who have good pc and good connections. Duel with guys who just have bad connections and bad pcs, means always losing duels.
profesorhr wrote:I agree with you Topz. Today when we played team match against general and ievataru we beat them. When ievataru left and allstar started to play we could not kill him at all. I put at least 20 bulets in him but he manages to survive. I do not need to mention that I got killed with 1 or 2 shots :cry:
If your want points,your should paly all teams.
If your must/play with my team,your should'nt say bad. :whatis:

I think,your understand me. :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
devo

Post by devo »

i have seen two players in particular who are cheaters
(1) delikadir whose avatar moves ultra fast, does not die when shot multiple time, does things that no normal player can do.
(2) alianzacopa does the same thing, ultra fast all the time, cannot die even though shot multiple times.
please have a look at these players Remus
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Especially in APC, there are players who are fast like Superman...
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: Cheaters what is the punishment for them?

1)Deduction of points or frags?

2) Temporary or permanent ban?

Something else? as I don't think just being kick out the camp is punishment enough as they would only join another one,something more is needed.
I also hope that no cheaters have the Elite or Bonus or Triple X title,as they are not worthy because of dishonesty and unfair play.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::biggthumbsdown: Cheaters what is the punishment for them?

1)Deduction of points or frags?

2) Temporary or permanent ban?

Something else? as I don't think just being kick out the camp is punishment enough as they would only join another one,something more is needed.
I also hope that no cheaters have the Elite or Bonus or Triple X title,as they are not worthy because of dishonesty and unfair play.
Temporary ban is the norm. No, as a rule they are not allowed to have Elite or Bonus. However, anyone can change. If proven over time, I am all about fair play. Convince me that you (previously banned player) have changed and I might reconsider Elite.

Remus

Post by Remus »

New rule:
The player found in abnormal location get banned.
If you find them, please take a screenshot.
If they don't report the geometry bug and they use it, they will get banned.
:!:
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

what permanently :shock:
Search_N_Destroy!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:New rule:

:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:New rule:
:!:
:biggthumbsup: :police:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think another new rule is needed: who will kill itself intentionally to avoid being killed(like RGB or what is his nickname) should be kick out of a camp. It's boring to read milion times: a player killed himself. I'm a dumb. :P
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi today i was playing and i killed myself it was not intentionally.
and the other month when remus disabled the wall in WLW to go out of the map i saw general48.i was getting a xm_29 and he killed me from the window but luckily i killed him too :mrgreen:
Search_N_Destroy!
hawk

Post by hawk »

freekarol wrote:I think another new rule is needed: who will kill itself intentionally to avoid being killed(like RGB or what is his nickname) should be kick out of a camp. It's boring to read milion times: a player killed himself. I'm a dumb. :P
:smile: maybe the rule could be something like this,suicide kill by 8-10 times results in a player being automatically kicked out of camp.
We all do this accidentally but not as many as 8,unless your dumb or doing it on purpose.
The new saying would be "dumb player as been kicked from the camp" :P
Feel the fear and do it anyway
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hawk wrote:
freekarol wrote:I think another new rule is needed: who will kill itself intentionally to avoid being killed(like RGB or what is his nickname) should be kick out of a camp. It's boring to read milion times: a player killed himself. I'm a dumb. :P
:smile: maybe the rule could be something like this,suicide kill by 8-10 times results in a player being automatically kicked out of camp.
We all do this accidentally but not as many as 8,unless your dumb or doing it on purpose.
The new saying would be "dumb player as been kicked from the camp" :P
nice man i like it. :biggthumbsup:
Search_N_Destroy!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I'm guessing, but I think Remus will think this will waste too many recourses.
Good idea though :biggthumbsup:

If we could keep many records of players statistics (which we can't :roll: ) Then It would be good to see things like, how many times a player kill themselves every month.
Then we would know who the is worth playing against, and who isn't.

This is a game that is easily accessible to all (Remus :worship: )
I'm guessing we all don't want a game bloated with rules.
There is only so much Remus can do. We as veterans need to teach the rest.
Teach new players the best ways to enjoy this game. Thats the best way we can repay Remus, for all the endless hours of fun he has given US.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
supreme

Post by supreme »

I agree with Lenny that if we keep on setting rules then its not far to have game bloated with rules book only that we don't want.
And these are mostly kids or teenagers who do such things. Tell them nicely that we like or appreciate a player who is honest. We don't appreciate or respect a player who behaves like this, he is a loser even after winning. If I was in the camp and wanted to stop them then I would have told in this way. They may not listen or may listen if they like you :P that i doubt. haha

Have fun and Cheers :)
:pompom: :cheers:
:
manga

Post by manga »

Players that kind of taking such pleasure from the game (suicide) do about it There is nothing more them to accept such Continue the game :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:I'm guessing, but I think Remus will think this will waste too many recourses.
Good idea though :biggthumbsup:

If we could keep many records of players statistics (which we can't :roll: ) Then It would be good to see things like, how many times a player kill themselves every month.
Then we would know who the is worth playing against, and who isn't.

This is a game that is easily accessible to all (Remus :worship: )
I'm guessing we all don't want a game bloated with rules.
There is only so much Remus can do. We as veterans need to teach the rest.
Teach new players the best ways to enjoy this game. Thats the best way we can repay Remus, for all the endless hours of fun he has given US.
And what if somebody ignore your teaching? As you can see rules are needed. Or to be more correct, punishments are needed. Rules without punishments are useless. Some people are not emotionally and intelligent smart enough to live without punishments...
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Hey Guys,

Did anyone of you noticed about Dreadozaure ?
He looks strange i shoot almost all my bullets in his body. and still he walks smooth and killing people around the map with his 110 health points.

I checked after few minutes and the result was same not dying so i kicked him.
Later he entered and looks normal. :think:
general48

Post by general48 »

Praveen wrote:Hey Guys,

He looks strange i shoot almost all my bullets in his body. and still he walks smooth and killing people around the map with his 110 health points.

I know, but I thınk bad con :biggthumbsup:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Praveen wrote:Hey Guys,

I've not seen this in camp (yet). I've played in camp with him a few times, nice person. He speaks French ma langue française est si pauvre qu'elle suce! but I am not sure where he is from. I would first suspect a bad connection.
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:

naveen

Post by naveen »

Hii Remus k7311 cheating he planting landmines here he cheater i died 2 times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
killer naveen
(to)
$$$$$$$$$$ Shy_Teds $$$$$$$$$$
naveen

Post by naveen »

here another proff remus i died landmine
:whatis:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
killer naveen
(to)
Remus

Post by Remus »

naveen wrote:Hii Remus k7311 cheating he planting landmines here he cheater i died 2 times
OK.
k7311 got banned.
I'm waiting for explanations (if he wants his account back).
naveen

Post by naveen »

Thank You Remus :biggthumbsup: :mrgreen:
killer naveen
(to)
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
naveen wrote:Hii Remus k7311 cheating he planting landmines here he cheater i died 2 times
OK.
k7311 got banned.
I'm waiting for explanations (if he wants his account back).
Question: (I'm at work ATM and can't verify) Could the mine have been placed on the roof? I know in NCY you can place a mine on the 3rd level and if you jump at all on the second level, it will detonate. So with this argument, if he's placing mines on the roof (to keep players away from the RPG) if one were to jump while entering the building...?

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i think we should do an experiment just to see if its possible who wants to do it?
Search_N_Destroy!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Last time I played in Wild West camp I died 2 times by the mine planted by the player name krsna! Nothing strange here and legit move but the problem is that the particular mine was planted inside hotel near medical kit (sorry no PRTSCN command as I did not expect to be killed by the mine there)? How's that possible? Has anybody had that experience earlier with that particular player or somebody else? Maybe this is a matter of camp geometry so the mine was originaly planted on the first floor just above the medical kit? Can anybody clarify that?
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Last time I played in Wild West camp I died 2 times by the mine planted by the player name krsna! Nothing strange here and legit move but the problem is that the particular mine was planted inside hotel near medical kit (sorry no PRTSCN command as I did not expect to be killed by the mine there)? How's that possible? Has anybody had that experience earlier with that particular player or somebody else? Maybe this is a matter of camp geometry so the mine was originaly planted on the first floor just above the medical kit? Can anybody clarify that?
Krsna is a bullet eater... As far as I know, it's not normal to put a mine at the place you mentioned. Praveen had the same experience with another player.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:
profesorhr wrote:Last time I played in Wild West camp I died 2 times by the mine planted by the player name krsna! Nothing strange here and legit move but the problem is that the particular mine was planted inside hotel near medical kit (sorry no PRTSCN command as I did not expect to be killed by the mine there)? How's that possible? Has anybody had that experience earlier with that particular player or somebody else? Maybe this is a matter of camp geometry so the mine was originaly planted on the first floor just above the medical kit? Can anybody clarify that?
Krsna is a bullet eater... As far as I know, it's not normal to put a mine at the place you mentioned. Praveen had the same experience with another player.
So maybe it is some kind of geometry issue? Remus any thoughts?
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus, bilal is the another cheater planting ... landmines near the warehouse.
I died of his landmine by walking near the warehouse. i tried to do the same but my screen goes blank like before.
Is there any glitch to do that or is he/she really a cheater ?
:think:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:Remus, bilal is the another cheater planting ... landmines near the warehouse.
I died of his landmine by walking near the warehouse. i tried to do the same but my screen goes blank like before.
I told you to take a screenshot when you die (killed by a landmine).
I will ban his account.

p.s.
I don't get any "blank screen" and I always die if I plant a mine in that area.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
Praveen wrote:Remus, bilal is the another cheater planting ... landmines near the warehouse.
I told you to take a screenshot when you die (killed by a landmine).
I will ban his account.

p.s.

I meant to post that I didtest the entire area. Roof top and all. Apparently, if while running, it's possible to drop a mine just at the edge of the boundary. I think this is what most players are practicing to do. You cannot leave the building without being blown up, so it's a sure frag. :mrgreen: Most of the times I've played with bilal, I've believed to be an honest player.

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Apparently, if while running, it's possible to drop a mine just at the edge of the boundary. I think this is what most players are practicing to do. You cannot leave the building without being blown up, so it's a sure frag.
Which boundary and where is that "edge"?
Did you test all of these?
Can you replicate?
onomuno

Re: Cheaters (aka moronlar)

Post by onomuno »

Remus, Bilal honest player, graphical error might be.I do not say this to anyone cheat,If the problem you need to solve the problem with mines :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote: I told you to take a screenshot when you die (killed by a landmine).
I will ban his account.
p.s.
Sorry, i missed the screenshot i will try next time.
Here is the picture detailed where he fixed the landmine (below screenshot).
I can't fix the landmine in forbidden areas when i try to do it. game freezes like the below picture.

P.S. picture was taken from training camps, between switching guns.
Remus

Post by Remus »

onomuno wrote:Remus, Bilal honest player, graphical error might be.I do not say this to anyone cheat,If the problem you need to solve the problem with mines :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
There is no "graphical error" at all.
Tell bilal to come here and to explain how can he plant mines in that area.
Otherwise I will ban his account.
allstar

Post by allstar »

Guys, look here; http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 343#p57343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think I found the problem. I have this problem, but I don't understand how it happens. :|
Hopeless 2 <3
Super_Guc
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Remus wrote:
onomuno wrote:Remus, Bilal dürüst oyuncu, grafik bir hata olabilir be.İ bunu söylemiyorum kimseye hile,sorun Varsa bu sorunu çözmek lazım mayın ile :alkış: :biggthumbsup:
Yoktur "grafik hatası".
Söyle bilal gelip burada açıklamak ve bitki nasıl olabilir diye o bölgede mayın.
Yoksa ben banlar onun hesabına geçer.
bilal novice player, but I spoke with told not to enter, but according to the forum sewing light burns dikebiliyormuş mine not his fault, I think the internet can be a problem caused by the same problem bağantılarından current allstar game two players have the same problem but a problem caused them to be this way olabilir.Ve this is why players unimpeachable :roll: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Remus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:I can't fix the landmine in forbidden areas when i try to do it. game freezes like the below picture.
I cannot replicate that freeze on 5 different computers.
I need more details about your issue.
Did you try all the popular browsers?
Do you ALWAYS get that freeze if you try to plant a mine when its icon is semi-transparent?
general48

Post by general48 »

killer_star is immortal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxeRCTfR ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; watch pls
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen