BadLang / Elite / Bonus

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Remus

Re: BadLang / Elite / Bonus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:I think it's about speed test not about Packet loss and Jitter Remus? :roll:
Try here for Packet loss and Jitter: http://www.pingtest.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Remus wrote:Here is a statistics about countries and their internet connection speed (medium values):
http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You also missed the main point:
Remus wrote:Obviously, high speed does not mean high quality connection.
But low speed means bad connection for sure.
Why?
Because low speed means high latency.
And high latency means bottlenecks and dropped data packets.
Simply put, bad connection.
:wink:

All the "immortals" are from those countries.
All of them had terrible connection to Chicago - USA.
But many of them have better connection to Spain.
That's why the current server is a better choice.
And I think a future server in Germany would be the best compromise.
:cheers:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote:Obviously, high speed does not mean high quality connection.
But low speed means bad connection for sure.
Yes, your right i read somewhere delayed responses in internet applications would be due to a higher ping.
:biggthumbsup:
Remus wrote: Why?
Because low speed means high latency.
And high latency means bottlenecks and dropped data packets.
Simply put, bad connection.
:wink:

All the "immortals" are from those countries.
All of them had terrible connection to Chicago - USA.
But many of them have better connection to Spain.
That's why the current server is a better choice.
And I think a future server in Germany would be the best compromise.
That's cool !! wake up freekarol and Topz007 may soon you guys will get revenge kill against turks.
:lol:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Yes, it seems like a really great idea. Everyone could be satisfied and ejoy this game. And this matters. Having fun playing this game. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
pteradactyl

Request for "elite" status

Post by pteradactyl »

Folks,

I would like to request "elite" status. Would be happy if others would also vouch for me as an elite member. Thanks.

Pteradactyl
slapshot

Re: Request for "elite" status

Post by slapshot »

pteradactyl wrote:Folks,

I would like to request "elite" status. Would be happy if others would also vouch for me as an elite member. Thanks.

Pteradactyl
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

manga

Post by manga »

Moderators and Remus Can I get a bonus? :cry:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

metalica77 very bad connection bad lang table? :police:
come to the baban
general48

Post by general48 »

manga wrote:Moderators and Remus Can I get a bonus? :cry:
good luck abi
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
manga

Post by manga »

general48 wrote:
good luck abi
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

:?: :!:
come to the baban
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

manga wrote:
:?: :!:
Wake up moderators!
Hurry up and give Manga bonus!!! :lol:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Manga :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:
:?:
Sen kötü abi göz ardı edilmemesi. :lol: Biz Bonus isteklerini tartışmak için zamana ihtiyacım var. Biz şimdi tüm İspanya sunucu kullanıyor ve her şey değişti.

You are not being ignored kötü abi. We need time to discuss Bonus requests. We are now all using Spain server and everything has changed.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I don't remember if I ever played with pteradactyl so I can't say how good connection he/she has.

I haven't played for a long time with Deamuel but as far as I remember he had kinda good connection. So I think he could get bonus.
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:
manga wrote:
:?:
Sen kötü abi göz ardı edilmemesi. :lol: Biz Bonus isteklerini tartışmak için zamana ihtiyacım var. Biz şimdi tüm İspanya sunucu kullanıyor ve her şey değişti.

You are not being ignored kötü abi. We need time to discuss Bonus requests. We are now all using Spain server and everything has changed.
I respect your decision before I expressed this topic Some players Although the link is broken given bonus I like that a demand I will not while still giving voters Thank you to everyone it as a susceptibility assessment In the list of the Please browse bonuses linked to corrupt their owners
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

freekarol wrote:I don't remember if I ever played with pteradactyl so I can't say how good connection he/she has.

I haven't played for a long time with Deamuel but as far as I remember he had kinda good connection. So I think he could get bonus.
No comments on my right You're talking about another topic :sad:
come to the baban
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Good luck abi Moderetors:(Do not wrestle with the nation's fair vote) :cheers: :lol: MANGA ABİ İYİ ABİ:)
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Manga, I'm curious, what have you done to improve your connection :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:
To avoid nonsense comments, moderators should play with a player requesting bonus. It's not so hard to agree on a date and time...
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Pteradactyl
I request "elite" status for my friend Pteradactyl.He´s good connection :biggthumbsup:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote:
:cheers
To avoid nonsense comments, moderators should play with a player requesting bonus. It's not so hard to agree on a date and time...
:shock: LMAO
Maybe at least one Moderator has a job that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day. And maybe two other Moderators get offended by poetry and prefer to talk about high heeled shoes.

:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

chirolaq wrote:

Pteradactyl
I request "elite" status for my friend Pteradactyl.He´s good connection :biggthumbsup:
Elite is for players with good attitude. Bonus is for players with good connection.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:
freekarol wrote: To avoid nonsense comments, moderators should play with a player requesting bonus. It's not so hard to agree on a date and time...
:shock: LMAO
Maybe at least one Moderator has a job that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day. And maybe two other Moderators get offended by poetry and prefer to talk about high heeled shoes.

:shock:
So do me a favor and invest 1 minute in reading mindfully what I really wrote. Cuz your comment is nonsense... If you are busy 24/7 and you can't find 5 minutes a week to test players requesting bonus then your time management is horrible or you're just searching for excuses. Just say you don't want to do that. It's not so hard. :P
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:
I respect your decision before I expressed this topic Some players Although the link is broken given bonus I like that a demand I will not while still giving voters Thank you to everyone it as a susceptibility assessment In the list of the Please browse bonuses linked to corrupt their owners

Lenny is asking what was done to improve your connection. I can see that it is better, but because we are team mates, I want to make sure that no on thinks I vote for you because of that.

Lenny bağlantısı geliştirmek için ne yapıldı soruyor. Ben daha iyi olduğunu görebilirsiniz, ama biz takım arkadaşları, çünkü eminim hayır ben bundan dolayı size oy düşünüyor yapmak istiyorum.

Also, many of the Turkish players think the Bonus is not being granted to them because we are not being fair. The bonus was originally created to help keep the game fair for good connection vs bad connection. Not all Turkish players have bad connection. But many do. So we have to review each request to make sure it benefits both.

Ayrıca, Türk oyuncuların çoğu biz adil olmak değil, çünkü Bonus kendilerine verilmiş olan değil düşünüyorum.Bonus başlangıçta bağlantının kötü vs iyi bir bağlantı için oyun adil tutmak yardımcı olmak için kuruldu. Tüm Türk oyuncuların kötü bağlantısı var. Ama çok yok. Bu yüzden hem yarar emin olmak için her isteği gözden geçirmek zorunda.

Also, changing the default server to the Spain server has changed everything. The differences of good and bad connection players is not as great as it once was. So all need to be reviewed. Including those players who already have the Bonus.

Ayrıca, İspanya sunucu varsayılan sunucuyu değişen her şey değişti. Iyi ve kötü bağlantı oyuncuların farklılıklar eskisi kadar büyük değildir. Bu nedenle tüm gözden geçirilmesi gerekmektedir. Zaten Bonus sahip olan oyuncular da dahil olmak üzere.

I hope my translation is understood by all. Maybe ulubatli will read and correct me as necessary.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

To prove that we are trying to be fair to all players including Turkish players, I am hereby voluntarily requesting that my Bonus be removed.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Pteradactyl
manga wrote:
freekarol wrote:I don't remember if I ever played with pteradactyl so I can't say how good connection he/she has.

No comments on my right You're talking about another topic :sad:
1. What is so wrong about me asked Manga "what he has done to improve his connection"
2. Pterodactyl didn't ask for the Bonus, he asked for Elite. Which has nothing to do with connection quality.
3. Deamuel didn't ask for anything.
freekarol wrote: To avoid nonsense comments, moderators should play with a player requesting bonus. It's not so hard to agree on a date and time...
Please don't lecture me about "nonsense comments". You don't even know who is asking for the Bonus, and who isn't.
freekarol wrote:So do me a favor and invest 1 minute in reading mindfully what I really wrote. Cuz your comment is nonsense... If you are busy 24/7 and you can't find 5 minutes a week to test players requesting bonus then your time management is horrible or you're just searching for excuses. Just say you don't want to do that. It's not so hard. :P
No, YOU do me a favour and invest 1 minute in reading mindfully what others really wrote.

I can only give Manga a specific time when I will be online at weekends. I hardly think weekends would be the best time to check Manga's connection. As weekends are the worst times for everybody's connection.

What the HELL has my time management got to do with you. :P
manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:
lenny good questions? john and associated with other bad players Why have the bonus I have this problem I have this question of I wonder if the answer lenny :?:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote:
I wrote nonsense reviews karol :?:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:
freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote: Manga, I'm curious, what have you done to improve your connection :?:
I wrote nonsense reviews karol :?:
No Abi, he is speaking to Lenny.

manga

Post by manga »

I just this game I'm not one to play the I'm playing this game for 4-5 years During this time I brought a lot of players in this game I'm not saying it like ingenuity Play this game each player to do this task I had a lot of friends in this game perhaps hundreds I'm in this game all my friends I was treated like family Thank you so much to them The interest shown to me and my friends, thank you all for relevance After I frag 300000 Do you have time to sit down and think I've made ​​a lot of sacrifices for this game 2 years 3 hours sleep and go to work just to be with my buddies and other novice players to teach something to Let's be fair to everyone one thought I can get all my powers I do not play this game for authorization john and other bad please follow the link the bonus players I say again because of this review I'm not offended anyone
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

moderators should talk more careful against each other :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:moderators should talk more careful against each other :biggthumbsup:
:lol: :biggthumbsup:

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

manga wrote:
Lenny wrote:
manga wrote:Moderators and Remus Can I get a bonus? :cry
lenny good questions? john and associated with other bad players Why have the bonus I have this problem I have this question of I wonder if the answer lenny :?
Your right Manga.
In the past John H had good/acceptable connection, but the last few time I played against John H his connection had gone bad. He also started to play beginners camps all the time. I guess I/we didn't notice his connection problems so much.
John H has not been active for a few months, so I'm not sure why he still has the bonus. You will have to ask Remus about this.

Manga, the last few times I have played against you, your connection had improved. And this was before the server was changed to Spain. This is why I asked "what have you done to improve your connection?"

Lenny & Slapshot have asked to be removed from the Bonus list. This is so we are seen to be trying to be as fair as possible.
The Moderators are only human, and we can't be online 24/7. We need help/feedback with the Bonus list, from veterans like yourself. Sadly when it comes to the Bonus list. Most veterans only seem concerned about themselves, or complain about players who are already on the Bonus list. Instead of helping us to pick new players for the Bonus list. :roll:

Manga, If/when we give you the Bonus. We know that all Super Guc and other Turks will be coming to the forum demanding the Bonus. This should not be an excuse, but it's something the Moderators have to think about.

Ok, what the hell.
I vote yes for Manga to get the Bonus, but if we get complaints about Manga being immortal. Then we will have to remove him again.

I hope you understand.
manga

Post by manga »

lenny told a very nice thank you but now I do not want to bonuses Please anybody who deserves it also provide a bonus for me as an interesting description of all Turks Want :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga (çok kötü manga) Bonus :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:

supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:
Please don't lecture me about "nonsense comments". You don't even know who is asking for the Bonus, and who isn't.
freekarol wrote:So do me a favor and invest 1 minute in reading mindfully what I really wrote. Cuz your comment is nonsense... If you are busy 24/7 and you can't find 5 minutes a week to test players requesting bonus then your time management is horrible or you're just searching for excuses. Just say you don't want to do that. It's not so hard. :P
No, YOU do me a favour and invest 1 minute in reading mindfully what others really wrote.

What the HELL has my time management got to do with you. P
freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote:
manga wrote:Moderators and Remus Can I get a bonus? cry
Manga, I'm curious, what have you done to improve your connection :?
Lenny wrote: shock LMAO

:shock

I see someone was offended not by poetry but high heel shoes. :shock: :baby:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

You & Freekarol need an eye test :P
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:You & Freekarol need an eye test
:shock: :roll: Voucher please!!!!!!! :roll: :shock:
I think these exercises work!!!
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Obviously the exercises don't work or you wouldn't be asking for vouchers. :smile:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:Obviously the exercises don't work or you wouldn't be asking for vouchers. :smile:
haha, i was trying to save your Voucher thing by doing exercises but as you said that these dont work then you should have given the voucher. you stingy!!!!!!!!!!!! :whatis:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:you stingy!!!!!!!!!!!! :whatis:
I know :lol:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:
supreme wrote:you stingy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know :lol:
Finally !!! truth revealed!!! Now dont tell us non-sense of eye checkup when you cant afford it !!!!!!! :whatis: haha
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Yes, I overlooked that pteradactyl wants elite and not bonus. So I was wrong. But you either because you wrote me that Deamuel didn't ask for anything. Look at his words:

My words about time management was a reaction to these words:
Lenny wrote:Maybe at least one Moderator has a job that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer all day.
Then you wrote something that I can agree with:
Lenny wrote:I can only give Manga a specific time when I will be online at weekends. I hardly think weekends would be the best time to check Manga's connection. As weekends are the worst times for everybody's connection.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote:I just this game I'm not one to play the I'm playing this game for 4-5 years During this time I brought a lot of players in this game I'm not saying it like ingenuity Play this game each player to do this task I had a lot of friends in this game perhaps hundreds I'm in this game all my friends I was treated like family Thank you so much to them The interest shown to me and my friends, thank you all for relevance After I frag 300000 Do you have time to sit down and think I've made ​​a lot of sacrifices for this game 2 years 3 hours sleep and go to work just to be with my buddies and other novice players to teach something to Let's be fair to everyone one thought I can get all my powers I do not play this game for authorization john and other bad please follow the link the bonus players I say again because of this review I'm not offended anyone
And that's why you have elite. :P
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
:shock: roll Voucher please!!!!!!! :roll: :shock:
We have something in common. Bad eyes, haha. So we'll make a new team named Bad Eyes. And everyone who doesnt have 20/20 vision can join us. :twisted:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote:moderators should talk more careful against each other :biggthumbsup:
Maybe yes, maybe not. But it's great to see that moderators are people who dont have to have the same opinions. :cool:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:I vote yes for Manga to get the Bonus, but if we get complaints about Manga being immortal. Then we will have to remove him again.
slapshot wrote:manga (çok kötü manga) Bonus
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:
:shock roll Voucher please!!!!!!! :roll: :shock
We have something in common. Bad eyes, haha. So we'll make a new team named Bad Eyes. And everyone who doesnt have 20/20 vision can join us. :twisted
:lol: :biggthumbsup:
Two reasons why I only play at weekends.
1. Working
2. Longevity. I don't want to be the next luptatoral87 or Chirolaq (I mean no offence Chirolaq).

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

i just ask why dragon_negro was still on the list of bonus we all know that he not play anymore in game just asking.

:rtfm: :cheers:
philippine warrior
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

deamuel wrote:i just ask why dragon_negro was still on the list of bonus we all know that he not play anymore in game just asking.

:rtfm: :cheers:
Amigo,look page 52 :cheers: