BadLang / Elite / Bonus

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Remus

Re: BadLang / Elite / Bonus

Post by Remus »

deamuel wrote:i just ask why dragon_negro was still on the list of bonus we all know that he not play anymore in game just asking.
You are right.
The rule is always the same: inactive for over a month = removed from the list.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... agon_negro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Inactive since september 19th.
So removed from the list.
:mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote: Lenny & Slapshot have asked to be removed from the Bonus list. This is so we are seen to be trying to be as fair as possible.
slapshot wrote:To prove that we are trying to be fair to all players including Turkish players, I am hereby voluntarily requesting that my Bonus be removed.
:cheers:
I am a man of my word. I made this promise and I will live up to it.

Too many players have said that we are unfair about the Bonus. It's time to prove otherwise.

“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I will think of it too. But I have these questions:
1.Why do we have the bonus camp > clean camp? You know, when everyone will give up bonus, who will play there?

2.Who will decide which moderator can get bonus again? Moderators? Then you can again expect comments about being unfair.

3.When will it stop? Now it's bonus. Then it can be elite. And what will be next? Should we negotiate with internet terrorists? :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:I will think of it too. But I have these questions:
1.Why do we have the bonus camp > clean camp? You know, when everyone will give up bonus, who will play there?

2.Who will decide which moderator can get bonus again? Moderators? Then you can again expect comments about being unfair.

3.When will it stop? Now it's bonus. Then it can be elite. And what will be next? Should we negotiate with internet terrorists?
All good questions!
1. I obviously will not be able to participate in this. OR, another type of camp would have to be created :wink:

2. Other players would be my first suggestion. For example, at least 3 votes (+/-) from other Bonus holders.

3. It stops here. Elite can be issued by the big cheese (Remus), or other Elite holders by vote. The criteria for such is simple and easy. Being Elite grants no additional enhancements of armor, precision, etc. So I don't believe that it's something that is being contested on a regular basis.

But the Bonus is long since been a point of contention by other players (many Turkish players as well). It's origin was to help balance the bad connection of other countries to the good connection countries. It was a possible "fix" to the "immortal" issue. We all know that the issue is still present and that the only real solution is an additional server near Germany. Two years ago is was suggested that players contribute for the expense of a new server. But many "good conn" players felt that they should not have to contribute $ as their connection was already solid. So it never came to fruition.

Personally, if the connections were all balanced, I would like to see the Bonus as an accolade that players could earn by good sportsmanship, good contribution to the community, for bringing and welcoming new players to this game, and most importantly, boosting the advertising that helps pay for this game. We all need to keep in mind, Remus charges absolutely nothing for a player to join a wonderful community and to enjoy a simple, but one of the most fantastic and addicting games I've ever experienced!

So take a moment once in a while to click on one or two of the advertisements and see what is being offered. The advertisers will benefit, they will pay for more exposure, and then Remus will benefit. Down the line, we all will benefit.

So in short freekarol, please :stop: with the nonsense remarks. :lol:

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:I will think of it too.
Karol/Slapshot, you don't have to give up the Bonus.
Lenny wrote:I have been receiving many comments about my connection not being very good.
With the Spain server. My ping is always 79.
I have a good PC, I play in full screen & 3rd person.
I have 4 years experience.
And I try to use my 4 years experience tactically.

Maybe I have a bad connection or maybe I have adjusted better to the changes (crows = stamina + health, chickens = stamina + ammo)in this game.
:shock:

Remus please remove me from the Bonus List.
I guess I don't need it.
I have enough advantages without being on the bonus list. I don't think many players can play full screen & 3rd person.

I don't like bullying players in camp, unless their called Metallica77, Sryyne, Praveen, By_Zeus, Juan, Alianza etc. All Great Players but sadly their connections are not so great.

I find playing against these players a challenge. Ok, maybe for only 20/30 minutes before I get pissed off, but if this game wasn't a challenge. Then I would have become a frag watcher, or left the game along time ago.

I Hope that makes some sense, and not nonsense :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
manga

Post by manga »

Remus and other executives I lenny chin I'm tired I think I do not deserve bonuses he does not die I do not have such a problem When he hit me I always sign it ???????????? also several times I got the armor beginner camp against him Why are you taking so he asked I said my decision it has made the problem I say 2 hours I'm tired of this situation my bonus - the elite - triple undo Add to lenny (double bonus lenny) also you a short note remus such managers (lenny)players from the game They're cool but After this game I frag 300000 I do not think playing for now I'm tired because of these issues Is there anything open in the middle I'm playing this game for 5 years and lenny always against me I could not love a kind of whereas that in 5 years I I've always respected him I tried to be savvy but I'm tired endure every human being There is a limit I do not want someone to Remus (elit-bonus-triple) take it all back lenny feel at ease About this talk If I disrespected remus and administrators against sorry (lenny) excluding :evil: :sad: :sad:
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Seems to me it is time for some new rules. Or better to say we have to find a way to be objective with some things (bonus, elite, triple X...) I have a feeling that everybody is thinking that someone is guilty of something and that he/she doesn't deserve extras. Can we look for solution for this in an objective way? If someone has any idea how to do that please speak!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

manga, I try 5 or 6 times to kill you, but you didn't die.
I type in chat "?"
You type "armor"
I type "why use Armor in beginners"
I type "you have the best gun, you have the bonus, so why use armor in beginners"
I type "give the new players a chance"
The next thing I know is
You type "you Turk fazist"
Should manga be offended, or should Lenny be offended :think:

Read here http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 105#p58105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

And I think this brings us back full circle. Vets in beginners camps use vet tactics when other vets are present. The beginners suffer because of our presence in the camps. We all know this. If there are more vets than beginners, why are we in the beginners camps?

If a player wants to use armor, he has the right.

But we should all stay out of beginners camps. Especially with the skills our 100,000 frags bring us.

P.S. Not trying to exclude myself here, I should also stay out of beginners camps.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote:Remus and other executives I lenny chin I'm tired I think I do not deserve bonuses he does not die I do not have such a problem When he hit me I always sign it ???????????? also several times I got the armor beginner camp against him Why are you taking so he asked I said my decision it has made the problem I say 2 hours I'm tired of this situation my bonus - the elite - triple undo Add to lenny (double bonus lenny) also you a short note remus such managers (lenny)players from the game They're cool but After this game I frag 300000 I do not think playing for now I'm tired because of these issues Is there anything open in the middle I'm playing this game for 5 years and lenny always against me I could not love a kind of whereas that in 5 years I I've always respected him I tried to be savvy but I'm tired endure every human being There is a limit I do not want someone to Remus (elit-bonus-triple) take it all back lenny feel at ease About this talk If I disrespected remus and administrators against sorry (lenny) excluding :evil: :sad: :sad:
I asked you why you use armor. You didn't reply... Just realize this:when some veterans say it's not ok to use armor in beginners camps and some veterans will do that, what others will think? When we say that beginner camps and free for all are about fighting all against all and then you can see that some players don't do that, what lesson others will learn? They will do that too...
manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:And I think this brings us back full circle. Vets in beginners camps use vet tactics when other vets are present. The beginners suffer because of our presence in the camps. We all know this. If there are more vets than beginners, why are we in the beginners camps?

If a player wants to use armor, he has the right.

But we should all stay out of beginners camps. Especially with the skills our 100,000 frags bring us.

P.S. Not trying to exclude myself here, I should also stay out of beginners camps.
:biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:manga, I try 5 or 6 times to kill you, but you didn't die.
I type in chat "?"
You type "armor"
I type "you have the best gun, you have the bonus, so why use armor in beginners"
The next thing I know is

Read here http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 105#p58105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:
You're not dying he bought armor also how many times my decision armor and you did not understand I think their connection and and some of the players in the team should check links You can also get my powers just friends just got me this game
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

freekarol wrote:
manga wrote:Remus and other executives I lenny chin I'm tired I think I do not deserve bonuses he does not die I do not have such a problem When he hit me I always sign it ???????????? also several times I got the armor beginner camp against him Why are you taking so he asked I said my decision it has made the problem I say 2 hours I'm tired of this situation my bonus - the elite - triple undo Add to lenny (double bonus lenny) also you a short note remus such managers (lenny)players from the game They're cool but After this game I frag 300000 I do not think playing for now I'm tired because of these issues Is there anything open in the middle I'm playing this game for 5 years and lenny always against me I could not love a kind of whereas that in 5 years I I've always respected him I tried to be savvy but I'm tired endure every human being There is a limit I do not want someone to Remus (elit-bonus-triple) take it all back lenny feel at ease About this talk If I disrespected remus and administrators against sorry (lenny) excluding :evil: :sad: :sad:
I asked you why you use armor. You didn't reply... Just realize this:when some veterans say it's not ok to use armor in beginners camps and some veterans will do that, what others will think? When we say that beginner camps and free for all are about fighting all against all and then you can see that some players don't do that, what lesson others will learn? They will do that too...
I do not think that such a rule
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Have you also wonder if he is not dead manga head out of the sand a little When you hit me I do not ever sound Even though you are immortal but I struck you why this sign?????????????????????? I'm tired
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Have you wonder if he also immortal manga
come to the baban
general48

Post by general48 »

manga wrote:Have you wonder if he also immortal manga
abi biraz sakin ol :cheers:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
manga

Post by manga »

general48 wrote:
gelde sen sakin ol kendi bağı bok gibi bana çamur atıyor :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
general48

Post by general48 »

manga wrote:
general48 wrote:
bizi bıraktırdılar sıra sende :))
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

My sign was "?"
If you are tired of "?"
Then why did you ask for the Bonus :think:
manga

Post by manga »

I know very well the rules of this game armor, of course, be wrong to use for beginners but I've used only difficult because you're dying I do not understand why this issue has grown so much
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:My sign was "?"
If you are tired of "?"
Then why did you ask for the Bonus :think:
If you're comfortable bonus undo Damn you can have a bonus
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

immortal manga If you also want to have a look I am always respected managers but non-executives unapt (lenny) You do not want me to understand persistently
come to the baban
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

general48 wrote:
manga wrote:
general48 wrote:
abi biraz sakin ol :cheers
bizi bıraktırdılar sıra sende :))
LMAO
Who is throwing mud.
manga wrote:Remus and other executives I lenny chin I'm tired I think I do not deserve bonuses he does not die I do not have such a problem When he hit me I always sign it ???????????? also several times I got the armor beginner camp against him Why are you taking so he asked I said my decision it has made the problem I say 2 hours I'm tired of this situation my bonus - the elite - triple undo Add to lenny (double bonus lenny) also you a short note remus such managers (lenny)players from the game They're cool but After this game I frag 300000 I do not think playing for now I'm tired because of these issues Is there anything open in the middle I'm playing this game for 5 years and lenny always against me I could not love a kind of whereas that in 5 years I I've always respected him I tried to be savvy but I'm tired endure every human being There is a limit I do not want someone to Remus (elit-bonus-triple) take it all back lenny feel at ease About this talk If I disrespected remus and administrators against sorry (lenny) excluding :evil :sad :sad
We make you turn to the left. :think:
LMAO
It's always somebody else's fault.
You know your connections are crap, but you call players infidels or fascists. If they raise questions about your connection.
I have become sick to death listening to you guys, because all I hear is ME ME ME ME ME.
You really have become a Joke. :roll:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

manga wrote:I know very well the rules of this game armor, of course, be wrong to use for beginners but I've used only difficult because you're dying I do not understand why this issue has grown so much
"Why this issue has grow so much" :think:
Manga is the 1 who start this bullshit.

"I've used only difficult because you're dying" :think:
BULLSHIT manga was using the machine guns, Lenny was using the shotgun.
Manga was killing Lenny many times, but you still decided to buy armor.
Your just a bully with every advantage this game has to offer.

Like I said ME ME ME ME ME.
You guys are a JOKE.

5 years experience (another bullshit it's 4 year) and you still play like a moron.

I'm finished with you guys.
manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:manga, I try 5 or 6 times to kill you, but you didn't die.
I type in chat "?"
You type "armor"
The next thing I know is

You're definitely annoyed lenny Look objective of this game is a little the help of a psychologist or
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:
manga wrote:I know very well the rules of this game armor, of course, be wrong to use for beginners but I've used only difficult because you're dying I do not understand why this issue has grown so much
"Why this issue has grow so much" :think:
Manga is the 1 who start this bullshit.

"I've used only difficult because you're dying" :think:
BULLSHIT manga was using the machine guns, Lenny was using the shotgun.
Manga was killing Lenny many times, but you still decided to buy armor.
Your just a bully with every advantage this game has to offer.

Like I said ME ME ME ME ME.
You guys are a JOKE.

5 years experience (another bullshit it's 4 year) and you still play like a moron.
bla bla bla bla bla the date on which you installed the game than you do not know See manager ahahahahaaha do some research :whatis:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

For a discussion of this childish apologize to all forum members and the administrator does not befit a veteran Delete this talk :agree: :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
come to the baban
supreme

Post by supreme »

:) Are you guys tired of fighting? or someone stopped giving you salary for fighting?
Stingy Boss!!! :mrgreen:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:?
You should be very careful when you use a question mark.
The next thing you know your being called a fascist or infidel.

supreme

Post by supreme »

Lenny wrote:
supreme wrote:?
You should be very careful when you use a question mark.
The next thing you know your being called a fascist or infidel.

haha, what should i use instead of this question mark? please suggest!!!!!!! :roll:
:
devo

Post by devo »

Jennifer used a bad language...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Ok thanks for the screenshots Devo. If Jennifer carries on this way, then her chat will almost certainly be removed. :roll:

devo

Post by devo »

Yes Lenny i only managed to take a few screen shots, which only shows some of the "nicer" things she said, she said many other terrible, racial, and insultive things. It was terrible the way she abused other players including me for no reason at all. her actions does not convey the true spirit of the game, and could deter new players from registering or from playing.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

She's known for this kind of off-color "humor". She really does not mean to offend anyone, but I can see where it would any way.

Unfortunately Jennifer, if this continues we will be forced to put you on the mute list again...

devo

Post by devo »

her rants and raves last night did not come off funny at all, the other players thought she was joking at first, untill she became very abusive and racially offensive, causing other players and myself to be in a verbal cuss out with her, not a nice thing for some of the newer players to have witnessed, and there were some new players there witnising this offensive clash between her and us. she needs to be banned from player chat again. To quote her " God does not like fuking niggers", "God does not like fuking mexicans" " all faggets should be killed" not that im gay, but that is still offensive to persons who would take offence to that sought of language, and many other abusive things that are too many to repeat. It was not funny at all and was unprovoked.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Im really sorry if I offended you or anyone I have cursed at.It won't happen again I'm really sorry...
devo

Post by devo »

Jenifer u say u are sorry and that shows that u are not crazy but instead shows u are a mature and responsible person. I accept your appoligy and trust that u or other players wont do it again. No love lost. We are good. Lets keep the game competitive and let it continue to be about good skills and sportmanship. I do enjoy playing this game and so do alot of other players. I look forward to playing with and along side you. Its all good and i commend your maturity. PEACE.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:biggthumbsup:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Jennifer wrote:Im really sorry if I offended you or anyone I have cursed at.It won't happen again I'm really sorry...
Just remember that words can hurt too. Use that type of language to people who won't mind. But you must know it. And everything will be ok. :twisted:
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I want to apply for the Bonus. I think my connection is good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

onurkral wrote:I want to apply for the Bonus. I think my connection is good.
İt's my: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3292521948" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :roll:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
general48

Post by general48 »

good luck :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Like all bonus requests, it will be considered. However, I must point out that the ping test is not the only indicator of a good connection to the Spain or Chicago server. But all the same, moderators will discuss and consider this request.

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

We would like to hear votes from other bonus holders on this request.

We all know that many connections from Turkey are less than optimal. The speed test provided shows the connection speed (ping) to another server within Turkey. However, some connections in Turkey are better than others. And sometimes, a player may receive the Bonus for other reasons, such as being a good contributor to community, honesty, etc.

To be clear: When the Bonus was originally created, the intent was to provide an extra measure of fairness to those who have excellent connection quality against players who displayed "immortal" connections. These "immortals" were in several countries and not just Turkey. Since the default server has been set to Spain, it has improved somewhat. But as we all know, it is still prevalent.

With that understanding, please provide us with opinions and votes.

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

perhaps not so bad to indulge you catch onurkral request,i know hard to provide the basis for bonus because the bonus is getting a proper connection.but you also may withdrawn if ever it is necessary,only my opinion it is in the hands the decision of the moderators

philippine warrior
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

I think that deserves a bonus should take
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

No bonus may ask us not say more, but you do not need us to vote :lol:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I just laugh and pass :D You decide who said :D Drop these things Onomuno ! :D The decision does not fall in to you :wink:
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote: We would like to hear votes from other bonus holders on this request.

We all know that many connections from Turkey are less than optimal. The speed test provided shows the connection speed (ping) to another server within Turkey. However, some connections in Turkey are better than others. And sometimes, a player may receive the Bonus for other reasons, such as being a good contributor to community, honesty, etc.

To be clear: When the Bonus was originally created, the intent was to provide an extra measure of fairness to those who have excellent connection quality against players who displayed "immortal" connections. These "immortals" were in several countries and not just Turkey. Since the default server has been set to Spain, it has improved somewhat. But as we all know, it is still prevalent.

With that understanding, please provide us with opinions and votes.

deamuel wrote:perhaps not so bad to indulge you catch onurkral request,i know hard to provide the basis for bonus because the bonus is getting a proper connection.but you also may withdrawn if ever it is necessary,only my opinion it is in the hands the decision of the moderators

We have at least one :biggthumbsup: positive remark. (I'm not sure how to perceive onomuno's remark.) :lol:
Please, we DO need to hear from others on this matter as well.