Have you noticed?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Have you noticed?

Post by slapshot »

Isn't it amazing how quiet and peaceful the forum is after the students return to school in Turkey?
:mrgreen: :biggthumbsup: :sleep:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: Have you noticed?

Post by freekarol »

And what about the game? A game without trolls is virtual heaven. :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:Isn't it amazing how quiet and peaceful the forum is after the students return to school in Turkey?
Maybe too quiet. I don't think that missing Turks are the reason. Maybe it's because of you being dead most of the time. Hahahahahaha. Just kidding slap! It is inspiring playing that 30 minutes with you. I can't wait to see you in camp today. Ah, I noticed one more thing! You have stopped ducking :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
slapshot wrote:Isn't it amazing how quiet and peaceful the forum is after the students return to school in Turkey?
Maybe too quiet. I don't think that missing Turks are the reason. Maybe it's because of you being dead most of the time. Hahahahahaha. Just kidding slap! It is inspiring playing that 30 minutes with you. I can't wait to see you in camp today. Ah, I noticed one more thing! You have stopped ducking :mrgreen:
images.jpg
images2.jpg
index.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Where do you find them?

:cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
andrey

Post by andrey »

Too lonely
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE