hi everybody

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
By_Fatih

hi everybody

Post by By_Fatih »

hi remus im fatih again again... i dont know enes but i will return the game but i havent good nick and pro so i want pro fot the start the game plz. and i am wanting change my nickname to Daimon its can be ? if it can ty for all pls read this problem..
Counter_TR
freekarol

Re: hi everybody

Post by freekarol »

1.If you want to have another nickname then try to send a private message to Remus. He can overlook your request here. Just Remus can rename your account.

2.If you want a pro pack then you have these two options:pay 3 Dollars(you will get the pro pack+ 100,000 points) or earn 30,000 points per month by killing your enemies.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:1.If you want to have another nickname then try to send a private message to Remus. He can overlook your request here. Just Remus can rename your account.

2.If you want a pro pack then you have these two options:pay 3 Dollars(you will get the pro pack+ 100,000 points) or earn 30,000 points per month by killing your enemies.
Hmm you are missing an 2a option freekarol:

2a. Use cheat engine to be immortal and earn points quickly :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
Hmm you are missing an 2a option freekarol:

2a. Use cheat engine to be immortal and earn points quickly :mrgreen:
:lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”