WE NEED NEW PLAYERS!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

WE NEED NEW PLAYERS!

Post by slapshot »

We need more daily players! Please, instead of spending time in beginner camps killing noob after noob, reach out to them and suggest that they register an account and join our forum! Share the site link with your friends. If you love this game as much as the rest of us do, then spread the word!

For almost 5 years this game has cost you NOTHING. IT'S FREE! Let's do our part to help keep it that way. Click on an ad or two.

Advertising sponsors are also needed. If you own a business, or know someone who owns a business, consider contacting Remus for advertising sponsorship.

:pompom: :cheers: :agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: WE NEED NEW PLAYERS!

Post by freekarol »

Especially veterans should play outside noob camps. :twisted:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:We need more daily players! Please, instead of spending time in beginner camps killing noob after noob, reach out to them and suggest that they register an account and join our forum! Share the site link with your friends. If you love this game as much as the rest of us do, then spread the word!

For almost 5 years this game has cost you NOTHING. IT'S FREE! Let's do our part to help keep it that way. Click on an ad or two.

Advertising sponsors are also needed. If you own a business, or know someone who owns a business, consider contacting Remus for advertising sponsorship.

:pompom: :cheers: :agree:
:agree: We all spend a lot of time in beginners camps may be because that's where a lot of player always seem to be,while we are there we can tell the unregistered players to register for free,and help them play better by giving them some tips.
Share this game where ever you can like Facebook twitter etc,share photos and videos and tell how friendly the people are here.
Are their any sites you have joined that you can share hopeless 2 on ?,we can help in this way.
More players more fun lets keep it a friendly free game for all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

friends we have to make the players return to the fields is a shame to see that hopeless 2 is losing the friends forget we all must and do not understand where are many players who are registered I surf the net and can not find another free game like hopeless2 where are back :roll:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

ridikk wrote:friends we have to make the players return to the fields is a shame to see that hopeless 2 is losing the friends forget we all must and do not understand where are many players who are registered I surf the net and can not find another free game like hopeless2 where are back :roll:
Agreed. When I go into beginners camps, I'm playing against "unregistered" players who clearly are more skilled than beginners. So in other words, we have members who apparently are out to drive away new players. :roll:

hawk

Post by hawk »

slapshot wrote:
ridikk wrote:friends we have to make the players return to the fields is a shame to see that hopeless 2 is losing the friends forget we all must and do not understand where are many players who are registered I surf the net and can not find another free game like hopeless2 where are back :roll:
Agreed. When I go into beginners camps, I'm playing against "unregistered" players who clearly are more skilled than beginners. So in other words, we have members who apparently are out to drive away new players. :roll:

Could these be registered players pretending to be unregistered,if not we could try to get them to register as I have done.
managed to play with 2 registered players the other day who seem to be new,so suggesting them to register is a good idea.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote:
slapshot wrote:

Could these be registered players pretending to be unregistered,if not we could try to get them to register as I have done.
managed to play with 2 registered players the other day who seem to be new,so suggesting them to register is a good idea.
Indeed these were registered players using unregistered accounts. My first clue is a player with 85 frags, and the minute I or any other registered player joins the camp, they quickly ramp up frags. This is not the actions of an unregistered player. And this (along with registered players noob-hunting all day long) is exactly why new players don't register. So please, if you find yourself in a beginner camp with more than one registered, move to a free for all camp and let the beginners have some fun. Once they do, they'll register.

And yes Hawk, encouraging words go along way to bring in new players! :biggthumbsup:

ridikk

Post by ridikk »

a suggestion that not publish tutorials about the game on the wall of ads you see published photos of icons put as registering in the game and if they can put it in English and Spanish for many players speak Spanish and are recorded for the first look for him in the pro pack for 10 or 20 days to get hooked on the game :cheers:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

People, whose native language is Spanish, should know English. Czechs, Russians, Germans and other people from other countries don't have any problem to use English. Why Spanish native speakers are an exception? Laziness or arrogance?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

the arrogance I just say you have a suggestion for the good of the game and you keep saying it is not published in Spanish that have problems with many Spanish speaking arrogant juegamos this game as you grab your game damage :biggthumbsdown: