Unregistered Veteran Players ruining the game?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Unregistered Veteran Players ruining the game?

Post by slapshot »

How do we stop this? Do you not enjoy this game? Wouldn't you want more new players to fill the camps once again? Have enough active and honest teams to compete once again? If you are answering "yes" to any of these questions then ask yourself this: Why are veteran players logging in as "unregistered" players and hammering noobs in beginner camps all day long? Why are registered players filling the noob camps and driving out any new (unregistered) players all day long?

I can see doing this for a few moments of fun against veteran players. But this morning (once again) :roll: I joined a camp in TMK because I see a few friends ( :wave: manga, ace-0007). But only to also see an unreg player with 87 frags, hammering vets and new players alike. The player left, rejoined a few minutes later, and within 2 minutes has over 20 frags???? Ok, have your fun against me and ace I get it. But new players who may be in the camp for the very first time get pummeled the second they enter and it continues until they leave. Now put yourself in their position: would you be tempted to register an account and join the game/community? Or would you possible think that the game is full of hacks and just leave?

For the past 3 weeks I've logged in every morning just as I have for the past 3+ years. What do I see? 4 maybe 5 names on the roster. And almost every one of them were in beginner camps. WTF?!?!? :evil: At least have the presence of mind to invite the veteran players to open a FFA camp and let the noobs enjoy it!!!!

The daily player count has been continually dropping for the past few months. There's many reasons for this. Let's not create one more. We need to invite new players in; not chase them away!

And I am directing this at a lot of Turkish players. It's easy to spot the typical movements and "immortal characteristics" of a player with questionable connection, and they always choose the #1 female character in green. :roll: Jumping around with the shotgun and leaving mines all over the camp. We know who you are!

So is your motive to kill the game all together? If not, get your heads out of your bungholes and help us pull this back together. Remus pours his heart and soul into this game with new maps, guns, better features and charges you how much? Nothing. And yet what are you doing in return? Chasing away the very people needed to revitalize the game?

What do we have to do to stop this?
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: Unregistered Veteran Players ruining the game?

Post by freekarol »

My opinion:

1Why are veteran players logging in as "unregistered" players and hammering noobs in beginner camps all day long?
It must be just for feeling so good killing noobs. There is no another reason why a veteran should play unregistered in noob camps. You know, you will have to start always with 0 points...

2.Why are registered players filling the noob camps and driving out any new (unregistered) players all day long?
Because they can't or don't want to wait when somebody enters a non-noob camp that they opened.

I think we can find other reasons why they do that. But more important why they do that is what can we do about it?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Remus.can you prohibit veterans enter beginners?
Can you remove sophisticated weapons at beginners? :cheers:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Slap,I would like to elaborate as you,but the translation is a major stumbling block. :cheers:
hawk

Post by hawk »

chirolaq wrote:Remus.can you prohibit veterans enter beginners?
Can you remove sophisticated weapons at beginners? :cheers:
:biggthumbsup: I like the sound of this,those with so many frags should be blocked from entering beginners camps this way more free for all,whats the point having pro pack and playing in beginners camps,as for unregistered veteran players they should be kicked out.
I have tried many times to give the new players a chance by not shooting them,and letting them shoot me,this encourages them and helps them to enjoy the game more.
I have recently opened a free for all camp and stayed in there all alone for twenty minutes shooting birds and no one joined,so then I left knowing where some of them would be in the beginners camps.
Please Remus more free for all by blocking high frag players from beginners camps.
As for the unregistered veteran players wish something could be done.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Remus

Post by Remus »

chirolaq wrote:1) Remus.can you prohibit veterans enter beginners?
2) Can you remove sophisticated weapons at beginners?
1) Not enough daily players.
2) The "veterans" playing as unregistered players have access to the only basic 6 weapons.
slapshot wrote:How do we stop this?
Just tell them to register an account and kick them out of camp.
:mrgreen:
manga

Post by manga »

I recommend this game veterans I think they contribute enough including me This game as a 5-year member necessary sensitivity I think show everyone should think about it seriously so what I did for this game enough veterans on this subject
does not enter the game Of course the rest of the veterans forcibly entering the novice camp I appeal to the veterans of here it's time to go back to game Time to revive this game this game and your friends How do you like Let's see :cheers: :agree: :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

This is the kind of response I had hoped for. Lets not only revive the game, but make it better!
:pompom: :agree:

From now on, if you see an unregistered player in noob camp who is obviously not a noob, WARN him first to
1. leave and return under his/her registered account, or
2. register an account.

Give 2 warnings, then kick the player. (This morning the same player returned 5 times) :roll: Sooner or later, they will understand the message. Secondly, as the camp fills with veteran players, LEAVE the beginner camp and go open a FFA camp. Let the beginners enjoy the game without seasoned vets pounding them into the ground.

:cheers:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

chirolaq wrote:Slap,I would like to elaborate as you,but the translation is a major stumbling block. :cheers:
Chiro my friend, one thing that is not lost in translation is your obvious love of the game!
:cheers: :biggthumbsup:

manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:This is the kind of response I had hoped for. Lets not only revive the game, but make it better!
:pompom: :agree:

From now on, if you see an unregistered player in noob camp who is obviously not a noob, WARN him first to
1. leave and return under his/her registered account, or
2. register an account.

Give 2 warnings, then kick the player. (This morning the same player returned 5 times) :roll: Sooner or later, they will understand the message. Secondly, as the camp fills with veteran players, LEAVE the beginner camp and go open a FFA camp. Let the beginners enjoy the game without seasoned vets pounding them into the ground.

:cheers:
I agree with the ideas until the end all veterans FFA Let's play in camp teams free, free CTF, free dom play as before I appeal to veterans here did not you think it's time to return leave the following novice camp I'm sharing with you a sense of the intimate When I entered the game My old friend (veterans) When I come across My heart is like the place to be I am very happy when I see them in the game for example we did yesterday with free teams ace (my good mate) I was very happy all you folks again this happy family table We invite you.
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote: I agree with the ideas until the end all veterans FFA Let's play in camp teams free, free CTF, free dom play as before I appeal to veterans here did not you think it's time to return leave the following novice camp I'm sharing with you a sense of the intimate When I entered the game My old friend (veterans) When I come across My heart is like the place to be I am very happy when I see them in the game for example we did yesterday with free teams ace (my good mate) I was very happy all you folks again this happy family table We invite you.
The question is how many veterans really leave noob camps... But on the other hand, players with triple x can kick them out of them. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
The question is how many veterans really leave noob camps... But on the other hand, players with triple x can kick them out of them. :D
All I know is the very first camp I joined this morning (TMK1B) I played 5 minutes against KillemAll and a "beginner" joined with a full compliment of endless RPGs and bouncing around with a shotgun. Once again, obviously not a noob. :roll:

ridikk

Post by ridikk »

friends face it the game already lost its luster no longer the number of players as before so only veteran players only we play FFA players and will not return hopelees2 must pass the second hopelees3 level ami I am very sorry for the game many friends and met many people thanks to this game being so far blades and vanes so close that grabs me feel this game :agree: