veterans in noob camps

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
freekarol

veterans in noob camps

Post by freekarol »

Wouldn't be better if veterans in noob camps couldn't use armor and pro guns? I know that they shouldn't play there but they do so...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
hawk

Re: veterans in noob camps

Post by hawk »

Good idea,but how about those veterans with so many fraggs being blocked from playing in beginners,but the noob camps need keeping an eye on as there are veterans pretending to be noobs.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Veterans playing unregistered in noob camps can be just kicked out. That's all what we can do...
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

All I can say is that if you find vets playing in a noob camp, encourage them to leave with you to a Free for All camp (or other). We have a couple of idiots who are intent upon driving out all the possible new players they can. Suspiciously enough, they often have Turkish IP addresses. :roll: Additionally, they will rejoin as many times as you care to kick them out, so they are also trolls. :whatis:
troll1.jpg
troll2.jpg
last troll.jpg
:biggthumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

What about this feature? After kicking somebody out 3 times in a row the player won't be able to join the camp for 1 hour. You know, sometimes is impossible to lock a camp so this new feature would be great protection against players who come back million times in a row. Slapshot must know what I'm talking about. :twisted:
hawk

Post by hawk »

freekarol wrote:What about this feature? After kicking somebody out 3 times in a row the player won't be able to join the camp for 1 hour. You know, sometimes is impossible to lock a camp so this new feature would be great protection against players who come back million times in a row. Slapshot must know what I'm talking about. :twisted:
:biggthumbsup: A splendid idea,I did suggest a while back that after a player gets kicked a number of times from the camp that he would not be allowed back in,your idea is better than mine in that it has a 1 hour time limit.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Slapshot must know what I'm talking about. :twisted:
:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :agree: An excellent idea!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

manga

Post by manga »

an extraordinary idea :biggthumbsup: :cheers: :agree:
come to the baban