Online Players

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
andrey

Online Players

Post by andrey »

Whats good guys ....

I've been playing this game recently and I want a feature in the online players so that we can see online unregistered players on the Online Players thingy. Because there are barley any registered players playing and it is really hard for me to
find a decent match without looking at all the maps to find unregistered players :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Re: Online Players

Post by slapshot »

andrey wrote:Whats good guys ....

I've been playing this game recently and I want a feature in the online players so that we can see online unregistered players on the Online Players thingy. Because there are barley any registered players playing and it is really hard for me to
find a decent match without looking at all the maps to find unregistered players :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
If I'm not mistaken you already have that just before you enter a camp.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

andrey

Post by andrey »

slapshot wrote:

It only shows the registered players
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think a player must have 500 frags at least to see who is online pressing an "online players" button. But just players who have 500 frags or more will be seen on the online list. And a player, who doesnt have a pro pack, won't see who is in a camp. So if there are open 4 camps in ncy such player must enter the camps to find a player that he or she wants to play with.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

andrey wrote:
slapshot wrote:

It only shows the registered players
And it has a reason. We want more registered players. So if they want to be seen then they must register. How can you find a player you want to play with when the player doesn't have a name?
andrey

Post by andrey »

Bruh , they don't care who sees them they play by themselves . I think that it will be better for us to find a random group of unregistered players to play with because half of the time there are no registered players to play with.And they don't care if we tell them to register into the game , they can't chat with us anything
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Bruh, :lol: read back a few posts. We actually prefer that registered players don't join in beginners camps. OFten, it's just a slaughter fest and the true beginners get frustrated and leave before creating a registered account. What we really need to do is encourage others to come to Hopeless 2 and create an account. So start with your friends, or on social medial sites and invite others to come and play.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

andrey

Post by andrey »

The unregistered players run around with shitguns like Juan and most of the time are better than me
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

The unregistered players who are so great are veterans. Maybe it's time to kick all veterans(no matter if they are in there registered or not) out of noob camps...
hawk

Post by hawk »

Might be better to put a block on registered players with so many frags from playing in beginners camps,more free for all etc and a more fairer game,I play in beginners but don't shoot the noobs just shoot the veterans. :cheers:
Feel the fear and do it anyway