black hawk

Create your own team or join an existing one
Sgt_Saunders

Re: black hawk

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Dear Remus, :worship:
I hope everything is well with you and your family. I am requesting a roster change for the Blackhawks. With the recommendation of my teammates and the understand with my teammates. I am requesting the release of Chomp and I am requesting Devo to take his place on the Blackhawks roster. If there are any questions please post, if not please grant our teams request.

Thank you for all your hard work and wisdom here in our H2 game and community. :biggthumbsup:

Thank You,

Sgt_Saunders
:cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Dear Remus,
I hope everything is well with you and your family. I am requesting a roster change for the Blackhawks. With the recommendation of my teammates and the understand with my teammates. I am requesting the release of Chomp and I am requesting Devo to take his place on the Blackhawks roster.
:biggthumbsup:
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I want to team. :D
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Onurkral,

At the present time the Black Hawks will not be making any changes to it roster. If you are looking to be part of a team Search_N_Destroy is looking for players for there roster. Post your request to there forum page and they will take care of the rest.

Good Luck,
Sgt_Saunder

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

thanks Sgt Saunders i appreciate it a lot :biggthumbsup:
Search_N_Destroy!
onurkral

Post by onurkral »

I want to team
_Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom._ _-_ SHY_TEDS_-_
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

to onurkral,

i try to talk with sgt_saunders if what her decission yes i want you to join but ofcourse we need the decission of sgt_saunders but reminder onurkral if incease sgt_saunders allow you to join black hawk,please play fair we dont want who player is cheating and most important off all is good attitude

:cheers: :cheers:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Be patient, I will let you know soon.
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

deamuel wrote:to onurkral,

i try to talk with sgt_saunders if what her decission yes i want you to join but ofcourse we need the decission of sgt_saunders but reminder onurkral if incease sgt_saunders allow you to join black hawk,please play fair we dont want who player is cheating and most important off all is good attitude

:cheers: :cheers:
deamuel,I want to join to your team :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

ok chiro amigo i will talk to sgt_saunders :cheers:
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

deamuel wrote:ok chiro amigo i will talk to sgt_saunders :cheers:
cheers bruv true friend you are :whatis:
Search_N_Destroy!
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Thanks,deam. :biggthumbsup:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

boglombear wrote:
cheers bruv true friend you are :whatis:
Take it easy,boglom. : :worship: :biggthumbsup: its ok.
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

what that you leaving the :censored: team nice one :whatis:
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

sorry boggy when i ask chrilolaq i did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and destroy team calm down my friend we are friend here in hopeless 2 game

my amigo chirolaq its better you to go back with boglombear team,boglombear is active again :cheers:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

My friend, teammate, and partner Deamuel is very wise. Though I have been tied with much personal business for the last several months we both together lead the Blackhawks. Our goal is not to fill our roster from other rosters, but if we have an opening and there is a request to join our team we do not jump on the request right away until we are sure there is no tie to another team and if we accept a request from a player who is leaving another team we make sure there is a good reason for that player to leave the other team and that player excepts the conduct we expect of a Blackhawk player. If a Blackhawk player is cheating, being not respectful to another player, or being a bad sport we will drop that player. Also I like to request of other team leaders to stop worrying about the Blackhawks and worry about your own team. With all due respect.

Sgt_Saunders
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

deamuel wrote:sorry boggy when i ask chrilolaq i did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and destroy team calm down my friend we are friend here in hopeless 2 game

my amigo chirolaq its better you to go back with boglombear team,boglombear is active again :cheers:
I have no any team :help: :dope-slap:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

chirolaq wrote:
deamuel wrote:sorry boggy when i ask chrilolaq i did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and destroy team calm down my friend we are friend here in hopeless 2 game

Your impatience got you in trouble. Leaving the search and destroy team before finding another one is the reason why you are now without a team. Unfortunately...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

freekarol wrote:
chirolaq wrote:

Your impatience got you in trouble. Leaving the search and destroy team before finding another one is the reason why you are now without a team. Unfortunately...
Why I have to explain you that it was not my impatience but it was deamuel who invited to join his team.
He wrote clearly: ..."I did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and
destroy team"...
So,Freekarol,I left Search because deamuel.
It was,only a misunderstanding.
Maby I have no experience.
WHY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS?
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Thanks,Freekarol,for comforting my spirit :sad:
It seems that you like harassing,too.
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

You have wrote: "mentally strong people don´t put others down" :oops:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

chirolaq wrote:
freekarol wrote: Your impatience got you in trouble. Leaving the search and destroy team before finding another one is the reason why you are now without a team. Unfortunately...
Why I have to explain you that it was not my impatience but it was deamuel who invited to join his team.
He wrote clearly: ..."I did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and destroy team"...
I didn't expected your explanation. I just wanted to tell you what to do next time. That's all. What happend between you and Deamuel is not my bussiness. :twisted:
chirolaq wrote:You have wrote: "mentally strong people don´t put others down" :oops:
This is a matter of perception. Somebody could take this friendly advice as an offence, harrassing or ridicule. Somebody else could take it as it is. Just an advice. :wink:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

And Karol gives out all this advice for free :biggthumbsup:
Maybe he should be called FreeAdviceKarol. :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

freekarol wrote:
chirolaq wrote:
freekarol wrote: Your impatience got you in trouble. Leaving the search and destroy team before finding another one is the reason why you are now without a team. Unfortunately...
He wrote clearly: ..."I did not notice that chirolaq is belong to search and destroy team"...
I didn't expected your explanation. I just wanted to tell you what to do next time. That's all. What happend between you and Deamuel is not my bussiness. :twisted:
chirolaq wrote:You have wrote: "mentally strong people don´t put others down" :oops:
This is a matter of perception. Somebody could take this friendly advice as an offence, harrassing or ridicule. Somebody else could take it as it is. Just an advice. :wink:
Seems you did not understand the irony.
By the way,you must be carefull with adjectives.Negatives adjectives
are not polites.IMPATIENCE is a negative adjective.
Its,only an advice. :mrgreen:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:And Karol gives out all this advice for free :biggthumbsup:
Maybe he should be called FreeAdviceKarol. :lol:
Haha, I should ask Remus for changing my nickname. :P
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

chirolaq wrote: Seems you did not understand the irony.
Do you think I have a crystall ball? :P
chirolaq wrote: By the way,you must be carefull with adjectives.Negatives adjectives
are not polites.IMPATIENCE is a negative adjective.
Its,only an advice. :mrgreen:
As I already wrote it's a matter of perception. A pessimist will see everything negatively. An optimist will see everything positively. And of course, there are people who see and hear just what they want. :twisted:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

As already wrote:
YOU MUST BE CAREFULL WHITH ADJECTIVES.
NEGATIVES ADJECTIVE ARE NOT POLITE.

Of course,you can think or write what you want. :!:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Freekarol,I know the bottle half empty or half full.
When someone go,I´m back. :oops:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

chirolaq wrote:As already wrote:
YOU MUST BE CAREFULL WHITH ADJECTIVES.
NEGATIVES ADJECTIVE ARE NOT POLITE.

Of course,you can think or write what you want. :!:
No, I don't have to be careful. I tell the truth. If somebody is a liar, I won't say that that person is honest. If somebody is a murder, I wont tell that that person is an angel. I won't lie just because somebody is too sensitive not to accept the truth. Yes, I can express something by several ways but I can't control what somebody can think about my words. A human fantasy is endless. The 100% working solution is silence. And I dont want to be silent, haha. What word would you use instead of impatiance not to hurt my feelings? Do you really think there is such word? :wink:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Sequence:
1-deamuel invited me when we were playing in Apc.
2-Went to forum and asked to leave Search
3-Asked,formaly, at the forum join to deamuel,s team
4_deamuel tell me that is better go back to Search.
What point you don´t understand.
I was victim of a misunderstanding.
You must tell inexpert and not impatience.
By the way,if I am offended,why do not you apologyze.
Freekarol, I completed the discussion. :biggthumbsup:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

"You must tell inexpert and not impatience."
But this offenses me. This is a so negative word to me... You should've think more about my words because obviously you didn't get the main point.

As I told you, I dont care what is between you and Deamuel.

But you are right. Lets end this off topic. You know what you should do next time. Also read a thread of a team you want to join. Sgt_Saunders wrote several times that this team doesn't accept new players and his latest words were:At the present time the Black Hawks will not be making any changes to it roster.

Amen. :twisted:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

you got the main point,badly :evil:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Never talk about the last word :lol:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Friends,

I have been following the dialog that has been going on here in the Blackhawk forum page. As I have mention in past posts my partner Deamuel contacts me from time to time to keep me posted on not only his family, by my family here in Hopeless 2. I believe all teams deal with some teammate be more active than other, but not being active is not a reason just to drop a teammate. When one of the Blackhawks teammates recommends someone to join our team we look and reach out to that teammate that may be dropped. I respect real world problem that may happen in there lives and playing a game gets moved on the back burner. I appreciate that a player would want to join our team, but it won't be as easy as asking. Family and loyalty means a lot to me. So once again if your desire to join us is just about the game, than you better ask else where.

Sgt_Saunders