black hawk

Create your own team or join an existing one
Sgt_Saunders

Re: black hawk

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Preatorian and Booglombear,

At this time the Black Hawks are not making any changes on its team roster. Some of the team members have been involved with real world situation which does not have us playing as much until later in the year. With Spring and Summer upon us many team mates are taking vacations and just going out to get a little fresh air. By the end of the summer and into the early fall we will review the roster. If you don't get picked up on another team by than stop back here and see if an opening has come up. But until than, good luck and keep practicing and play.

Sgt_Saunders
:
:cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus my friend,
After conferring with my teammates it is the consensus that we need a roster change to a player who is more active. Please delete Gun_man from our roster and add Preatorian to the Black Hawk team roster. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Sgt_Saunders
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus my friend,
After conferring with my teammates it is the consensus that we need a roster change to a player who is more active. Please delete Gun_man from our roster and add Preatorian to the Black Hawk team roster. Thank you for your time and consideration.
:biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus my friend,

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Sgt_Saunders
:biggthumbsup: Good trade-up! Prae's a great player!!! :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

:agree: ur right boss slap praetorian is good even with/out pro pack just like you boss fast and wise :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus my friend, the Black Hawks have contacted me about updating our logo. I am sending to you for your approval the updated logo we would like to have represent our team. Our new logo has been designed to show our commitment and strength of our team. We incorporate our motto into our logo "To assist the suffering and protect the weak", this is to show our unity and character of our teammates. If you approve please replace our old logo with this new one.

Thanks on behalf of all Black Hawks,

Sgt_Saunders
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus my friend, the Black Hawks have contacted me about updating our logo. I am sending to you for your approval the updated logo we would like to have represent our team. Our new logo has been designed to show our commitment and strength of our team. We incorporate our motto into our logo "To assist the suffering and protect the weak", this is to show our unity and character of our teammates. If you approve please replace our old logo with this new one.
The team logo size has to be 256x128 pixels (2:1 form factor).

p.s.
That text is too small.
No one will be able to read it.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Thanks, I will redo it.

Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

hi guys :D Deamuel invited me to your team so here i am. I would be really happy if i could join :)
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

rookie77 wrote:hi guys :D Deamuel invited me to your team so here i am. I would be really happy if i could join :)
ehehehe!!!why you writte my name here :twisted:
you are still on tarantula team,its better you to leave first ur current team before you join another team :cheers:
philippine warrior
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Now im no longer in team tarantula, can i join now?
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

rookie77 wrote:Now im no longer in team tarantula, can i join now?
what you think sgt_saunders? :cheers: :agree:
philippine warrior
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Rookie, read your PMs (message) :shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Lenny, my friend I have been requested to add Rookie to our roster by my teammates. But, before I put in the request is there something wrong or I should know before I make the official request to Remus. Leave me a message here or PM me. We are not poachers of players of other teams. We are just trying to strengthen our team. So if there is something I should take back to the Black Hawks, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sgt_Saunders
:?:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Lenny, my friend I have been requested to add Rookie to our roster by my teammates. But, before I put in the request is there something wrong or I should know before I make the official request to Remus. Leave me a message here or PM me. We are not poachers of players of other teams. We are just trying to strengthen our team. So if there is something I should take back to the Black Hawks, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sgt_Saunders
c'mon Sgt, Its pretty obvious that rookie got a team offer from Lenny! :twisted:
:
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

supreme wrote:
Sgt_Saunders wrote:Lenny, my friend I have been requested to add Rookie to our roster by my teammates. But, before I put in the request is there something wrong or I should know before I make the official request to Remus. Leave me a message here or PM me. We are not poachers of players of other teams. We are just trying to strengthen our team. So if there is something I should take back to the Black Hawks, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sgt_Saunders
c'mon Sgt, Its pretty obvious that rookie got a team offer from Lenny! :twisted:
you are right. But I got it to late.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

:pompom: :lol:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Thank You Kiren for the insight. :love: You know me I want to be fair and so does my teammates.

Remus my friend, now that I got it sorted out with everyone I am officially requesting Rookie77 to be placed on the Black Hawks team roster and with the consent of my teammates and due to his lack of participation I am requesting also to have Vattris98 dropped from the Black Hawk team to make room for Rookie77.

Thanks again for your consideration. :worship:

Sgt_Saunders
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i asked can i join this team and you said there is no room but when rookie77 says can i join you straight away say yes is because i im to rubbish or what
:dope-slap:
Search_N_Destroy!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus my friend, now that I got it sorted out with everyone I am officially requesting Rookie77 to be placed on the Black Hawks team roster and with the consent of my teammates and due to his lack of participation I am requesting also to have Vattris98 dropped from the Black Hawk team to make room for Rookie77.
:biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

boglombear wrote:i asked can i join this team and you said there is no room but when rookie77 says can i join you straight away say yes is because i im to rubbish or what
dont worry boglombear i will leave this team,but first of all i want to sure that all of players of black hawk are good and active,if time come me to leave this team i will request you to sgt_saunders :biggthumbsup:
philippine warrior
supreme

Post by supreme »

deamuel wrote:
boglombear wrote:i asked can i join this team and you said there is no room but when rookie77 says can i join you straight away say yes is because i im to rubbish or what
dont worry boglombear i will leave this team,but first of all i want to sure that all of players of black hawk are good and active,if time come me to leave this team i will request you to sgt_saunders :biggthumbsup:
hahaha sacrifice?
:
supreme

Post by supreme »

rookie77 wrote: you are right. But I got it to late.
it wasnt late at that time even if you wanted to switch to other team. The thing matter is , where you feel satisfied and have friends to enjoy team and game.

Look at me, no one offer me team :cry:
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
it wasnt late at that time even if you wanted to switch to other team. The thing matter is , where you feel satisfied and have friends to enjoy team and game.

You can join our team :P
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Yes, you can join our team! You can even be a team leader too! :mrgreen: The team name is lost in translation (Google translator)
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
supreme wrote:

You can join our team :P
profesorhr wrote:Yes, you can join our team! You can even be a team leader too! :mrgreen: The team name is lost in translation (Google translator)
Your Rubbish team?
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:
I agree, It wasn't to late, But no worries.
Hope you enjoy being in your new team Rookie. Black hawk is a very good & active team. :biggthumbsup:
deamuel wrote:
dont worry boglombear i will leave this team,but first of all i want to sure that all of players of black hawk are good and active,if time come me to leave this team i will request you to sgt_saunders :biggthumbsup
What did boglombear do, that was so wrong for you to kick him out of the team, the 1st time around :think:
I seem to remember Troy having something to do with it.
It not fair to leave Boglombear hanging around like this, not knowing if he will or will not get back in the team

P.S. Deamuel, why are you talking about leaving the team :?
From what I can see Deamuel is the back bone of this team :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

deamuel if you feel to exit this team you are allways welcome in mine you can even be team leader and kick me out lol
:wink: :wink:
Search_N_Destroy!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol: :lol:
Boglombear has a sense of humour. :biggthumbsup:
In my opinion, players with a good sense of humour = Fun team mates :biggthumbsup:
This game is about enjoying the moment, and not watching the score board.
:biggthumbsup
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i have thought long and hard about the teams i will carry on with the team i am creating because i never give up on my dreams to create a team which is called search and destroy

if anyone asks to join the team and there is no room could you please direct them my way that will be very helpful. :sniper: :photo:
Search_N_Destroy!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

boglombear wrote:i have thought long and hard about the teams i will carry on with the team i am creating because i never give up on my dreams to create a team which is called search and destroy

if anyone asks to join the team and there is no room could you please direct them my way that will be very helpful. :sniper: :photo:
No problems boglombear! You have showed great sense of humor and excellent attitude. I wish you good luck in creating your own team very soon. :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

thank you propheshr i will also try to make this team if you can guide people in my way please
Search_N_Destroy!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

If I hear of new players looking for a team.
Then Search_And_Destroy is my 1st reply :biggthumbsup:
Boglombear, something you may won't to think about.
Call_Of_Duty = COD
Shy_Teds= ST
Message_Of_Death= MOD
Warriors_Of_Hector = WOH
Brigata_HG =BH
Super_Guc= SG

Hmm, Search_And_Destroy = SAD :shock:
Maybe Search_N_Destroy =SND :think:
IDK.
Being a team leader means you have a lot to think about.

Good Luck. :biggthumbsup:
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Lenny wrote:If I hear of new players looking for a team.
Then Search_And_Destroy is my 1st reply :biggthumbsup:
Boglombear, something you may won't to think about.
Call_Of_Duty = COD
Shy_Teds= ST
Message_Of_Death= MOD
Warriors_Of_Hector = WOH
Brigata_HG =BH
Super_Guc= SG

Hmm, Search_And_Destroy = SAD :shock:
Maybe Search_N_Destroy =SND :think:
IDK.
Being a team leader means you have a lot to think about.

Good Luck. :biggthumbsup:
ok i am privileged about that and im going with SND but how do i change the name?
Search_N_Destroy!
kilzon

HELLO TEAM

Post by kilzon »

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE. LOOKS LIKE I AM STILL ON THE TEAM. HOPE TO GET BACK PLAYIN. SEE YOU GUYS
deamuel

Re: HELLO TEAM

Post by deamuel »

nice my friend we will wait you
:pompom: :agree: :cheers:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Re: HELLO TEAM

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Welcome Home, Michael
troy1

Post by troy1 »

im back and ready to play if im still on team should of checked that first lol whos teamleader :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

wow ur back troy,nice,great,good welcome back troy1 :cheers:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

kick me out so someone else can join
troy1

Post by troy1 »

nvm post above can i take my leadership back :biggthumbsup:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy, first of all I hope things are well with you. Yes you still are a member of the Blackhawks, but as recall you steped down as team leader as I was appointed by you and endorsed by the team and Remus to lead the Blackhawks. I acepted the responsibility and have been rconized by the Hopeless 2 comunity as the Blackhawks team leader. I have no intentions of stepping down. With my close teamate and friend (and new legend) Deamuel we have moved the team up in the standings made some team roster adjustment to make us stronger in matches. Again we welcome you back online and look forward to playing matches with you again. So you need to decide if you want to still be part of something special.

Sgt_Saunders
troy1

Post by troy1 »

troy1 wrote:kick me out so someone else can join
troy1 wrote:nvm post above can i take my leadership back :biggthumbsup:
read these post why did i get kicked then :evil: can i join again
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy, you were not kick out of the Black Hawks by me or any teammate. When you started to post and try to promote on the forum about other games you were disrespectful to Remus and his staff who created Hopeless 2. Hopeless 2 evolved into something bigger it has become a community of friend. Players from all over the world who comes here and plays our game also becomes part of a universal family. Remus was unhappy with your post so he suspended your membership with the Black Hawks. When I was alerted by Deamuel that you were removed I contacted Remus to find out why, when he explained it to my I relayed the information to the team and we all agree to bide by Remus's decision. In a little of over 30 days lets say September 1st you will be eligible to return to the Black Hawks or any team you chose. We the Black Hawks will want you back, the open 12th spot on the team will not be filled and we will keep it open for you. You need to be positive and show maturity about this issue. These are all good people and we want you to be a part of us. We all make mistakes in our life, but it is important for us to recognize our mistakes and learn from them to make us a stronger more mature person. We also need to except responsibly for our actions and realize how our action can effect others. Play game feel free to post here on the forum, but remember these things. On September 1st request on the Black Hawk forum page your desire to be reinstated to the Black Hawks. At that time I will officially request the same from Remus. Ultimately it will be up to him.

Be well Troy, you friend always,

Sgt_Saunders
troy1

Post by troy1 »

thanks remus for adding me back very soon what was it 3 days :biggthumbsup: i hope you got my pm im very sorry wont happen again
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy, Remus is a just and forgiving man. Welcome back to the team.

Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:
Arcangel_007

Deamuel

Post by Arcangel_007 »

Hello deamuel: I want to be on your team Black_Hawk. See friend :cheers:
deamuel

Re: Deamuel

Post by deamuel »

boss remus and moderators can you please...transfer the message of arcangel_007 in our team page :cheers:
philippine warrior
devo

Post by devo »

Hi Players, can i be a member of the black hawk team if there is room for me, thanks for considering my application. :D
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

devo wrote:Hi Players, can i be a member of the black hawk team if there is room for me, thanks for considering my application. :D
wait for sgt_saunders reply,i sent a message to her on facebook :biggthumbsup: :cheers: :agree:
philippine warrior