Re: black hawk

Post by boglombear »

plss can i join i promise i will play
Search_N_Destroy!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
Sgt_Saunders wrote:Hello Black Hawks, sitting here in the dark, no heat, no power still alive and kicking. Miss playing with you. I lucked out on my I side o New Jersey, no damage to my home this tim, but no timetable on when my power to be restore. Many folk oks are alot worse off tham me. Some lost there homes completly. Keep them in your thoughts. I am tapping this out on my tablet. Hope to be back soon.
Glad to hear from you David, and hope things get restored back to normal soon. All of our prayers are with the brave people on the coast! :cheers:
Yes tommorow is another day! Let's hope it will be easier for you. Hopes and prayers are with you!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

i want to be back in the team
i want to join :agree:
*Big Bang To The Head*
supreme

Post by supreme »

bmx123 wrote:i want to be back in the team
bmx,
Take your time, Decide first that
in which team you are present
how many teams you have changed
how many teams you have requested
when did you join/ create last team
when did you leave last team

Please take your proper month and then come back, we have no rush!
:cheers:
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
bmx123 wrote:i want to be back in the team
bmx,
Take your time, Decide first that
in which team you are present
how many teams you have changed
how many teams you have requested
when did you join/ create last team
when did you leave last team

Please take your proper month and then come back, we have no rush!
Patience Brings Sweet Rewards. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
marc

Post by marc »

pls need team :cry:
name:marc
frags:556
philippines hunter
marc

Post by marc »

can i join this team
name:marc
frags:558
philippines hunter
troy1

Post by troy1 »

sorry but no
marc

Post by marc »

pleas can i join this team :cry:
philippines hunter
marc

Post by marc »

pls cani join this team :worship:
philippines hunter
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

marc,

i talk already to troy1,and just wait for her reply :cheers:

be patient :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

she is right be patshiot remus add her please
marc

Post by marc »

thank you ok
philippines hunter
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Hello Teammates,
I got my power on the other day, still many people without power in our area. The storm Sandy did much damage to my state. The east coast of New Jersey was devastated and many people lost there homes and are homeless. Here on the west side of New Jersey there were many downed trees, homes damage, sadly to say 2 elderly people in my area died due to the cold and no power for there heat in there homes, one live 1/2 block up the street from me. I spent most of the week up at my fire company with other members, I cooked for them every night with food from my fridge and freezer before it spoiled due to no power. I sent my 91 year old Mom to my brother's home, he did not lose power. We brought her back to my house (her home) yesterday. This as been very stressful for her, but she is a strong woman and in time will bounce back. As of today where I work does not have there power back yet, but there are crew working around the clock to get power to everyone. Now there is a Nor-Easter tonight (wet rain, snow, cold, high winds) which will hamper the recovery, but with some luck the impact in my area will be lite. There is concern about the shore area not knowing if the storm will do more damage to that area. If things progress as I hope I will be back soon. Keep working together, I will be looking forward to playing again soon.
:love: :biggthumbsup:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

thanks for the news sgt good to hear from u and that u r going to be playing soon does anyone else want to be team captin/leader
marc

Post by marc »

hi deamuel
philippines hunter
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

go smc free for all
philippine warrior
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

troy1 wrote:she is right be patshiot remus add her please
boss remus troy reply to add marc in black hawk team
please add marc in our team :worship:

boss troy dont worry i promise this is now my last favor to you,marc is active and he promise he willing to play matches,i dont have any entension im doing all this for our team,not for my own self :cheers:
philippine warrior
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

troy1 wrote:thanks for the news sgt good to hear from u and that u r going to be playing soon does anyone else want to be team captin/leader
im voting for sgt_saunders for team captain,he is qualified for that position
:biggthumbsup: :agree: :cheers:
philippine warrior
Remus

Post by Remus »

marc wrote:pls cani join this team :worship:
troy1 wrote:remus add her please
OK.
But marc is player with 563 frags only.
He does not look like an active player.
:wink:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Remus wrote:
marc wrote:pls cani join this team :worship:
troy1 wrote:remus add her please
OK.
But marc is player with 563 frags only.
He does not look like an active player.
:wink:

thanks boss remus :cheers:
boss troy :cheers:

i reapeat this is now my last wish boss troy
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

yes sgt would be great choose i just dont want to be leader anymore and december will be my last month play because i have things to do and will basketball coming up soon i will still play just not as much mostly on weekends and please dont delete me from the team wal i am gone
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Hi Troy & Deamuel,
Thank you for the vote of confidence in me to lead the team, I would like to know that the other team mates are OK with the change in leadership. Troy you know from my past conversation with you that I encourage you to go out for your basketball team and I expect you to stick it out to the end of your basketball season. If I become the new team leader you will not be delete, even though I am still dealing with many issues here due to the storm and my Mom's health being part of this team and playing gives me a break for real world problems. Deamuel, if I become the team leader I would like you to be my adviser (you are already my good friend) to keep me up to date when I am off line not playing. You know how to get in touch with me on Facebook and not just the forum. Troy, once you poll the rest of the team let me know the final decision. If the team is OK with the leadership change you must request this of Remus for his final approval. Remember we are a better team when we work together. I will check in with you this weekend.
:D :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Hi Troy & Deamuel,
Thank you for the vote of confidence in me to lead the team, I would like to know that the other team mates are OK with the change in leadership. Troy you know from my past conversation with you that I encourage you to go out for your basketball team and I expect you to stick it out to the end of your basketball season. If I become the new team leader you will not be delete, even though I am still dealing with many issues here due to the storm and my Mom's health being part of this team and playing gives me a break for real world problems. Deamuel, if I become the team leader I would like you to be my adviser (you are already my good friend) to keep me up to date when I am off line not playing. You know how to get in touch with me on Facebook and not just the forum. Troy, once you poll the rest of the team let me know the final decision. If the team is OK with the leadership change you must request this of Remus for his final approval. Remember we are a better team when we work together. I will check in with you this weekend.
:D :biggthumbsup:
:agree: :cheers:
philippine warrior
vivek

Post by vivek »

sgt saunder is s gud qulity of leadership me 2 vote for sgt he is a good & brave captain congrats sgt :cheers:
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN NOBODY WANTS TO DIE
troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus please make sgt team leader if possibe
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

please can i join and dont ignore me
Search_N_Destroy!
troy1

Post by troy1 »

no and dont ask again
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

troy1 wrote:no and dont ask again
why not i promised to play team matches but i see that is your loss of a team member
Search_N_Destroy!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

ATTENTION BLACK HAWKS:
As requested by several teammates Vivek will replace Atong on the official Black Hawk team photo. This request has already been posted for Remus for approval and change. This is due to Vivek being more active in team matches than Atong, by no means does this represent Atong being dropped from the team. After the first of the year (2013) the team roster will be reviewed. Knowing that real world things do come up in all of our lives sometime there will be periods of times we cannot be as active as we like. When these times come up in any of our teammates life and you believe you might not be active for a period of time, lets us know by posting here our our Black Hawk forum page to keep all your teammates in the loop. If you feel you do not want to be part of our team now or in the future lets us know also. With that said no changes will be made until after the first of the year (2013).
vivek

Post by vivek »

my photo is not important for me but i prefer my team & my mates i m lucky i found this type of great frnds those who really deserve for team photo. :biggthumbsup:
manga

Post by manga »

Sgt_Saunders team structure and outfit a lot of respect I think a team sample vivek is my best friend and you you always see in the game I'm happy telling it to other members this team is a good, solid several Take control of your team. :biggthumbsup: :agree:
come to the baban
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

manga wrote:Sgt_Saunders team structure and outfit a lot of respect I think a team sample vivek is my best friend and you you always see in the game I'm happy telling it to other members this team is a good, solid several Take control of your team. :biggthumbsup: :agree:
philippine warrior
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

vivek wrote:my photo is not important for me but i prefer my team & my mates i m lucky i found this type of great frnds those who really deserve for team photo. :biggthumbsup:

vivek ur welcome we proud of you for being good friend too :biggthumbsup:

all team black hawk :cheers:
philippine warrior
vivek

Post by vivek »

manga wrote:Sgt_Saunders team structure and outfit a lot of respect I think a team sample vivek is my best friend and you you always see in the game I'm happy telling it to other members this team is a good, solid several Take control of your team. :biggthumbsup: :agree:
thanx manga ur the best one in this game :worship:
vivek

Post by vivek »

thanx my mates :cheers:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

boss please remove me from the team i dont want to be in black hawk anymore thanks sgt
Remus

Post by Remus »

troy1 wrote:boss please remove me from the team i dont want to be in black hawk anymore thanks sgt
You are the team founder and you also have 216 team matches.
:biggthumbsup:
Stop acting like a 7 years old child !!!
:whatis:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

:shock: ok
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Remus wrote:
troy1 wrote:boss please remove me from the team i dont want to be in black hawk anymore thanks sgt
You are the team founder and you also have 216 team matches.
Stop acting like a 7 years old child !!!
:whatis:
yes!!!ur the best boss remus :cheers:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy, you ask me to take the lead on the team, Remus has not yet gave hes blessing on the change in leadership for the Black Hawks. Your teammates understand you will be involved with other things outside the game. You do not have to leave the team. Play when you can, The other teammates and myself will be here for you when you need us. :biggthumbsup:

Sgt_Saunders
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Troy, you ask me to take the lead on the team, Remus has not yet gave hes blessing on the change in leadership for the Black Hawks. Your teammates understand you will be involved with other things outside the game. You do not have to leave the team. Play when you can, The other teammates and myself will be here for you when you need us. :biggthumbsup:
Team founder and team leader is not the same thing.
Due to those 216 matches, if he leaves this team, he will ruin it.
What's the point?
He will be involved with other things outside the game?
No problemO.
He is always welcome here.
troy1

Post by troy1 »

i will stay on team i wont be able to play starting in january til about march i will still play weekends so who is the team leader
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,
You will always be a Black Hawk, you informed me before about joining your school basketball team and I would like you to do that. There are many things in life to do more than an online game. You deserve to be part of your school weather it is in sports or in study, it is all important. We will be here when you return. When you get started remember keep me posted on how you do. You can PM me here or through Facebook on how you are doing with your team. The Black Hawks will be cheering for you.
:pompom: :biggthumbsup:
vivek

Post by vivek »

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Troy,
You will always be a Black Hawk, you informed me before about joining your school basketball team and I would like you to do that. There are many things in life to do more than an online game. You deserve to be part of your school weather it is in sports or in study, it is all important. We will be here when you return. When you get started remember keep me posted on how you do. You can PM me here or through Facebook on how you are doing with your team. The Black Hawks will be cheering for you.
:pompom: :biggthumbsup:
troy sgt_saunders is right ur all teammate in black hawk we will cheers for you, me and juras will bring our rpg luancher so that ur opponent and basketball scared :mrgreen: :lol:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

thanks guys and deamule can u bring mine i forgot it make sure its my fim92 not the rpg7 thanks lol
We r going be need a new basketball court haha
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

so how is team leader im confused :?: :?: :?: :?:
Search_N_Destroy!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Bogombear,

To answer you question about Black Hawk leadership at this time will be me Sgt_Saunders. Do to personal issue for now Troy elected to take a step back from his leadership roll with the Black Hawks. I was recommended and endorsed by my Black Hawk teammates. Until Troy has the time to resume his role all administration and team issues will be handle my myself with deamuel as adviser. Also if I need to be offline for a period of time and I am not available deamuel will handle all team business, he will be notify by me if I will not be available. I have full faith in deamuel and know if necessary he will make the right decisions for the good of the Black Hawks . Troy's input is also important to me and he also advise me on current and future issues. Because I respect all my Black Hawk teammates and value there opinion, any Black Hawk can weigh in on any issue that is posted on our Black Hawk forum page. Now I also want to make it clear that all past decisions Troy made during his time as team leader will be upheld and not change. I know by your past posts that you have been lobbying to be reinstated to the team. I believe Troy gave you an answer before he turned over the keys to me. Also if you have been reading any of my recent posts here on our Black Hawk forum page I stated that there will be know change of the teams roster, but the roster will be reviewed after the 1st of the year (2013). I hope I answered you questions.

Sgt_Saunders
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

ATTENTION BLACK HAWKS:

It seems that the powers to be might be expanding the team rosters from 10 to 12 players. If this is true we can entertain new recruits for the Black Hawks. Any team mate can propose a new player to join the team. As my previous post we will not make any changes until after the January 1, 2013. But until than we can interview candidates here on the forum.

Also we have a teammate (Marc) who was added not long ago, but has yet played in matches. If any Black Hawks know Marc or sees him/her in camp please take the time to find out if he/she wants to remain a Black Hawk and why he/she has not attempted to play any matches yet. Marc need to post here on our Black Hawk forum page his or her intentions.