Re: black hawk

Post by John_H »

:lol: ops...i forgot merry xmas to you all :mrgreen:

:biggthumbsup: :cheers:
Brigata HG
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

On behalf of the Black Hawks, thank you John and Merry Christmas to you and your family also :agree: :cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

To All Black Hawks,

Have a Merry Christmas and a safe Holiday Season. And with respect to my teammates and our other friends who celebrate holidays other than Christmas, may your holiday be safe and happy.

PEACE, LOVE :love: AND UNDERSTANDING TO ALL

Sgt_Saunders
:cheers:
vattiris98

Post by vattiris98 »

for I am the vattiris98 and would like to put me on your team :D :mrgreen:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

vattiris98, you just joined a team. Rules say you cannot quit and move to another team for about 30 days. I have been notified by one of my teammates of your request, but I am wondering why if only you have been with your team for a week you now want to quit and move to our team? The Black Hawks are looking for stable players who understand the team concept. By not giving you team you are on a chance it makes me wonder if that you will not be satisfy if thing don't go you way with us. I would suggest you talked it out with your team leader. If in 30 days you still want to join us than come back here and post your request. But be mindful we are going to be making some adjustment with the team soon and with limited roster spots I cannot guarantee the spot will be there at he end of January.
vattiris98

Post by vattiris98 »

ok I will be in your team may because they are active groups and many games :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus, :worship: on behalf of the Black Hawks it is my sad :sad: duty to request of you to remove marc and peteh from the Black Hawks roster. We have tried to reach out to them back over a month ago to give them time to let us know there intentions. We received no response and I have be in discussion with other Black Hawk teammates and it was recommended and decided to let marc and peteh go do to lack of participation. So again I respectfully request of you to remove marc and peteh from the Black Hawks team. Once you confirm we will be announcing for candidates to fill the roster spots.

Thank you, :cheers:

Sgt_Saunders
kulasa

Post by kulasa »

Hi i would like to join to team black hawk
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

kulasa wrote:Hi i would like to join to team black hawk
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Kulasa,

Tell us about yourself:
How long have you been playing?
How many frags do you have?
Also what part of the world do you live in? (now this will have nothing to do if we accept you are not I am always happy to have a good active player on the team, it just helps me learn about friends I meet here in the game.)
You do not have to answer these question to keep it private, but how old are you and are you male or female. (Again this is not a requirement to be on the Black Hawks just curious). :?:

If you reply tonight/today you might not here from me til tomorrow due to I have an obligation tonight and won't be home till late.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sgt_Saunders

(by the way you already have an endorsement :biggthumbsup: from my ad-visor deamuel)
Juras

Post by Juras »

Hello,Sgt I have a little complain to chomp :), he not play matches when you go about it please, it is not a active player and I'll think about it from deletion team (if not improve). and if vattiris98 join our team, it is very good player and active. What do you think?

Juras
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Juras,

I will talk to Chomp to see what his status is as far as playing and joining some matches. I do know he is in Oregon, in the United States and is several hours behind me. I know we have always worked it out as a team, but I do want us to be active as much as we can.

As far as vattiris98 he is a member of Brigata HG in which he joined near the end of December. From what I understand the rule of Remus says he must wait 30 days to leave a team and join another. We have 2 spots for players to fill on the team so by February 1, vattiris98 can request of Remus to leave Brigata HG and come to this forum to join the Black Hawks. I will leave at least one spot open on our team Roster if vattiris98 to join in February if he request on our forum to join the Black Hawks. Deamuel is aware of this, we spoke about this on Facebook.

In the mean time I will reach out to Chomp this weekend.

Thank You Juras for being a good, active, and wise teammate.

Your Friend,
Sgt_Saunders
vattiris98

Post by vattiris98 »

When can you add me to your team?? :mrgreen: :cheers: :worship:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

vattiris98 wrote:When can you add me to your team?? :mrgreen: :cheers: :worship:
vattiris98 on january 30 come back and ask sgt_saunders :cheers:
philippine warrior
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Greetings teammates, Sarge sent me a note telling me he received a concern about my not playing team match when asked to do so. I don't log near the hours on-line playing as some of the other players. When I have some time I'll log on and play for a while. It seems like when I am about done playing someone will ask me to play team match. More often than not it is usually close to dinner time when I am asked. Not wanting to start something I cannot finish I will decline. I didn't know it was upsetting anyone. I will gladly play team match if I know I have some time and won't have to bail during the match. It isn't easy for me to type an explanation to a teammate as to why I cannot play at that time so I may come off a bit rude when I decline but I certainly don't mean it that way. One of the things I like best about this site is the players.
If there is a limit to the number of team players and if there is a player that is better suited then please, by all means replace me. I will not be offended and I apologize if I offended anyone. :biggthumbsup:
All my best... Chomp
All you can do is all you can do.
kaykay

Post by kaykay »

sir,
cant i joined your team black hawk i'm from the philippine..thx.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

kaykay wrote:sir,
cant i joined your team black hawk i'm from the philippine..thx.
sgt_saunders i finally envite kaykay :pompom: :worship: :agree:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus :worship: please add kaykay to the Black Hawks team roster.
Thank You,
Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus :worship: please add kaykay to the Black Hawks team roster.
:biggthumbsup:
kaykay

Post by kaykay »

sir.
thank you...for accept me in your team.i try my best :smile: :worship:
in black hawk
vattiris98

Post by vattiris98 »

I want to join to your team :D :biggthumbsup:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

vattiris98 wrote:I want to join to your team :D :biggthumbsup:
:twisted: :biggthumbsdown:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

profesorhr,

How about elaborating on you thumbs down of vattiris98 :?:

Sgt_Saunders
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

kaykay,

On behalf of myself and the team I would like to welcome :pompom: you to the Black Hawk family. I will be looking forward to playing with you soon. Feel free to post your thoughts or ask questions here on our Black Hawk forum. Let me know if you have a Facebook page, I will send you a PM with my link.

See you online,

Sgt_Saunders
:D
kaykay

Post by kaykay »

sir.
i'm pruod to one of your team.and to play w/ you.thx again sir.
sir i don't have a account in face book :sad: thx.
mjl

Post by mjl »

I want to join this team.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

mjl wrote:I want to join this team.
wait for sgt_saunders reply to ur request :cheers:
philippine warrior
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:profesorhr,

How about elaborating on you thumbs down of vattiris98 :?:

Sgt_Saunders
Nothing to elaborat! I just don't like loosing a team mate! He joined Brigata_Hg a month or even less ago and he is leaving with no explanation! Hmm that is life I supose.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus :worship:

Please add vattiris98 to the last spot on the Black Hawk team roster.

As you may have see in my past posts I took great care to make sure all parties understand why vattiris98 wanted to change teams.

Thanks for understand and if there are additional questions :?: or information on this request please don't hesitate and post here.

On behalf of the Black Hawks, THANKS! :biggthumbsup:

Sgt_Saunders
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Attention Black Hawk Teammates:

I have not been playing much lately due to the fact I am in the process of getting my new baseball season underway and have been training young players the right way to play the game. I run a winter baseball camp for players under the age of 12 years old and work with former coaches of mine in another baseball camp with middle and high school players. I am also going to school to earn my certification to umpire high school baseball.
I want to let you know I have not forgotten my teammates and Hopeless friends and family. If my teammates need to contact me I will always take the time to respond and help. Don't hesitate to leave a post or PM me with questions or if you just want to say hello. Team feel free to post here how you are doing and share your interests and desires out side of the game.

Take care and be safe.

Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Attention Black Hawk Teammates:

I have not been playing much lately due to the fact I am in the process of getting my new baseball season underway and have been training young players the right way to play the game. I run a winter baseball camp for players under the age of 12 years old and work with former coaches of mine in another baseball camp with middle and high school players. I am also going to school to earn my certification to umpire high school baseball.
I want to let you know I have not forgotten my teammates and Hopeless friends and family. If my teammates need to contact me I will always take the time to respond and help. Don't hesitate to leave a post or PM me with questions or if you just want to say hello. Team feel free to post here how you are doing and share your interests and desires out side of the game.

Take care and be safe.

Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi my old friends my internet connection was disconnected for a couple of months however im just wandering if i can rejoin im not far away from the pro package

tnx guys bye.
Search_N_Destroy!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Boglombear,

I regret to say I am sorry, but the team is at the maximum at the time. I am sorry about you internet problems, but when I did not hear from you around January 1st the team decided to allow others to fill the slots. With the end of winter near some team members will not be online as much due to other activities outside the game. So it might not appear that some team members are not playing as often, but we here on the Black Hawks understand and encourage outside activities. Team members do check in once in a while to let us know things are well. So for the time being, there is no spot for you. You can check back here in a few months to see if there is a roster opening or feel free to ask another team if they can use your services.

Take Care,
Sgt_Saunders
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

TEAM BLACK HAWK,

win or loss the match we are still family in black hawk

TEAM BLACK HAWK
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

:biggthumbsup:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

hey guys please please remove me from team i am not active we won 2 games from our season for basketball :( i want to be removed so someone that plays more can be added i will still play just not very often please remove me and add someone more active i am not very good right now i dont have pro i need to gain back points i wouldnt be very helpful becuz i am bad i need more practice befor i am on a team again
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

troy1 wrote:hey guys please please remove me from team i am not active we won 2 games from our season for basketball :( i want to be removed so someone that plays more can be added i will still play just not very often please remove me and add someone more active i am not very good right now i dont have pro i need to gain back points i wouldnt be very helpful becuz i am bad i need more practice befor i am on a team again

NO :biggthumbsdown:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

whynt i dont even play that much
:evil:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

troy1 wrote:whynt i dont even play that much
:evil:

i repeat troy no :whatis:

theres no problem even you are not play much jsut stay in team please :worship:
philippine warrior
troy1

Post by troy1 »

no remus please remove me
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy,

First I want to commend you for wanting to forfeit you place on the team, but when you turned over you leadership to me with the teams endorsement it was because you and the other though I will do a good job based on my experience, advice, and fair play. The Black Hawk team is not about winning its about family, and you are part of that family. Some of us are older or younger, we all come from different back rounds, but we share one common theme and that is family. I myself have not played as often as I did before, because I am going into my baseball season and coaching and umpiring takes up a lot of my time. When I get a break and get to sit down and play even my skills get a little rusty. I don't even have my pro either, but that does not stop me from playing in the few match I can with the other teammates. Troy, you are good young man and I am glad you went out for you school basketball team. Even though on your team you tried with your teammates to win its also about the bond and friendships you have created with your teammates. I may never meet in real world many of the friends I have made here in the game, but I don't think of them any less than the ones I have made throughout my life. Our game we play is called Hopeless, hopeless is defined as "one with no hope". The one thing I learned with the friends I have made here online is that we all have hopes, dreams, wants, and desires. I have mentioned it before that "overcoming the hard with make you stronger". Life is meant to be hard and as we live each day we learn, and as we learn we become stronger. Quitting anything is life is easy, once anyone gets into the habit of quitting than things don't get easier, but they do get harder. We are your friends, we are you family, we will not quit on you, so don't quit on us. Please understand you are our friend, you are our family, and you are a Black Hawk.

Sgt_Saunders
:love:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Troy,

First I want to commend you for wanting to forfeit you place on the team, but when you turned over you leadership to me with the teams endorsement it was because you and the other though I will do a good job based on my experience, advice, and fair play. The Black Hawk team is not about winning its about family, and you are part of that family. Some of us are older or younger, we all come from different back rounds, but we share one common theme and that is family. I myself have not played as often as I did before, because I am going into my baseball season and coaching and umpiring takes up a lot of my time. When I get a break and get to sit down and play even my skills get a little rusty. I don't even have my pro either, but that does not stop me from playing in the few match I can with the other teammates. Troy, you are good young man and I am glad you went out for you school basketball team. Even though on your team you tried with your teammates to win its also about the bond and friendships you have created with your teammates. I may never meet in real world many of the friends I have made here in the game, but I don't think of them any less than the ones I have made throughout my life. Our game we play is called Hopeless, hopeless is defined as "one with no hope". The one thing I learned with the friends I have made here online is that we all have hopes, dreams, wants, and desires. I have mentioned it before that "overcoming the hard with make you stronger". Life is meant to be hard and as we live each day we learn, and as we learn we become stronger. Quitting anything is life is easy, once anyone gets into the habit of quitting than things don't get easier, but they do get harder. We are your friends, we are you family, we will not quit on you, so don't quit on us. Please understand you are our friend, you are our family, and you are a Black Hawk.

Sgt_Saunders
:love:
If this isn't good sportsmanship, I don't know what is! Troy1 you are fortunate to have such a team. Stay with it!
:biggthumbsup: :cheers: :worship:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

troy1

Post by troy1 »

thank you guys but sorry i want to quit i am not good so i cant help in tdm or anything else remus please remove me
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Troy
It is not about being good when playing matches. Its about being part of something. Remus will not remove you from the team unless he see my post to ask for you to be release. The team say no, I say no. When a family member is hurting we don't quit on them. We are not quiting on you.

Sgt_Saunders :whatis:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Troy
It is not about being good when playing matches. Its about being part of something. Remus will not remove you from the team unless he see my post to ask for you to be release. The team say no, I say no. When a family member is hurting we don't quit on them. We are not quiting on you.

Sgt_Saunders :whatis:

YES WE ARE NOT QUITING ON YOU :biggthumbsup: i remember when i was in battle los angeles team,you always ask me that you want to join but the leader john007 not online anymore,so i decide to leave battle los angeles team and join your team black hawk,but now you say you want to leave black hawk team :whatis:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Hello Teammates, :D
I hope all is well with everyone. I know I have not been playing lately due to my baseball season has begun. My teams is 1 win, 1 loss to date, our loss was a close 5 to 4 ball game in the first game. We rebounded in our game last night and won 9 to 3. My young players have a good attitude and work hard on there skills in practice. They are good teammates just like the Black Hawks, they care and respect one another. I wanted to take this time to say all is well with me and I have been thinking of you. And I also want to send my best wishes to all my Hopeless Family Friends, I hope things are well with you also. When I get a rainy day I will stop by and take a couple of pop shots at you so duck, you never know which tree I am behind (LOL).

Good luck, and be back soon.

Sgt_Saunders
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Good luck in the season coach! :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi i was wondering sgt saunders is there any space for me i only need 1,890 or something like that points for pp

tnx bye.
Search_N_Destroy!
praetorian

Post by praetorian »

Looking to join a team. Heard blackhawk was pretty awesome.
Started 3ish weeks ago, I have 3000+ Kills