black hawk

Create your own team or join an existing one
slapshot

Re: black hawk

Post by slapshot »

Sarge, this is to confirm that it is true, you can now have 12 team mates on your team.
:biggthumbsup:
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

hi all of my friends (i hope) troy1 said to say bout me being in the team i think hes considering it i know i keep going on about it but i promise to play everyday well i'l try

please consider this please.
Search_N_Destroy!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I know Black hawks business is none of mine, but in my opinion Boglombear has shown his dedication to this team.......
He really wants to rejoin this team.

Now we can have 12 teammates instead of 10.
All active teams have room for some new players :cool:

I've seen a few active teams come and go, but I think Black hawk can become a long lasting team :biggthumbsup:

It's taken me 3 years to compile a team of 10 Shit Heads.
Now my team has room for 2 new Shit Heads ............oops sorry :oops:
Shy_Teds :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:
It's taken me 3 years to compile a team of 10 Shit Heads.
Now my team has room for 2 new Shit Heads ............oops sorry :oops:
Shy_Teds :wink:
Hey! I resemble that remark....I mean, I resent that remark! :lol:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Lenny wrote:I know Black hawks business is none of mine, but in my opinion Boglombear has shown his dedication to this team.......
He really wants to rejoin this team.

Now we can have 12 teammates instead of 10.
All active teams have room for some new players :cool:
thanks at least someones on my side ive been playing every day i only need 2,000 more points untill i get the pro package.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Boglombear, yes we are still friends. It is now my responsability to decide. When Troy lead the team he decided to drop you for lack of activity. I believe at the time you were dealing with a broken arm. I hope you are ok now, I will reconsider your membership by January. If posted on this forum by Black Hawk team members negative or positive about you being reinstated. I do want to remind my team members I want more than a thumbs up or down, I want you to post reasons. Boglombear, you already have reference for other H2 comunity members, but I would like to here from the team. Please be patient, good things are worth the wait.

Sgt_Saunder :cheers:
marc

Post by marc »

sorry for not playing the hopeless 2
philippines hunter
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

marc wrote:sorry for not playing the hopeless 2
marc pindutin mo ung hopeless2 team nasa number 6 ung team black hawk,makikita mo don ikaw na lang ang hndi naglalaro ng team matches :whatis:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Marc my young friend, I have talked to deamuel who advises me on issues with the team. I have discover you are very young, and that is OK, age is not an issue to be a Black Hawk. For now your membership on the team is safe and you will not be dropped at this time. I would like you to let us know here on the forum how you are doing. I want all my younger teammates that are still in school that there studies and after school activities come first than this game comes second. Because I coach young people in baseball like yourself I encourage all my young players to practice hard and play hard, but school comes first always. Lets us know how you are doing once in awhile. Because I know you are about 12 hours away and live in the same country as my friend deamuel he will also let me know how you are doing also.

Be well my young friend.
Sgt_Saunders
bmx123

Post by bmx123 »

Can i join :agree:
*Big Bang To The Head*
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

BMX, I have look back on the forum and you were accepted as a member of the Black Hawks on or about August 3, 2012. With in a couple of weeks you decided to leave the team to try to start you own. After that failed attempted you went from team to team requesting on other team forums to be a member of there team. I believe you were excepted by another team and now again you are request to be a member of other teams including the Black Hawks. Because you have not shown maturity or a commitment to any of the past teams you have been a member of I believe you would not be a good fit for the Black Hawks. I believe I am being fair about this and I think if you are still on a team I would believe you should put your energies into that team.
So the answer is no. :biggthumbsdown:

Sgt_Saunders
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

I would like to join team Black Hawk. Thank you. :biggthumbsup:
All you can do is all you can do.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus :worship: on behalf of the Black Hawks would you please add Chomp :biggthumbsup: to our teams roster.

Thank you in advance.

Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus :worship: on behalf of the Black Hawks would you please add Chomp :biggthumbsup: to our teams roster.

Thank you in advance.
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

On behalf of the Black Hawks Thank you!
:worship:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Congratulations Grandpa!!! :mrgreen: :oops:
:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

ATTENTION BLACK HAWKS:

NEW TEAMMATE:
I like to announce an addition to our Black Hawk family, Chomp has accepted my invitation to join our team. Please welcome him when you see him in camp. My more experience teammates please from time to time pass on a couple of pointers to Chomp to in his game play.

OTHER TEAM BUSINESS:
I you read my post of a couple of days ago we are going to give Marc a little more time to see if you can keep up a little with the team. Marc is very young and its not my habit to single out anyone, but Marc may need to focus both first on his schooling and than the game. I will bring up Marc membership with the Black Hawks again in mid January.
Boglombear is requesting to join the team once again. We have at this time only one spot to give. To this date I have been given positive feedback on Boglombear. Final decision will happen by or around January 1, 2013.
I will be reaching out to other members that has not played in awhile to check up on there status. I will PM them to make sure if they want to continue to be a member of the Black Hawks. Before I request dropping any of the these players I will post here on our forum for the teams input before final decisions are made.
Once again welcome Chomp to the team, feel free to put your input or opinions here on our forum page.

Sgt_Saunders :cheers:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Greetings teammates. Do you all use a mouse to aim? I have difficulty aiming at times. Maybe it's my mouse. Maybe it's my eye sight. lol.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Chomp wrote:Greetings teammates. Do you all use a mouse to aim? I have difficulty aiming at times. Maybe it's my mouse. Maybe it's my eye sight. lol.
hi, as far as i know, i havent heard of anything else other than mouse for this game. May be there are some players who hide this secret, they may be using something else :P
:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Thank you Supreme. Probably time to get my eyes checked. :cheers:
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Chomp, It might not be your eyes heck I am up to trifocals myself. If your mouse is the wired one connected directly to your computer there is a ball on the bottom it might need a little cleaning so it contacts the mouse pad for better response. If it the wireless kind, some wireless ones are better than other, but you might want to check the position of the wireless receiver to the mouse. Also check you mouse batteries if wireless also.
Some players move a little better because they play more often, use the keyboard and mouse becomes second nature to them because how often they play. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE! Trust me even though I been playing for a couple of years now it would not take much for a noob to kick my butt when I have an off day. When I first joined the game veteran players such as Slapshot, Kinho40, and Johnny B. old timers them selves (yes Steve I know you are reading this you old timer :lol: ), helped me through the learning curve process. I made an effort to play those who were more experience than me took my lumps, but learned in the process (and I am still learning). Pro Packs give you a few bigger gun and some increase % in various ways, but its the playing, observing, and learning is what makes us all better and more competitive. I hope some of this will help. :biggthumbsup:

See you in camp,
Sgt_Saunders
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sgt_Saunders wrote: (yes Steve I know you are reading this you old timer :lol: ),

:lol: :cheers:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Sarge is right. Practice makes the player, not the weapons.
But a few pointers that might help:

1. When spawning, press the "S" key and back up. Chances are you'll spawn at about the same instant someone else does. You want to be behind them. Some also hit the "C" and crouch as well.

2. Play smart. When you see someone duck behind a wall, head around the other direction and try to surprise them or cut them off. Lob a grenade from the launcher around the corner.

3. Learn the spawn sites of every camp. You want to recognize precisely where you are as soon as possible to be able to go in the correct direction.

4. Watch the radar for blips of where the gunfire is coming from. Head into the gunfire for your best chance to fight back.

5. Most importantly, become the best at sniper rifle as you possibly can. In crowded camps, I dig in like a rat (yep, I said it: the ratone that I am!) and start sniping off the others. You can quickly regain some lost frags.

6. lastly, when others are firing at you, learn to "switch and walk" (us old-timers might call it) or dodge. I use a circular motion with AWDS AWDS AWDS. Or just ADADAD to move left then right. Makes it difficult for others to sight in on you.

The rest, is personal technique.

Best of luck!

Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Sarge and Slapshot, Great pointers. I appreciate veteran suggestions. I hope other noobs read these posts. :biggthumbsup:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

This was already answered but I've slept since then I forgot (old man). How do I get my avatar on this site? Thanks in advance. :D
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Right at the top of this forum page you will see UCP hit that button,on that page on the left menu hit the edit profile botton, on the next page you will see edit avatar on the left menu. You will up load your avatar on that page.

Good Luck :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Chomp wrote:This was already answered but I've slept since then I forgot (old man). How do I get my avatar on this site? Thanks in advance. :D
The image file should be equal H x W pixels, and only 80 pixels x 80 pixels, and a maximum file size of 10 kb. If you need anymore help, just let us know.

Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Thanks guys, I don't seem to have a method of sizing my photo by pixels. I'll keep working on it but it may takes a while before I can get to it. It's a busy season. :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Chomp wrote:Thanks guys, I don't seem to have a method of sizing my photo by pixels. I'll keep working on it but it may takes a while before I can get to it. It's a busy season. :cheers:
Like I said, we are here to help. If you want to send me your file, I'd be happy to see if I can make it work for you. (I'm a graphic artist so I do work with some of the necessary software).

Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Slapshot - Should I send it to your email address? PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. Thank :biggthumbsup: you.
supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:(I'm a graphic artist so I do work with some of the necessary software).[/color]
Why dint you tell me this before? :whatis:
You could have done my assignments! :evil: :mrgreen:

Chomp, i can do that as well if its not done yet. just pm the pic
:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Thank Supreme. I already sent it to Slapshot. :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote: Why dint you tell me this before? :whatis:
You could have done my assignments! :evil:
Well because you never asked! :mrgreen:

shasha

Post by shasha »

Hi all, i wanna join Black Hawk again only because of my great friends in there! :biggthumbsup:
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

Remus, :worship: please add Shasha to the Black Hawks team. After talking with some of the members of my team we feel Shasha should be reinstated back onto the Black Hawks. :agree:

Thank You,
Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

[quote="Sgt_Saunders"]Remus, :worship: please add Shasha to the Black Hawks team. After talking with some of the members of my team we feel Shasha should be reinstated back onto the Black Hawks. :agree:

Thank You,
Sgt_Saunders :biggthumbsup:
[/quo

philippine warrior
Remus

Post by Remus »

shasha wrote:Hi all, i wanna join Black Hawk again only because of my great friends in there! :biggthumbsup:
Sgt_Saunders wrote:Remus, please add Shasha to the Black Hawks team.
After talking with some of the members of my team we feel Shasha should be reinstated back onto the Black Hawks.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

shasha wrote:Hi all, i wanna join Black Hawk again only because of my great friends in there! :biggthumbsup:
:pompom: :biggthumbsup:

Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Yea!! :pompom: Thanks to Slapshot I now have a profile avatar. Great job my friend. :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Chomp wrote:Yea!! :pompom: Thanks to Slapshot I now have a profile avatar. Great job my friend. :cheers:
:biggthumbsup: My pleasure!

Remus

Post by Remus »

Chomp wrote:Yea!! :pompom: Thanks to Slapshot I now have a profile avatar. Great job my friend. :cheers:
:lol:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Remus wrote:
:lol:
uncle chomp regarding with ur profile avatar!!is that a monkey or an eagle?
philippine warrior
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

@deamuel :lol: That just happens to be the largest non flight bird in the world. Quite the personality. :biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Chomp wrote:@deamuel :lol: That just happens to be the largest non flight bird in the world. Quite the personality. :biggthumbsup:

:biggthumbsup: :cheers:
philippine warrior
Sgt_Saunders

Post by Sgt_Saunders »

I like it :biggthumbsup: , but you know I have a great recipe that involves a beer can, grill, and some slow cookin! Oh yea, lets not forget BBQ sauce on the side. :lol:
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Tastes like chicken. :lol:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

Chomp wrote:Tastes like chicken. :lol:

one day old chick barbeque :lol: :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
vattiris98

Post by vattiris98 »

Hello,i am vattiris98 and i have 45000. May i join your team? Thanks!! :cheers: :D
John_H

Post by John_H »

I already got you...dumb :whatis:

:mrgreen:
Brigata HG